RaCka's Top 30 Warbirds Ever 2020 Edition

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RaCka's Top 30 Warbirds Ever 2020 Edition

Before starting this list I just want to say it's obviously subjective (and probably a little biased) but I've had a ton of "top warbirds of all time" convos on this game and the following is mine:

1 - Ease - Leader of sk8 / Thunder he's a 6X TWLD Champion and hands down GOAT of this game, Ease won his first TWLD title in 2006 and just won his most recent in 2020... he's easily had the longest reign of consistency in warbird and it would be hard to make an argument against him being considered the best warbird of all time

2 - Deez Nuts - 6X TWLD Champion and widely considered 2nd best warbird of all time. Deez didn't have a crazy high skill advantage over other top warbirds but his R2 aim was godly especially when paired with one or two aggressive players on his team he would rack up some serious numbers consistently

3A - RaCka - Leader of Quicksand / Fire / Burn 4X TWLD Champion and 2X TWEL-D Champion. Top 3 1v1 dueler of all time. Widely considered the best rusher to ever play.

3B - Mythril - 3X TWLD Champion and 2X TWEL-D Champion. Myth is a top 3 1v1 warbird dueler of all time and one of the most individually skilled warbirds that has ever played the game. He used to consistently crushed elim as 'rabid rat face' to secure the #1 rank regularly back when you needed 36 hours per name and couldn't just spam score resets which was highly impressive at the time. I learned a lot from Mythril when I first got into this game (around 2003) and mirrored my style as much as I could to mimic his.

5 - Apok - Leader of Fierce and 4X TWLD Champion. Apok is a really well rounded warbird with high TWL capabilities and high 1v1 abilities. The reason I have Apok so high on my list is because he put in more time and reigned longer than people behind him while snagging multiple titles in the process and uplifting people who weren't considered elite or even good at the time to the next level. I have a huge amount of respect for this dude.

6 - Raspi - 4X TWLD Champion and TWEL-D Champion. Probably the most well rounded player overall on this list, Raspi had the skill required to be a top 3 player ever but had a shorter reign than the people above him.

7 - Demonfaze - Leader of Syndicate and 3X TWLD Champion. DF had a high peak on this game over a 3-4 year period and was a solid leader who helped propel people like Deez/Raspi/Escalate/Mega Newbie into the elite players they ended up becoming.

8 - Geisha - aka Foxes aka Baserman aka 5X TWLD Champion. This guy had a crazy high peak and was Ease's right hand man for several years. Geisha rose to elite status on the name foxes playing for Gantz and 100+ people would show up to every one of this guys TWL regular season games to watch him drop 17+ on elite squads while he was playing with huge newbies.

9 - Sika - Sika is one of the most individually talented players to ever play this game. Although he only won 1 TWLD title during his time he managed to create quite an image on the game by rarely to never typing in public chat. I have Sika a little lower on my list than some of my peers lists but for me the rumors of him cheating weighs heavily for me. Still warrants a top 10 spot

10 - Vys - Vys just snagged his first TWLD title this year and is a top 5-7 player ever in terms of individual skill.

11 - LaSenza - 3X TWLD Champion and 3X TWEL-D Champion. LaSenza is a top 3 1v1 dueler of all time. Reached 'elite' status somewhere around 2013-2014 when she won her first title with Fierce.

12- Skepsis - 5X TWLD Champion who was a core/key player to Fierce and also a key player for Force/Monster. Very consistent player from R1-R2 range and will almost always exchange with you with 100% accuracy. He used to play as Bharat back in the day and was great from R3 range but developed into a much better player once he joined Fierce.

13 - Best - TWLD ChampionBest got to 'elite' status somewhere around 2013-2014 and at one point was the best warbird in the zone for like a 2 year stretch. He's a sick R1-R2 player with a fearless style but is able to tone it down when necessary. Great individual talent and equally skilled team player.

14 - Iron Survivor - Leader of Force / Monster and TWLD Champion Iron Survivor is a more skilled version of Mega Newbie. When you mix crazy lag with a lot of skill you get this guy. He's a well rounded player who does well in chaotic fast paced R1-R2 range games but can also rack up some big numbers when his opponents are playing passively from R3-R4.

The following players I would put in the 15-30 range in no specific order:

Banzi - Colonel - Reaver - Vihta - Burnt - Beam - Blood - Weaver - Creature - Escalate - Mega Newbie - Vitja - Ruby - Delectable - Riverside - Weak
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Great list. Who's the 4th best though?

Also, I'd throw Okyo up on this list somewhere personally if it were mine--it's not so all good.

I'd also easily slot Ease as 1A and you as 1B. EASILY. While Ease not 'a' GOAT but 'the' GOAT, you're right up there man. You've stayed in the trenches holding down the zone forever and deserve recognition. You play nearly every day year around, never seeming to lose your edge no matter who comes at you.

