Rating system in TWLB needs fixing.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rating system in TWLB needs fixing.

All season 0 Shark and Terrier MVP's. This should probably be balanced for future seasons, maybe use the TWBD rating system to allow ships other than Spiders a chance at MVP.
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

It's pretty common in BD for a clearly-MVP spider to:
    - have mvp stolen by a spider with clearly worse stats (maybe it gives huge points for flag touch?)
    - have mvp stolen by a good terr performance (good terr always seems to get priority over great spider)

Comment

how about next twl you join a squad that will actually add you instead of benching on one you think might win a title
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Mvp should always be given to sharks because it's the most god-awful ship in league.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

beam ...steadman really wants people to know he has a car......but anyways, I did not join Plade to TWL, I joined them to TWD with players on Plade, they have a nice stress-free squad. I did not ask to join their TWL roster, I only even noticed it while doing the TWL stats sheets (there is a hidden roster page on there). I think I was only there for emergency backup since I can play all 3 ships. Beam just upset because I made an attempt at a rating system that did not put him in first place....
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
          X