Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

RaCka's Top 30 Warbirds Ever 2020 Edition

Collapse
X
 
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • #16
    awesome lists, hard to argue with a lot of these picks. I would say I feel peak Best (Burn/Dice years especially imo) is definitely one of the best players ive seen and id have him higher for sure.

    Comment


    • #17
      Cape Poseidon just my opinion but feel free to add input or your lists instead of telling me I’m incorrect
      7:Amnesti <TW>> racka is nestled in Candlekeep. hes nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the sword-coast.
      Amnesti> but i guess i havent tried so much yet, im only 19. when im 20+ i will on purpose make myself look as good as i can, and go to places where girls are
      1:Sika> "ezor" is #1

      Comment


      • #18
        Originally posted by Cape View Post

        Racka is not in my top 5.

        That is all.
        It's a great read, but if you're serious about this comment then you might be suffering from old-days syndrome, like me.

        For example, demonfaze was the best league player ever in my humble opinion. Sika had more skills than him though. Also, imho.

        Ease is the best when looking at the history books, though. I would rank him behind those 2 and hail him as the best of the best when it comes to the entire TWLD history.

        The problem with these threads is that you cant compare old versus new.

        ​​​​​​Many of these players, like RaCka, hit his peak way after blood for example.

        I agree with most, if not all of his players on the list.

        Thanks, RaCka for this thread. I would rank you somewhere close to the top as well, if you're interested.
        Last edited by Jones; 06-24-2020, 11:09 AM.
        TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

        Comment


        • #19
           

          Comment


          • #20
            Racka a good player with a good team that match's his playstyle which is mostly rushing. But I don't think he can win with shit players that don't rush let's be realistic fam I ain't about that either playing r3 range ain't my style. Definitely the players that you play with help you excel at your level this is talking from a TWDD perspective not one versus one.

            I played Racka many times, most of the times we face off we either end in a suicide or it's probably one of us dead on the other end. But there's respect always sometimes we keep a distance depending on teams and if it's worth rushing at all depending on the play. Some of the veterans know who they're playing and if they'll solo rush you or if they'll team rush you depending on the play on the screen at that time or the radar

            Lasenza it's probably one of the best one vs one players that has the patience that most players don't it takes a little bit of time to scale for you to actually beat her.

            There's been many players in TW that I've played against even the best I've played all the players that racka has listed and they all have veteran qualities but most of these players I don't consider top because I have beaten them myself and their squads while they've played with them. I consider people top as in unbeatable people with streaks and that never lose those were back in the days now it's harder to do that.
            https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

            Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

            wbduel Map Maker Legend

            Comment


            • #21
              There's so many players not listed we could go on and on and also combine all of the TWDD seasons and you can see which players and squads did amazing I've played teams which literally had undefeated streaks and maybe like one loss. That's when you know they are clutch majority of them are good players and have beaten other squads many times

              Dice 2016 was a mean line we lost to lag survivor at the end but we did have a clutch streak at first. I give props to fire for beating monster and showing scrub survivor how his lag didn't affect them at all.

              Gotta bring that quicksand back bruh
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

              Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

              wbduel Map Maker Legend

              Comment


              • #22
                Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                There's so many players not listed we could go on and on and also combine all of the TWDD seasons and you can see which players and squads did amazing I've played teams which literally had undefeated streaks and maybe like one loss. That's when you know they are clutch majority of them are good players and have beaten other squads many times

                Dice 2016 was a mean line we lost to lag survivor at the end but we did have a clutch streak at first. I give props to fire for beating monster and showing scrub survivor how his lag didn't affect them at all.

                Gotta bring that quicksand back bruh
                Get over 2016 man, also i dont think anybody here cares about your opinion.
                The most important thing you did playing this game was getting carried by Racka, Mythril and Best into a TWLD final and yet you still managed to suck. Get back to inactive in game and forums, your not missed at all.
                TWLD 2016 Champion
                TWDTD champion x 3
                Potenza 4 LIFE

                Comment


                • #23
                  Jessup was here who is also one of the greats!!
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

                  Comment


                  • #24
                    Thanks to Racka and Claus with these lists; it's always a good read—and nice to go down memory lane, too.

                    For me, everyone is so great on these lists and have/had such wonderful attributes. I tried thinking of a rank order a while back and I had a hard time doing it with the different eras, different variables, and ultimately hard to quantify all of that.

