No announcement yet.

Next League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Or perhaps consider hosting TSL during the summer (when it's been historically more difficult to get people to play or log in for league games due to beautiful weather/summer activities), while simultaneously announcing a future competitive money league. This would allow for longer preparation for the money league, for both players/squads and staff, and also will allow for more time for word to spread and veterans to return to compete.

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
      Or perhaps consider hosting TSL during the summer (when it's been historically more difficult to get people to play or log in for league games due to beautiful weather/summer activities), while simultaneously announcing a future competitive money league. This would allow for longer preparation for the money league, for both players/squads and staff, and also will allow for more time for word to spread and veterans to return to compete.
      people will still log in. covid still in effect. summer is half way over at this point.
      2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Potential TSLB map.

I removed some cram blocks and beefed up mid to make up for weaker cram. This should also make under more fun to play, will be bit awful for terr.

Not sure how to upload it but could be fun to test in some bds. Could be utter trash, who knows.
        Last edited by Cape; 06-25-2020, 10:14 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
          Potential TSLB map.

I removed some cram blocks and beefed up mid to make up for weaker cram. This should also make under more fun to play, will be bit awful for terr.

Not sure how to upload it but could be fun to test in some bds. Could be utter trash, who knows.
          I like it. TSLB is notorious for uneven teams, making it less cram prone could open things up and help making some less improbable wins happen.
          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
            Potential TSLB map.

Would be fun to play and give it a try. Mid-cram will be the new meta for this.
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

If you're trying to make it easier on weaker teams, the side tubes should be easier on Terriers not harder. That looks like a nightmare to fly through side tubes at fast speeds. I like the extra tiles in mid tube though, should provide some cover, same with extra tiles in mid base. It does raise some concerns about weaker teams not being able to enter mid base though.

It would be interesting to try out that taller cram. Why does nobody ever consider moving the flag, and completely changing the cram entrance?
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Can't we keep things that have been almost 99% the way they have been for the past 20 years... the same?

Comment

cud we stirt twl this sinday perhips

Comment

$5k is a very specific amount of money to throw in, and it seems as though its a given that there will be a prizepool of this amount.

So is this money an incentive for participating or a reward for winning?

Spreading the awards out a bit to include more potential winners while simultaneously reducing the potential for an absurd personal payoff for any one player may help to make people less crazy over it. So in addition to the obvious stipends to the winners, you could throw in an award for best comeback, most improved player/squad, most tks, most r4s, most deaths to sprackle, whatever. It could be fun to throw in a few mario party style awards that nobody will know about until after all is said and done.

Before anybody accuses me of wanting to add meaningless awards because thats the only way I may see some cash,
                    that is accurate.

But in all seriousness, I think the monetary aspect is uncharted territory for this community and should be treated delicately. I'd like to believe we're all mature adults and can handle a bit of competition accordingly, but I just finished the last chapter of the fire appeal last night before bed.

Comment

• Could be interesting to get paid by the win. some small amount that tally's up all season. Everyone would get something, and we could increase the payday as games go on to really up the intensity.

Gotta do something about the running in jav/wb, probably what i suggested earlier.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cape View Post
                        Potential TSLB map.

Upload the map and i'll gladely host it! -snoop
                        10* Spectator
                        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

• Super appreciative and grateful for Wirah's willingness to put money up for a league. I would never tell someone what to do with their money, but perhaps such a large sum of money can be spread across multiple leagues, as TSL is definitely not the premier TW league.

Comment

• Wow so that 5k come from Wirah solely? Holy shit. If it is then Wirah solely should decide how it must be spend. As others I have my opinion and I think a simple top 10 (18 for base) get money based on which position and a bonus for winners in the all star game. I think giving money to everybody that play is bad, but yeah if let say Ease finish 1st in all 3 leagues and win the 3 all star games he would take a big part. But the fight would be awesome and people would play a lot I think!

Comment

• What if we made TSL dollar value change to penny value that was real cash .. lol that could be amazing.. :idea3:
                              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Potential map for TSLJ

I made some minimal changes to actual map aside from the doors.

Doors would close after 15 mins of play. (If we are playing to 10)

People can still endlessly run, but this may cut down on it.

Attached Files

Comment

Working...
                                X