Clear All

• Top 5 javelins ever to play this game

1. Ease

2. Zidane

3. Amputate

4. Rough

5. Megaman89

6. fludd
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Lol.....
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

You forgot Poseidon you fool

Comment

Honestly i wouldnt ever consider Fludd to be at this level, as good as he was in his best.

Ease and Zidane are my only certainties in this top 5, considering their peak and insane consistency. For the other spots i could think of 10 javs give or take, in which i would put rough,amputate,mega, turban and a few others.
        Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
        1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Originally posted by kess View Post
          Honestly i wouldnt ever consider Fludd to be at this level, as good as he was in his best.

Ease and Zidane are my only certainties in this top 5, considering their peak and insane consistency. For the other spots i could think of 10 javs give or take, in which i would put rough,amputate,mega, turban and a few others.
          close enough :d

top 4 is locked in, dunno who to put really after that here in 2020.

I forgot about turban, he can have top 5.
          2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

the only javelins I can think of from the top of my head, in no particular order, that are worth considering for a top 30 list would be ..

Ease, Zidane, Megaman89, Rough, Amputate, Waven, Children, Merce, Fludd, Sika, Maketso, Marge, Stayon, Commodo, EvilDeed, 24, Eelam, Demonfaze, Fireballz, Joe, Domi, Dreamwin, Tiny, Exquisite, Steak666, Hercules, and surely forgetting some other obvious ones over the years.

Comment

Psymorph was tough too during his time.
              RaCka> how can i get you here
              death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
              RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
              death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

I'm a horrendous jav, so this is probably wrong, but I'll give it a stab since I love excel sheets )

Anyone within a tier is interchangeable.

top 100 basers list

Comment

pretty accurate tbh

Comment

sika/merce underrated on that list, as far as raw talent
                    fludd i think straight up cheated for years and still sucked, but that's just my opinion.
                    Last edited by Cape; 06-26-2020, 02:18 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
                      the only javelins I can think of from the top of my head, in no particular order, that are worth considering for a top 30 list would be ..

Ease, Zidane, Megaman89, Rough, Amputate, Waven, Children, Merce, Fludd, Sika, Maketso, Marge, Stayon, Commodo, EvilDeed, 24, Eelam, Demonfaze, Fireballz, Joe, Domi, Dreamwin, Tiny, Exquisite, Steak666, Hercules, and surely forgetting some other obvious ones over the years.
                      Really good group. Id remove children, marge, eelam,tiny,joe,domi,exquisite,steak666 from that group imo. They are/were pretty good, but a tier below imo.

Sika and Merce def being forgotten like Cape said. Skillwise, sika is the best player ive seen, and a lock in my jav top 5. Merce in that top 10/15 group.
                      Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                      1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

interesting that Dice players think Fludd is a cheater and Thunder players think Merce is a cheater.

i played against Sika s8 and he would be my pick for cheater of the century, but I know not everyone feels the same.

when was the patch that blocked CE?
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Cape View Post
                          sika/merce underrated on that list, as far as raw talent
                          fludd i think straight up cheated for years and still sucked, but that's just my opinion.
                          Agreed with the Sika/Merce part. With Fludd, great guy, but I always thought he would conveniently spike when he was in a tough spot. Cable pulling? lol
                          RaCka> how can i get you here
                          death row> well basically im holdin off cuz i jus joined sweet. so its not u, its me
                          RaCka> YOU'RE DUMPING ME?!?!?!?
                          death row> LOL I KNOW I JUS READ THAT LINE AGAIN

Comment

Working...
                          X