You're like the much cooler, badass version of Andy Milonakis in the sense where most of us got old with skills that are waning, if anything you've gotten better not seeming to age one bit. I've been watching you play since my early teens and you still have the same spunk, it's unreal man. Your stamina is on another level that I don't even think Ease could touch man, I mean it.

Thanks for this. Reminds me that we need to someday get an update HoF going.

Comment

Nice work Racka, thanks for this. I will throw my hat into the ring and offer my amateur opinion. I'll go with a tier list -- anyone within the tier is interchangeable with each other:

This would roughly be my reasoning for the inclusion into each tier:

TIER 1 -- The GOAT Tier

Ease - Top 3 player across four eras
      DEEZ NUTS - Top 3 player across three eras

TIER 2 -- The Hall of Famer Tier

Mythril - Top 5 player across two eras
      Racka - Top 5 player across two eras
      Geisha - Top 5 player across two eras
      demonfaze - Top 3 player across one era
      Raspi - Top 5 player across two eras
      Lasenza - Top 5 player across two eras
      Apok - Top 5 player across two eras
      Skepsis - Top 10 player across three eras

TIER 3 -- The Superstar Tier

Sika - Top 5 player across one era
      Best - Top 5 player across one era
      Reaver - Top 10 player across two eras
      Iron Survivor - Top 5 player across one era
      Banzi - Top 5 player across one era
      Burnt - Top 15 player across three eras
      Weak - Top 10 player across two eras
      Creature - Top 10 player across two eras
      Vys - Top 10 player across two eras
      Blood - Top 5 player in one era

TIER 4 -- The All-Star Tier

KickAshMan - Top 10 player in one era
      Vihta - Top 10 player in one era
      Beam - Top 10 player in one era
      Dak - Top 10 player in one era
      Kyou - Top 15 player across two eras
      Mega Newbie - Top 10 player in one era
      delectable - Top 10 player in one era
      megaman89 - Top 15 player across two eras
      Engineers - Top 10 player in one era
      Colonel - Top 3 player in one season
      Riverside - Top 3 player in one season
      Ricko - Top 10 player in one era
      Lews Therin - Top 10 player in one era
      Metalkid - Top 10 player in one era

TIER 5 -- The Star Tier

FBZ - Top 15 player in one era
      Death Row - Top 15 player in one era
      Lockdown - Top 15 player in one era
      Okyo - Top 15 player in one era
      Foreign - Top 15 player in one era
      2dragons - Top 15 player in one era
      Raazi - Top 15 player in one era
      Ro - Top 15 player in one era
      Attacks - Top 15 player in one era
      Jack - Top 15 player in one era
      Vash - Top 15 player in one era
      Casket - Top 15 player in one era
      Jones - Top 15 player in one era
      Fieryfire - Top 15 player in one era
      Tys - Top 15 player in one era
      Last edited by ogron; 06-25-2020, 06:10 AM.
      top 100 basers list

Comment

Great lists and great read.
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

ask demonfaze where posidon would place

The Mind of the Father
          Riding on the subtle guiders
          Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
          Of relentless Fire

Comment

also someone who was prob better than 99% of this people at WB was Arcane aka Arcane Tactics <TW>

The Mind of the Father
            Of relentless Fire

Comment

the disrespect
              https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

realize by this "era" when arcane and I were dominant (u leave out the real 1st Era ie TW ELITES n whatev) some people had been playing Subspace for 6-7 years and TW for 4-5 years by that point. For a game as simple as 5v5 WB, this is not a short amount of time. The rushing meta hadnt been fully developed yet is the difference, and by that I simply mean, Racka and Lasenza were not yet dominating.

The Mind of the Father
                Of relentless Fire

Comment

either way very interesting to leave off a lot of people who basically left after the game peaked lol
                  nice lists

The Mind of the Father
                  Of relentless Fire

Comment

15> 2pacZ the Legend who beat lasenza streak and took all beam pubbux ? racka u know dis
                    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

Originally posted by Poseidon View Post
                      also someone who was prob better than 99% of this people at WB was Arcane aka Arcane Tactics <TW>
                      Wow that's a blast from the past, he was in Monistary with me in DSB around 2000-2001.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                        You're like the much cooler, badass version of Andy Milonakis in the sense where most of us got old with skills that are waning, if anything you've gotten better not seeming to age one bit. I've been watching you play since my early teens and you still have the same spunk, it's unreal man. Your stamina is on another level that I don't even think Ease could touch man, I mean it.
                        Lol what the fuck is this, a dick sucking contest? JFC this shit is cringe.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

All these charts are quite homosexual, not that there's anything wrong with that.

Racka is not in my top 5.

That is all.

