No announcement yet.

Next League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

TSL idea pretty stupid. Hide all game and bait your team gr8.

TWDT Auction would be more interesting.

Comment

This is for base only, which i wish could function separate from dueling leagues:

- Find four people who want to make maps ... who would be fkn thrilled to design a map
      - they each design a novel version of TW flag battle
      - then the 4 of them draft, or choose some1 good enough to draft for them
      - from there it works like basing cup ... xcept you have home game/away game, and home game you play on your map. also the #1 seed has home advantage during playoffs... so 2/3 the games of any series are played on the higher seeds map.

it could also be done with * cap instead

The Mind of the Father
      Riding on the subtle guiders
      Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
      Of relentless Fire

Comment

The next league is TSL with $5,000 USD prizepool throughout July and August. More details coming next week.
        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
          The next league is TSL with $5,000 USD prizepool throughout July and August. More details coming next week.
          Let's go.

Comment

This is a joke? I hope?
            TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
            (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
            PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
            AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

someone gonna spend 5000 dollars involving a basing league where everyone is trying to boost their stats instead of win? rip

why not just randomize teams in pub for a cash prize with 1/3 of the money, WB and Jav can do their TSL with the other 2/3, and we can have a separate basing league that is actually fun?

The Mind of the Father
              Riding on the subtle guiders
              Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
              Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Spezza View Post

This is a joke? I hope?
                Why would Wirah be joking? This is great news.....
                2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

TSL is so toxic. The season i played i joined jav and base games and both leagues would regularly be trolled by a few turds. These turds would join base games and purposely shoot walls or delay attaching to terr or simply just go afk to ruin the game. The jav league trolls would sit in the side portion of base or just outside of base while the rest of the team was getting slaughtered. If you put $ on the line it will be more incentive for the trolls to come out and ruin the games for anyone who is a tryhard. Hopefully the games will be better now with the improved activity and more skilled players joining in. One problem i noticed with TSL base league (other than the trolls) was the disparity between shark skill level and how the bot assigned teams didnt take into consideration how important sharks are to an evenly matched base game.

Comment

Money incentive lol, that could be even more toxic GL.

Pub settings will be more interesting with random teams/skill levels
                    Base should be done on pub map with bigger teams, shortening the hold timer 30 seconds every 10 mins until a 30 second flag hold wins.~~basically pub settings

^^^^ Reduces toxicity

Shorten WB/JAV games to 5 until finals or playoffs, Make the maps smaller as the timer progresses

^^^Reduces toxicity

Don't just throw money at it without reducing the toxic stuff Ogron has mentioned earlier.

Excited and looking forward to it though!

Thanks Wirah

Comment

If we make this all about pub, what’s the point of making it a competitive, money-incentivized league?

Please do not experiment with new/experimental settings and new bases since we are now playing for money. Players who return for the cash prize are going to want to play on the league maps/settings. Just use league maps and implement rules that prevent the toxic campers and game-extenders who troll the game to improve their stats. Make a list of prior offenders and at ban them from the league as soon as the rules are broken. Simple fix for the toxicity complaints detailed above.
                      Last edited by Pressure; 06-20-2020, 08:05 AM.

Comment

It will be competitive regardless. Tryhards don't stop trying.

TSL is the perfect place to try out new stuff, small tweaks that is, people can not handle too much change.

If there are a bunch of "trolls" such as Cyclone that will not try, the bot needs to recognize how bad they really are? Not sure about that one

Comment

In these challenging times lets split that money evenly amongst all participants in TWL with a extra 10 bucks going to the winner of each league. I'm sure we all could use some cash.

Ps. any eats or rep ignores or inviso javs and I will be appealing. :laugh:

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Don't do a cash prize with TSL.. that league is a joke. No matter how hard people try, the games end up like shit. The good players hunt the bad ones immediately--padding stats then go after each other last. All in all it was the worst league I've ever played. It's been inactive for several years for a reason..

Why not do a cash prize for good leagues? I think 5k is ridiculous though.. 20-50 bucks tops. I'd only run a 5k prize pool league if it were being advertised on the radio, fb, television, steam, twitter, ect. to boost activity/renew the player base.

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                              In these challenging times lets split that money evenly amongst all participants in TWL with a extra 10 bucks going to the winner of each league. I'm sure we all could use some cash.

Ps. any eats or rep ignores or inviso javs and I will be appealing. :laugh:
                              I know right? 5k can go a long ways with all 140 total players and 40-60 actives

Forgot to mention.. the server has been complete and utter dogshit lately. I'd much rather see 5k invested in that.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

I know right? 5k can go a long ways with all 140 total players and 40-60 actives

Forgot to mention.. the server has been complete and utter dogshit lately. I'd much rather see 5k invested in that.

yeaaaah why isn’t this money being put towards server stuff? Game is barely playable as is.
                                J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                                8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Working...
                                X