                    A few others that weren't on that list, but if you played with them or against them, I promise you’d add them in a heartbeat. Utopia, Ripper, and Foxy. Forgive me if I'm leaving others, as there have been so many special warbirds to enter the trenches.

                    RaCka> how can i get you here
                    death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                    RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                    death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

                    Comment


                    • #25
                      Originally posted by 2pac View Post
                      Racka a good player with a good team that match's his playstyle which is mostly rushing. But I don't think he can win with shit players that don't rush let's be realistic fam I ain't about that either playing r3 range ain't my style. Definitely the players that you play with help you excel at your level this is talking from a TWDD perspective not one versus one.

                      I played Racka many times, most of the times we face off we either end in a suicide or it's probably one of us dead on the other end. But there's respect always sometimes we keep a distance depending on teams and if it's worth rushing at all depending on the play. Some of the veterans know who they're playing and if they'll solo rush you or if they'll team rush you depending on the play on the screen at that time or the radar

                      Lasenza it's probably one of the best one vs one players that has the patience that most players don't it takes a little bit of time to scale for you to actually beat her.

                      There's been many players in TW that I've played against even the best I've played all the players that racka has listed and they all have veteran qualities but most of these players I don't consider top because I have beaten them myself and their squads while they've played with them. I consider people top as in unbeatable people with streaks and that never lose those were back in the days now it's harder to do that.

                      Yea dunno man you go inactive years at a time and just don’t know.. racka just carried me as a shitty 6* in twdtd finals not to mention the whole regular season. We even came back being down 5v4 to win the finals.. the guy can ball yo. Oh and I don’t think I rushed once the whole league..

                      Comment


                      • #26
                        Originally posted by death row View Post
                        Thanks to Racka and Claus with these lists; it's always a good read—and nice to go down memory lane, too.

                        For me, everyone is so great on these lists and have/had such wonderful attributes. I tried thinking of a rank order a while back and I had a hard time doing it with the different eras, different variables, and ultimately hard to quantify all of that.

                        A few others that weren't on that list, but if you played with them or against them, I promise you’d add them in a heartbeat. Utopia, Ripper, and Foxy. Forgive me if I'm leaving others, as there have been so many special warbirds to enter the trenches.
                        agreed drow, it's hard to make these lists but a fun topic to debate for me... it probably would've been better for me to make a tier list so I could add players like you, jack, tys, randedl, etc etc.
                        7:Amnesti <TW>> racka is nestled in Candlekeep. hes nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the sword-coast.
                        Amnesti> but i guess i havent tried so much yet, im only 19. when im 20+ i will on purpose make myself look as good as i can, and go to places where girls are
                        1:Sika> "ezor" is #1

                        Comment


                        • #27
                          racka tbh i was more responding vs ogrons chart than ur original post. but rly all of it.

                          but Racka, first, what the fuck is Ruby doing there? Here is raised my first major concern with the credibility of your entire list. Guy was trash. There are two people who go down in my memory as being the biggest bullshit chirpers in the history of my time in the zone. One was Tony, guy on siege it hink, who was actually betetr than Ruby. Second was Ruby. Eventually they both had to stop chirpin vs me. The point is this.. if you consider "Ruby", a guy i could beat 10-3 in a duel anyday, as a top 30 WB... either he somehow was able to get miraculously good at the game after 2-3 years of failing, or the overall skill level went dramatically down. I have no idea, I wasnt around, i have no idea what Ruby did after I left, I just know he was not that good and did nto seem like he was going to ever amount to much. Guy just talked a lot. I also know Elusive played Light in s5 playoffs and i went 12-2 1st round .. and ruby never chirp vs me again.

                          Possible glaring leave off of ur top 30: Poseidon, Arcane, Symbol. off the top of my head.

                          Lets find one the only known existing stat line from S6 TWLD (besides ramp vs elu playoff referenced below) and see what kind of light it sheds on the topic:


                          Originally posted by Cpt.Guano! View Post
                          Code:
                          Game # 12316
                          Light vs. Rampage
                          
                          Light:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          code 2372 9 10 0
                          PhyRe 525 2 8 0
                          fireballz 257 1 3 0
                          Ruby 501 2 7 0
                          Ease 0 0 2 0
                          Munchie 2066 8 10 0
                          eRad 1053 4 10 0
                          Total: 26 50
                          
                          Rampage:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          Ripper 3034 12 4 0
                          Nethervoid 1798 7 5 0
                          Poseidon 2062 8 5 0
                          Burnt 2546 10 6 0
                          Blood 3290 13 6 0
                          Total: 50 26
                          