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post
                            Before starting this list I just want to say it's obviously subjective (and probably a little biased) but I've had a ton of "top warbirds of all time" convos on this game and the following is mine:

1 - Ease - Leader of sk8 / Thunder he's a 6X TWLD Champion and hands down GOAT of this game, Ease won his first TWLD title in 2006 and just won his most recent in 2020... he's easily had the longest reign of consistency in warbird and it would be hard to make an argument against him being considered the best warbird of all time

2 - Deez Nuts - 6X TWLD Champion and widely considered 2nd best warbird of all time. Deez didn't have a crazy high skill advantage over other top warbirds but his R2 aim was godly especially when paired with one or two aggressive players on his team he would rack up some serious numbers consistently

3A - RaCka - Leader of Quicksand / Fire / Burn 4X TWLD Champion and 2X TWEL-D Champion. Top 3 1v1 dueler of all time. Widely considered the best rusher to ever play.

3B - Mythril - 3X TWLD Champion and 2X TWEL-D Champion. Myth is a top 3 1v1 warbird dueler of all time and one of the most individually skilled warbirds that has ever played the game. He used to consistently crushed elim as 'rabid rat face' to secure the #1 rank regularly back when you needed 36 hours per name and couldn't just spam score resets which was highly impressive at the time. I learned a lot from Mythril when I first got into this game (around 2003) and mirrored my style as much as I could to mimic his.

5 - Apok - Leader of Fierce and 4X TWLD Champion. Apok is a really well rounded warbird with high TWL capabilities and high 1v1 abilities. The reason I have Apok so high on my list is because he put in more time and reigned longer than people behind him while snagging multiple titles in the process and uplifting people who weren't considered elite or even good at the time to the next level. I have a huge amount of respect for this dude.

6 - Raspi - 4X TWLD Champion and TWEL-D Champion. Probably the most well rounded player overall on this list, Raspi had the skill required to be a top 3 player ever but had a shorter reign than the people above him.

7 - Demonfaze - Leader of Syndicate and 3X TWLD Champion. DF had a high peak on this game over a 3-4 year period and was a solid leader who helped propel people like Deez/Raspi/Escalate/Mega Newbie into the elite players they ended up becoming.

8 - Geisha - aka Foxes aka Baserman aka 5X TWLD Champion. This guy had a crazy high peak and was Ease's right hand man for several years. Geisha rose to elite status on the name foxes playing for Gantz and 100+ people would show up to every one of this guys TWL regular season games to watch him drop 17+ on elite squads while he was playing with huge newbies.

9 - Sika - Sika is one of the most individually talented players to ever play this game. Although he only won 1 TWLD title during his time he managed to create quite an image on the game by rarely to never typing in public chat. I have Sika a little lower on my list than some of my peers lists but for me the rumors of him cheating weighs heavily for me. Still warrants a top 10 spot

10 - Vys - Vys just snagged his first TWLD title this year and is a top 5-7 player ever in terms of individual skill.

11 - LaSenza - 3X TWLD Champion and 3X TWEL-D Champion. LaSenza is a top 3 1v1 dueler of all time. Reached 'elite' status somewhere around 2013-2014 when she won her first title with Fierce.

12- Skepsis - 5X TWLD Champion who was a core/key player to Fierce and also a key player for Force/Monster. Very consistent player from R1-R2 range and will almost always exchange with you with 100% accuracy. He used to play as Bharat back in the day and was great from R3 range but developed into a much better player once he joined Fierce.

13 - Best - TWLD ChampionBest got to 'elite' status somewhere around 2013-2014 and at one point was the best warbird in the zone for like a 2 year stretch. He's a sick R1-R2 player with a fearless style but is able to tone it down when necessary. Great individual talent and equally skilled team player.

14 - Iron Survivor - Leader of Force / Monster and TWLD Champion Iron Survivor is a more skilled version of Mega Newbie. When you mix crazy lag with a lot of skill you get this guy. He's a well rounded player who does well in chaotic fast paced R1-R2 range games but can also rack up some big numbers when his opponents are playing passively from R3-R4.

The following players I would put in the 15-30 range in no specific order:

Banzi - Colonel - Reaver - Vihta - Burnt - Beam - Blood - Weaver - Creature - Escalate - Mega Newbie - Vitja - Ruby - Delectable - Riverside - Weak
                            You put yourself as a top warbird of all time, with Lasenza and Beam, But your attitude and theirs absolutely stinks, Being a top warbird of all time is about being a ambassador for your ship. You have repeatably slagged other warbirds off behind their backs and have 0% respect for anyone but yourself. You set the worst example in elim or public places for newer players looking to warbird.

Your attitude and others like you are the reason I and a few others no longer wish to play this game.

I was happy to leave quietly but I hope you shove this truth pill up your arse first..

British> my 18th tomoz $$
                            Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Wow.

First this ranking look pretty heterosexual, and being 3-4 years I'm here RaCka is easily number 1.

His attitude yeah.. a pain in the ass.. BUT it happens when you kill him, so when RaCka get really mad it means you're doing good.

Comment

Working...
                              X