Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zidane is a known cheater trying to call out other people lol reminds me of that RAT tekashi 69. Fucking fruity loops rainbow wig wearing ass nerd
    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
      I spoke to you guys as a captain, believing the merits of the appeal were strong after watching the video. Even offering to replay the game immediately, you all laughed in my face. Now you are sidetracking very quickly to suddenly possibly being ok with a replay after it's clear your captain cheated multiple times in the final minute of the game. that's all that's happening here Bram. Also what do you mean me and ogron aren't all about winning, what are you implying?
      I said u r all about winning, so u'll now act w/e way necessary to get your W, even getting personal to ppl like myth, who has one of the least toxic/biased personalities. it just shows. I personally don't care u exploited this bug urself in the past, and to me it has nothing to do with this decision that now has to be made btw.

Also this is y it's difficult to have a cap be league op. 'Offering ' a replay , 1 min after a match , isn't how appeals work or ever should work. U appeal , and an independent panel reviews and decides if it's granted yes or no. That's the only way we should ever want to have it. And why can't I be quiet yesterday, and now after actually reviewing say a replay is fairest, and wonder why you aren't appealing for that?

Comment

bram u can keep asking the same question but the answer won't change.

Comment

Rab you sucked you didn't win for fire and didn't perform, sit your ass down and stfu. The realization is here ya getting old and that reflex is slow take a break from the game kid

Let me know when ya done sucking ya captains dick that uses bugs and exploits himself go call him out bitch you can't because your okay with ur team using them but when another squad uses it's automatically oh he use ch33ts

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

All of the idiots - I know you hate me and want to get the pitchforks out, I'd love to see any proof that I have ever ship changed for reps. I had zero ship changes this Sunday and 6 reps would have been awesome! I can tell you right now I have never changed myself to a jav, been invisible, and taken out a whole cram. Only dreamwin has done that, and he's done it twice in 2020 alone.

Bram - I'm pretty sure Mythril got personal with me...... but I may have misinterpreted his post lol. Sometimes I get bored when people post walls of text and don't really read them. Also caps talk a lot after games if they know an appeal is coming, and try to come to an arrangement. After watching the vid more it only became more egregious and my team felt strongly about it, which is why we are here now.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
              bram u can keep asking the same question but the answer won't change.
              Then why first 'offer' a replay?

I understand u can't change your perspective and imagine u would be on the other side on this. But we all know how this thread would look then. That's why most sensible people right now say a replay is fairest to both.
              Depends on how much you keep pushing your POV tho, those opinions might change...

Comment

2pac - obvs you didn't even watch the game, not that you'd understand what was happening if you did.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                  2pac - obvs you didn't even watch the game, not that you'd understand what was happening if you did.
                  Bitch I was watching from spec and I'm on Plade, I knew what happened, dreamwin basically gave y'all the finger fuck double guac guac action 9000 and y'all lost str8 up. Take the loss you guys died by a jav bomb you couldn't have repelled that zidane ran all of his repels out and fucked you guys over.

Zidane has a hard time taking an L, hey kid this game is slowly dying and has minority of vets left. Be a good cap and take a loss like a man you can't your a bitch that's gonna keep bitching till you get whatever you want reminds me of our current President Trump sadly to say.
                  Last edited by 2pac; 06-15-2020, 01:49 PM.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Dabram View Post

Then why first 'offer' a replay?

I understand u can't change your perspective and imagine u would be on the other side on this. But we all know how this thread would look then. That's why most sensible people right now say a replay is fairest to both.
                    Depends on how much you keep pushing your POV tho, those opinions might change...
                    I can imagine it from your perspective, it was a well fought game by both teams, of course you want the win and feel like you earnt it.
                    Unfortunately the fact is you were going to lose the game and your captain cheated to change the outcome.
                    The offense was committed against Fire, not against Plade. This is Fire's appeal. If you want to make an appeal thread asking for a replay because your captain cheated, that would be entertaining.
                    dunno if/why anyone offered a replay, clearly that's a shit deal for Fire and shouldn't be offered.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                      dreamwin basically gave y'all the finger fuck double guac guac action 9000 and y'all lost str8.
                      eloquent as fuck

Comment

• Had fire had a shark with repels this wouldn't even been a topic of discussion. They failed basically from repping a bomb so it's on them the sharks lost them the match.

Take the loss like a real team and call it a day.

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• You all can stop posting... Stayon has won this topic already.

Comment

• Originally posted by 2pac View Post

Bitch I was watching from spec and I'm on Plade, I knew what happened, dreamwin basically gave y'all the finger fuck double guac guac action 9000 and y'all lost str8 take the loss you guys died by a jav bomb you couldn't have repelled that zidane ran all of his repels out and fucked you guys over.

Zidane has a hard time taking an L, hey kid this game is slowly dying and has minority of vets left. Be a good cap and take a loss like a man you can't your a bitch that's gonna keep bitching till you get whatever you want reminds me of our current President Trump sadly to say.
                            Can we keep politics out of it? Long live Donald Trump btw. As a random black man said on a pro-trump video I saw, he is the first black president. Obama and his husband (Michael have a big dick btw) were just a cloud of smoke. Can't tell what 2Pac would have say, but in no world, in no universe, he would have follow one of those disgusting perverts, ie democrats. Even to fight the mediatically evil Trump. And what about Malcolm X? Same thing.

Thanks.

Back in the subject, TRENCH WARS.

It's not Trump or Biden, it's Zidane or Dreamwin! Who's your choice?? Remember if you vote Zidane racism will grow up even more! I saw it on CNN, an expert say it.

Comment

• Originally posted by Majorcrisis2 View Post
                              You all can stop posting... Stayon has won this topic already.
                              Facts

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

• Originally posted by Rab View Post
                                dunno if/why anyone offered a replay, clearly that's a shit deal for Fire and shouldn't be offered.
                                Feel free to go back to Stayon's post to gain some history on all of the "shit deals" that's ever taken place

Off the top of my head I also remember that one time when Disqualifier got this bullshit appeal granted for -Final- I think around season 9 of LJ Semis vs Pirates. He complained that the game started a little too late than planned and all his euro squaddies such as Domi and Sika weren't happy with that and it affected their performance because they were sleepy LOL... they replayed the whole fuckin game the week after, probably turned on their CE, and they ended up winning the replay even though they were technically eliminated the week before, nice! lol
                                I think there was an actual ground for appeal in this case because somewhere in the rule it stated something about when games should be played and what is the max delay for it.. can't remember, just your typical fuckery of trying to win after a loss..

Morale of the story - bullshit happens all the time in this game
                                The only difference here is that everyone in Thunder are tryhard nerds that plays 24/7 and cannot take no for an answer and will do anything in their power to win... whereas any other squad would just shake their head and brush it off as subspace being a stupid game and move on.. keep posting more, I love the salt

Anyway, this LB ended up finishing at like 7pm I think? This is obviously way too late and if ever it is found that Plade should lose this game, they should instead appeal that they were all too tired since this was like midnight for them, yikes!

Let's keep making shit up and have fun with the rules and call everyone cheaters, let's goooo!!! Epic showing boys!!!!

Comment

Working...
                                X