No announcement yet.

Next League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I think a TWDT with 10 teams using the prize money would be far more interesting than TSL personally...

Giving a bigger amount of the prize $$$ to captains to incentivize the best caps & most competitive season possible, and then still giving the players the majority of the $$$. Dont know how it would be split and it's probably (?) too soon to start another DT.

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
      I think a TWDT with 10 teams using the prize money would be far more interesting than TSL personally...

Giving a bigger amount of the prize $$$ to captains to incentivize the best caps & most competitive season possible, and then still giving the players the majority of the $$$. Dont know how it would be split and it's probably (?) too soon to start another DT.
      Assuming Wirah doesn't host other money leagues after donating the $5,000, then splitting that prize money and putting a small amount of that toward a summer league to increase activity and incentivize veterans logging in may be helpful. Throughout that summer league, a money-incentivized TWDT or TWL could be announced and squads can form and prepare in the background of TSL, with the remainder of the prize money going toward the bigger/more important league.

Again, a hybrid TWDT/TWL draft league with 4-6 person squad cores could also be interesting.
      Last edited by Pressure; 06-26-2020, 04:31 PM.

Comment

• dang, I was about to donate 1k, but had zero info on structure. but this is still nice, and a good start, may the best idea, and implementation win
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• igrin/zidin do ur fkin jibs and orginize twl/twdt this instint

Comment

• Originally posted by viop11 View Post
            igrin/zidin do ur fkin jibs and orginize twl/twdt this instint
            why do you want to play the same two leagues? do you not have any creativity in that brain of yours? you sound way too cliche man.
            2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

• i hafint read 1 thing ne1 has postid in this thread othir than sum1 is givink 5k cinidi to victir of wutefir league it cud b i persinilly wish 4 twl becuz i luv ripitish n dun haf 2 b teamm8s w/ impicils such as ursilf but cud allow othir leagues/vs retiremint 2 hz if neetid aswill

Comment

• TWDT or Basing Cup prob be down to cap ...

TSL prob wouldnt play ...

edit: I like pressures hybrid idea

The Mind of the Father
                Riding on the subtle guiders
                Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                Of relentless Fire

Comment

• yea i doubt I'd play tsl even with a cash prize that league was just way too bad in the past I'd definitely prefer twdt
                  Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• I'd cap a money incentivized TWDT, as long as we remove star limits and make it more competitive than the newb-friendly league it has been for many years.

Comment

• fuck it. twdt it is, since nobody wants to host or make a new league based on different gameplay concepts. RIP trnechwars attack league potential season 2, or glow javs, or whatever else is fun.

Comment

• How do you ignore someone on forums so I can stop seeing Beast post?

Comment

• Originally posted by Pressure View Post
                          How do you ignore someone on forums so I can stop seeing Beast post?
                          https://forums.trenchwars.com/forum/...e-on-the-forum

Comment

• Sounds like a nice change up but yea players like me have no chance in a league like this where it's individual stats, maybe it's good for improving I have no idea.. never played it. The $5k is amazing and thank you so much Wirah for putting it up! in my opinion it's totally up to wirah or at least he has a big say in what should be hosted given he has put this money up, but yea maybe host something more solidified like TWDT. TSL seems to have rubbed a lot of people the wrong way, and it seems silly to host a league that has so much doubt with such a nice jackpot.

Comment

• 5g's cash money?

Comment

• Originally posted by Wirah View Post
                                The next league is TSL with $5,000 USD prizepool throughout July and August. More details coming next week.
                                Yeah

Comment

Working...
                                X