Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Zidane abusing power for LD

8.06 Game Play

Each game will consist of one 30 minute round, and each player will be given a maximum of 10 deaths. In Javelin games, team kills count as deaths. A squad wins if it can successfully eliminate all enemy members within the 30 minutes. If a round reaches the end of 30 minutes, the squad with the least number of deaths collectively will be declared the winner. If scores are tied at 30 minutes, see 8.09 overtime.

With approx 2 mins left on the clock and Fire losing the 1st round of LD finals and this gets arena messaged:

"The game will not end on time, the match will be hosted manually if time runs out."

How is this not abuse changing the rules in the middle of a match??
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

This round was obvs gonna be appealed and a replay granted.
    So a replay was played immediately.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
      This round was obvs gonna be appealed and a replay granted.
      So a replay was played immediately.
      Replay? Monster had already won the round so by your rules it should have been a forfeit win

Comment

Should have been a forfeit for Fire and a ban for Zidane for abusing powers. I mean that is exactly what they would have asked for if it was someone else doing it.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

So we have the lead twl op and leader of one of the squads, issue a incorrect zoner for something he obviously know its incorrect(like everyone who has been playing this game for more than 2 months), that auto forces a replay of a round that was close to finishing and monster had the upper hand.

I dont see how that is shady.
          Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
          1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Isn't there a rule about pming players during matches? Sending an incorrect zone message to the whole other team surely qualifies and who ever sent it should be banned from league if I remember the rule correctly.

Comment

hoping for another 20 pager! congrats to fire on winning twld 3-0 over monster
              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by maketso View Post
                Replay? Monster had already won the round so by your rules it should have been a forfeit win
                Even when I think it's a forfeit win, a replay is what gets granted.

Comment

Dear nipple,
                  having long been a fan of your work and recognising your genius I often consider your words outside of their original context.

You have stated in the past that not only are the gains in strength from a particular movement pattern specific in their nature, with the squat developing the various muscles involved in that movement, but they are also systemic. Even if one were to squat only (as opposed to the typical 5 lift program) and eat bountifully their pectorals would still grow to some lesser but significant degree.

Now I have been reading much about the practices of tantric sex (inspite of my perenial virginity) and the subject of retaining one's seed for a multiplicity of health benefits is repeatedly stated. Having discussed this matter the state of modern man has been revealed to me. Most Men's pelvic floor is simply too week to retain their chi. I how ever having a 400 pound squat am quite able to excite myself and then recirculate my seminal fluid from the dragon pearls up the jade stem and then back down again to the base of my spine. This has myriad health benefits of which I am sure you are aware. my voice has grown deeper, my cocaine addiction has recinded back to a state of mere habit and most importantly for me, being a sailor, the vitamin C contained within has helped my scurvy though not entirely cured it.

Now it has been noted by some writers of an esoteric quality that amongst the Indians some men are able to use their penis as a straw. suckling up various liquids . Nowadays this is merely a party trick with malt liquor, lemon juice and the like. But at one time when one was engaged in an act of Hate fuck it was encouraged to use this vacumous ability as to extract the life force of a women in the form of an inverse embolism a kind of kantian sublime would thusly be achieved. I wonder if my squat ever reaches 600 pounds will I be afforded this ability?

I hope this finds you well.
                  TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

https://startingstrength.com/resourc...retention.html
                    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Jones LOL...after the first line I knew it was going to be a troll post

(10 seconds later)

Comment

--~~
                        Last edited by RaCka; 06-23-2020, 02:49 PM.
                        1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

I just want to clear the air on this... it was 44-43 Monster in a 3v3 with 2:21 left... I was then told by multiple people that the timer should not be in place for TWL playoffs, so I sent the arena message. We then went on to win on timer 49-47, and then manually played out the rest of the round (and won). It was such a fkn shit show that we decided to just scrap the round and redo from 0-0. We then went on to win the next two rounds.

Comment

How are you a TWL Op when you don't even know the rulebook? I don't even play LD or LJ and I know how the time rules work. What would the point of time even be if it's not to end the round? The only time that the game goes into overtime is if the score is tied when timer runs out. Not knowing the rule was no excuse. Especially when you're in spec and can simply look the rule up.

RaCka Yes Fire went on to win the next 2 rounds and deserved the win. I am not debating that. This was still a clear abuse of power that disrupted the first round. zidane if you are going to continue to run events you REALLY need to stop deciding the fate of anything that involves your own team. Calling out for a ban on Dreamwin and a forfeit to Plade and now this, these are really bad back to back calls man. Clearly you are unable to make unbias calls involving your own team.

(not that it makes a difference but they were up 44-42 not 44-43, check the video)

(10 seconds later)

Comment

I never called for dreamwin's ban..... i merely said we would have won the round had he not fired from an invisible jav which is why we appealed the game. the thing that you don't understand is that forums are filled with trolls who dislike me/"thunder", and they get very vocal when they see a chance to pounce on a situation. it's not an actual representation of the active community. a lot of plade members showed 0 competitive integrity in that appeal, but a lot of them did reach out to me and we talked. everyone knows that invisible jav was a total crock of shit and not part of this game.

I get you're unhappy with how I ran the league, if you would like to get involved in leagues you should join staff. this is a player run game and no one is perfect. I also highly disagree with your statement that I "decided the fate of anything involving my team", besides my actual play in said games.

Comment

Working...
                              X