                          Game # 12317
                          Shriek vs. Elusive
                          
                          Shriek:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          Annul 1801 7 10 0
                          mineral 250 1 6 0
                          DEA 2866 11 10 0
                          JuNkA 770 3 6 0
                          a2m+ 1288 5 4 0
                          Primal 0 0 4 0
                          Aerin 3077 12 10 0
                          Total: 39 50
                          
                          Elusive:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          demonfaze 1769 7 8 0
                          KickAshMan 2614 10 5 0
                          vihta 3050 12 8 0
                          Arcane 3043 13 9 0
                          Epinephrine 2044 8 9 0
                          Total: 50 39
                          
                          Game # 12318
                          Sk8 vs. Pallies
                          
                          Sk8:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          DE_1 502 2 7 0
                          WHiRLWiND 2343 9 10 1
                          PREDATOR_RULEZ 3066 12 10 1
                          PHYST 0 0 3 0
                          ROCK_VIVA 293 1 3 1
                          MIGHT 2551 10 7 1
                          SKELETON 2539 10 10 1
                          Total: 44 50
                          
                          Pallies:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          Pearl_Jam 4379 17 8 1
                          Sleepy_Weasel 1015 4 5 1
                          Mattey_<ZH> 3610 14 6 1
                          Nickname 1013 4 5 1
                          Mythrandir 764 3 5 1
                          Ronin 0 0 5 0
                          Divine_Rides 2016 8 10 0
                          Total: 50 44
                          
                          Game # 12319
                          Disoblige vs. Value
                          
                          Disoblige:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          download 525 2 6 0
                          plob#f 2281 9 8 0
                          Wah!! 1276 5 2 0
                          Da1andonly_<ER> 3351 13 9 0
                          Mikena 2815 11 9 0
                          bram 2837 11 7 0
                          Total: 51 41
                          
                          Value:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          vigilanty 760 3 9 0
                          MetalKid 2321 9 10 0
                          K_A_N_E 2341 10 10 0
                          JeBu 293 1 2 0
                          Squadless 3061 12 10 0
                          Delectable 1525 6 10 0
                          Total: 41 51
                          
                          Game # 12320
                          Melee vs. Cripples
                          
                          Melee:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          Downdraft 3373 13 7 0
                          Randedl 2572 11 5 1
                          Cumulonimbus 1258 5 10 0
                          Connection_<ZH> 2032 8 8 0
                          Webbb_<ZH> 3333 13 9 0
                          Total: 50 39
                          
                          Cripples:
                          Cig_Smoke 4412 17 10 0
                          crazi 1019 4 10 0
                          Utopia 1793 7 10 0
                          Lemon 1829 7 10 0
                          DanyalDenyo 256 1 6 0
                          magi_koz 778 3 4 0
                          Total: 39 50
                          
                          Game # 12321
                          Immolate vs. British Squad
                          
                          Immolate:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          Sphinktor 3308 13 9 0
                          singe 1020 4 6 0
                          Xqui$ite 3085 13 9 0
                          Kim 2270 9 10 0
                          zeebu 2533 11 9 0
                          Total: 50 43
                          
                          British Squad:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          AcidMouse 2593 12 10 0
                          Unrealistic 1537 6 10 0
                          Sol_^ 2833 11 10 0
                          Sensodyne 2046 8 10 0
                          British 1524 6 10 0
                          Total: 43 50
                          
                          Game # 12322
                          Egyptian vs. Paladen
                          
                          Egyptian:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          Fun 3075 12 3 0
                          Raynz 507 2 5 0
                          Fontaine 2055 8 1 0
                          Mysterious 3047 13 7 0
                          aLBIeRi 2286 9 4 0
                          Zapata 1542 6 4 0
                          Total: 50 24
                          
                          Paladen:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          ToKeD 0 0 7 0
                          KJW 1027 4 10 0
                          Jonesy 0 0 3 0
                          Spider 2341 9 10 0
                          bailey 1021 4 10 0
                          jebass 1855 7 10 0
                          Total: 24 50
                          
                          Game # 12323
                          No Surrender vs. Dragonguard
                          
                          No Surrender:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          elemental 1313 5 10 0
                          Aquatiq 1296 5 10 0
                          Final_Hit 1825 7 10 0
                          A_line_of_coke 0 0 0 2
                          IgotWorms 514 2 10 0
                          Willing 1300 5 10 0
                          Total: 24 50
                          
                          Dragonguard:
                          Player Score Kills Deaths Lagouts
                          G2_kick_U 1007 4 4 0
                          Dreams 2037 8 5 0
                          RATTY... 2989 12 5 0
                          Annihilator13 3566 14 7 0
                          BikE 3070 12 3 0
                          Total: 50 24

                          Whaddya know, it happens to feature Rampage vs Light! Lets see.. Ruby 2-7 ahh sounds about right. Poseidon 8-5 meh ok, reg season right. then we have Arcane MVP'ing the Elu game vs a tough Sheik team.

