No announcement yet.

RaCka's Top 30 Warbirds Ever 2020 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nice list and read Racka. Thanks for this!
    http://www.gth.com.my/en/index_en.asp

Comment

got lag survivor chiming in after that loss
      https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

racka boy on my hit list make sure he put me on dis list bruh aint fkin around and put my boy paky dude up on that shit too homie and all the brown folks

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post

You put yourself as a top warbird of all time, with Lasenza and Beam, But your attitude and theirs absolutely stinks, Being a top warbird of all time is about being a ambassador for your ship. You have repeatably slagged other warbirds off behind their backs and have 0% respect for anyone but yourself. You set the worst example in elim or public places for newer players looking to warbird.

Your attitude and others like you are the reason I and a few others no longer wish to play this game.

I was happy to leave quietly but I hope you shove this truth pill up your arse first..

Well said.
          Racka just a suicide rusher who when dies explodes into a fit of rage and gets more suicidal. If he thinks you are a good player, he decides not to openly slag you off. He is a choir boy compared to me. A CHOIR BOY!!!
          Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
          TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Nice write-ups RaCka/Claus. Those players that were still playing were definitely the ones I found myself speccing the most to pick up inspiration.

Coming into the game in the quicksand vs thunder era, I got to witness some pretty awesome matches and trashtalk. I would never forget the iconic 1v2 of RaCka v Chuckle/Burnt.

Apok's leadership along with Skepsis and Deez got Fierce many titles including an undefeated season (did that ever happen again?), that core was fun to play with.

LaSenza and Best were getting sick nasty around the time I stopped playing.

Myth I hope all is well man

​​​​stay well and stay safe everybody.
            Riverside> engi next time you talk like an idiot
            7:Riverside> need 2 jack off asap wut website i use?
            7:Riverside> sigh y u talking about cumming :/

7:Jones> dude have you ever read anything about chia seeds
            7:Jones> hemp seeds have like 4Og protein per 1OOg
            7:Jones> 35g protein 47g fat
            7:Jones> or putting hemp/chia seeds in a glass of water
            (Cres)> its like they have no other food

Comment

remember when racka would beg ease to 1v1 him, and he though he was hot shit, then lost 4-5 :/
              2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

sup engi

racka only working on biceps these days, he need that all body workout

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Engineers View Post
                  Nice write-ups RaCka/Claus. Those players that were still playing were definitely the ones I found myself speccing the most to pick up inspiration.

Coming into the game in the quicksand vs thunder era, I got to witness some pretty awesome matches and trashtalk. I would never forget the iconic 1v2 of RaCka v Chuckle/Burnt.

Apok's leadership along with Skepsis and Deez got Fierce many titles including an undefeated season (did that ever happen again?), that core was fun to play with.

LaSenza and Best were getting sick nasty around the time I stopped playing.

Myth I hope all is well man

​​​​stay well and stay safe everybody.
                  Nope.

Fire this season would be the closest, 10-0 regular season, 2-1 semis, 2-0 finals.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

Engineers There are some interesting streaks on the line, though.

Fludd's seemingly insurmountable 7 straight TWLJ finals record can be broken by Rough, Zidane, and Ease next year.

Skepsis was 1 round away in the TWLD Semi-Finals in 2019 on #1 Monster from reaching the finals, and that would have given him 8 straight TWLD finals, but they fell to Thunder.

Plade's shocking ouster from TWLD this season to Monster ended Best's attempt at 5 straight TWLD finals and Mythril's attempt at 4 straight. That means the only major streak left in TWLD is Racka, who has 4.

Racka can surpass Skepsis... in 2023.

Fun fact: megaman89 would have reached 7 straight TWLJ finals if Riverside didn't powertrip and rage axe him from Sweet S17 mid-season.

Last edited by ogron; 06-26-2020, 11:49 AM.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Fludd's seemingly insurmountable 7 straight TWLJ finals record can be broken by Rough, Zidane, and Ease next year.
                      dicE TWL Winter 2020!

zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

dicE TWL Winter 2020!
                        oof, that would be fucking awesome. the dice/thunder TWLJ finals trilogy (s18, s19 and s20) was great. every final went the distance. some insanely hard games, really fun to watch.

Last edited by ogron; 06-26-2020, 05:00 PM.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

It was Dudgeon that started up 1-0 in the finals btw. I remember the Burn finals being really weird with all 3 games basically being blowouts, also megaman89's lag was completely ridiculous

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                            It was Dudgeon that started up 1-0 in the finals btw. I remember the Burn finals being really weird with all 3 games basically being blowouts, also megaman89's lag was completely ridiculous
                            ah yeah, i misremembered. that's even crazier, dicegeon up 2-0 and thunder coming back to win 3 straight.
                            top 100 basers list

Comment

This fine thread is being overtaken by people talking about the wrong ship. Mods, please take notice
                              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

Skepsis was 1 round away in the TWLD Semi-Finals in 2019 on #1 Monster from reaching the finals, and that would have given him 8 straight TWLD finals, but they fell to Thunder.

Plade's shocking ouster from TWLD this season to Monster ended Best's attempt at 5 straight TWLD finals and Mythril's attempt at 4 straight. That means the only major streak left in TWLD is Racka, who has 4.

Racka can surpass Skepsis... in 2023.

Fun fact: megaman89 would have reached 7 straight TWLJ finals if Riverside didn't powertrip and rage axe him from Sweet S17 mid-season.

If you all keep playing the same game for your entire lives while all the vast majority of relevant players quit long ago, you'll get to give yourselves as many E-Medals as you could ever want! Dozens of people will see it and care! Dozens!
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X