Next League

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
    Anything you can't win is a joke, anything you win is a premiere, exclusive elite achievement. Delusional.
    Lol what? I feel like this is your exact stance right now.

Remember this gem when zidane exposed you and you deleted every relevant league forum and all of their histories entirely, abandoned the league you were running, and temporarily quit SS?

I do! Hold tight, claus looks like he may have another meltdown.

Anyway I'm done getting baited by you, just go rewatch yourself get slapped in finals and see how lopsided the terr matchup was despite Fire having the best shark combo in the game and having amazing spiders (yes, not as amazing as ours, but amazing). Was it really worth begging to replay a game you lost fairly after what ended up happening to you in the finals?

Should have been Plade, but glad it was Fire .

9 deaths, 0 TeK, both games in finals. I literally cannot imagine what it must have been like to be in your shoes reading spec chat during the replay. :/
    Last edited by Pressure; 07-01-2020, 03:55 PM.

Comment

• I will be running TWDT. Stay Tuned.
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

• Lmao thix is a clown, god knows you would have appealed that game so why type stupid comments like that. Some people are sore winners and sore losers

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
          My man renzi pretending he wasn't there when he was on abbot with his pompoms out in spec. Go sign up for twdt and quit on your team in the middle of the game again
          sorry to burst your bubble, but i wasn't there :/ i might've been there for the 1st round for maybe 5min? and isn't that quitting in the middle of a game thing kind of old? i'm pretty sure i came back on to complete the season. only "quit" 1 game
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

• Go edit your sig for the 50th time with one of your classics:

1) Your list of medals in leagues you got carried in by Mattey, Ease, zidane, and mcvicar to make yourself feel better
            2) My lack of medals in leagues I don't care about to make yourself feel better
            3) Revised in-game quotes of corny jokes you made with you, zid, Ease, or turban laughing in response, to make yourself feel better

Comment

• Originally posted by zidane View Post
              Could someone double check these numbers, is thix really 0/20 in DTB? that's got to be a record
              lol, imagine trying to talk shit to someone who has made 17 of the last 21 basing finals, when you've made 4 out of 21, and the only thing you can point to is a single final with the most pathetic spider stack in the last 10 years and pretending we didn't have two 8* spiders playing in their first TWLB final ever.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

lol, imagine trying to talk shit to someone who has made 17 of the last 21 basing finals, when you've made 4 out of 21, and the only thing you can point to is a single final with the most pathetic spider stack in the last 10 years and pretending we didn't have two 8* spiders playing in their first TWLB final ever.

No attack, but didnt u make finals a lot of times being on the most stacked teams? I remember spezza being able to bench on thunder cuz of the stack...

Comment

• Imagine being so jealous you pull up old games to try to trash a reigning TWLB champ.
                  And all the stats show is they got out shark'd.

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	1345075

Comment

• Baffling audacity that is you opening your mouth after the beating you received in finals.

I'd never say I carried any of my teams to a win because we won those games as a team. I'm not out to self-aggrandize myself like you are, but saying I have only played on stacked squads and can't carry? Remind me since you're the keeper of data, have I even payed a single TWLB finals without some type of disadvantage, like a negging spid on my team? Kian negged every finals round he played on Revenge. I had a warbird (Ricko) as my 5th spid on Cobra. I had an unproven WillBy sharking with a retired cranium on Gun. Stacked?

I know this makes you feel better, but I'm done with you.

9 deaths, 0 TeK, both games in finals. You suck at terr, claus, and were easy to trample in finals. Find another ship.
                    Last edited by Pressure; 07-01-2020, 04:35 PM.

Comment

• 0/20 in TWDT-B looooool

0/2 in Basing Cup

Last terr picked in Basing Cup like the fat kid in dodgeball

And I still have more TWLB titles than you, and reached 6 straight TWLB finals

Your first opportunity to break that TWLB Finals streak will be in 2024.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

• Originally posted by Cape View Post
                        Imagine being so jealous you pull up old games to try to trash a reigning TWLB champ.
                        And all the stats show is they got out shark'd.

Click image for larger version

Name:	111.jpg
Views:	301
Size:	157.3 KB
ID:	1345075
                        He's desperate.

Comment

• 0/20 in TWDT-B looooool

0/2 in Basing Cup

Last terr picked in Basing Cup like the fat kid in dodgeball

And I still have more TWLB titles than you, and reached 6 straight TWLB finals

Your first opportunity to break that TWLB Finals streak will be in 2024.

top 100 basers list

Comment

• Stop derailing threads papis, sidekicks included. Half of the last threads has the same mambo jambo. One overall won more leagues, one won the mano a mano 1-1 twl duel tiebreak. ​​​​​​You're about as equal as it can get.

As for what's decided for this, don't rush things. It's a bit too soon, need time to create excitement, get "signups" and create some buildup towards the future league, meshed with TW events or a dueling league (sounds like a good idea, so the possibility extends to pubbers, staffers or hardcore event players).

Will's struture seems ok. Just a bit too soon. Winter leagues always worked better, activity wise for obvious reasons. September, 6th (Sunday) would be a perfect starting date, as you'd avoid Christmas.

Not only that, the same way TW saw a surge of old players comming back due to covid-19, it's not going away so soon, and theres multiple signs that even countries that went through the first wave nicely, people might be sent home again or have harder restrictons again. It's already like that on some Asian and European countries. So we might see another spike activity, sadly in a way.

Given that this might be of one of the coolest things TW ever hard, let's be smart about it!

Defining how the money structure splits is also key, need to incentivate all kinds of players.

As an​​​ example, a row of events like wbm, meshed with secondary league and the main event. Secondary league and/or events could Saturdays. In the case It's 3 events, as an option, one could be delayed to January, to lure yet more activity.

Pub events such as gatez2, ww2 (split winning team), javufc, dodgeball, balanceout, racing, so on could easily pay 100$ or 50$ in 10 events. One time hit wonders would be possible. So in total either 500$ or 1000$.

As a secondary league, TSL seems like a bad idea due to it's volatile structure. The last 3 years l wasn't here, so I never got to try it, but just by reading people's opinion and using my head, multiple exploits can happen. Dubious situations is what we want to avoid. Classic TWEL with no double brackets could work better.

And the main event with the big cut, depending on the other 1/2 events. TWDT (classic format or core idea + ratings) seems like a better idea due to it's balancing nature.

Done typing on phone, I'll resume my ideas shortly.
                            Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                            Your friend,
                            ​​Papi
                            ​​​​​

Comment

• Whichever league we run please allow me to submit some map variations.
                              Ideally I want to get feedback every week and change the map weekly until we love something new or revert to standard maps for playoffs+

Comment

• XCUSE ME I JUS READ PAGE 12 AND IT SEEMS STEEP WAS MVP I KNEW I WAS CORRICT WHEN I IXED TJ HIZIKI 4 HER @ LAST TWL ROSTIR LOCK DEADLINE ON MIRKSMIN N WHEN I RETRIEF HER AGAIN THIS SEASIN EEFIN THO WE WIN 0 LB MITCH N SHE VS LIG N CUD NOT B PRISINT XCEPT FOR 1.5 RNDS

Comment

Working...
                                X