                          I understand the idea of placing a lot more value on people with more results/games played... but in terms of raw skill at the WB game at any one point, there are definitely some obscure players worth mentioning who left the game around once the population started declining at end of 2003 (arguably the peak of competition). Im not expecting you to add me to ur list or anything. But its worth mentioning that I essentially left the zone out of boredom for lack of competition. I didnt lose a duel for maybe a year straight. I played one TWLD, season 5, and the first 2-3 weeks of Season 6 with rampage, then didnt leave HZ or enter TW for months until the semifinals of Elu vs Ramp. The most spectated game in the history of Trench Wars. Ramp was undefeated, and Blood refused to play me due to my elongated absence, despite Suddens protests. Finally at the end of Game 3 Sudden seemingly ninja subs me and I proceed to go 6-0, down at least a man the entire time, and end 6-3 4v1 after the rest of the team dies out. I then leave the zone certainly feeling smug as fuck, dont return to TW for years, and havent played TWLD seriously since.

                          I also wish ur list would value 1v1 pilots more... ppl like banzi and ppl who cant 1v1 dont deserve a top 30 spot. its the true competitive mode. 5v5 wb is a total shitsmeer strayfest bigger-res-has-100%-more-time-to-react circus sideshow. what is "optimal", ie. how ease plays, is only optimal because there are never enough good people in the zone who can rush well and move smarlty and together, isolate and distract, etc. to form a proper team. because that list is prob only 10-20 people long out of the histroy of all WBs. /rant












                          The Mind of the Father
                          Riding on the subtle guiders
                          Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                          Of relentless Fire

                          Comment


                          • #28
                            Re: Racka

                            in terms of just raw skill wb ability Racka is a top 3 all time. I wouldnt feel comfortable placing anyone higher than saying "Top 3", so racka is highest ranking it gets imo.


                            Re death rows post:

                            - Foxy was solid 9/10. on shinobi with me for a while and might have even migrated to elu when we merged?
                            - Utopia was on Wildfire with me in 2001 when i was just a baser and we won title. I know she was good WB but dont think she was rly considered a top wb circa 2003. dont remember rly.
                            - Ripper i just remember coming out of nowhere and was on Rampage with me, where he completely dominated reg season, helped develop Rampage's rushing meta which was a new thing at the time, and then ABSOLUTELY CHOKED IN PLAYOFFS. not sure what happened after.




                            The Mind of the Father
                            Riding on the subtle guiders
                            Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                            Of relentless Fire

                            Comment


                            • #29
                              Poseidon I agree with most things you said but people do highly value TWL performances and it's used as a pretty good starting point when forming lists like these.
                              Let's take somebody like vys for example.. He just won his first TWL title this year but has been around since the early 2000's and has been an elite level warbird for almost 15 years now... a tier list like ogron's style would probably make more sense because it's very hard to place people in an exact order .. FOR ME the top 14 on my list feels like an accurate list... everything past that is up for nit picking and discussion but that would be MY PERSONAL top 14 and I've played from 2003 - present
                              7:Amnesti <TW>> racka is nestled in Candlekeep. hes nestled atop the cliffs that rise from the sword-coast.
                              Amnesti> but i guess i havent tried so much yet, im only 19. when im 20+ i will on purpose make myself look as good as i can, and go to places where girls are
                              1:Sika> "ezor" is #1

                              Comment


                              • #30
                                the thing is ... even bac kin the day like 90% of the good WB pilots straight up avoid 1v1 dueling. ppl afraid to fail or sumpthing i dunno. so ya its hard to use it as a solid metric compared to 5v5, even tho it would be a lot more valuable if the data was there


                                The Mind of the Father
                                Riding on the subtle guiders
                                Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
                                Of relentless Fire

                                Comment

                                Working...
                                X