TWL stats, playoffs only.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL stats, playoffs only.

By request separated playoffs from the season. Also un-hid the raw data for more eyes to find typos and updated rating formulas to be consistent with DT sheets.

Here is the playoffs only:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets...it?usp=sharing
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

i gotta say these ratings are just really awful, almost look completely randomized. shark makes no sense whatsoever but rating sharks off boxscore is pretty difficult, but there's no excuse for the wb/jav ratings being this bad too

Comment

don't bother zid ive tried for hours to help the guy make his stats not be trash since he clearly cares and put time into them but he doesn't listen so im sure you wont get anywhere either
      Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
        i gotta say these ratings are just really awful, almost look completely randomized. shark makes no sense whatsoever but rating sharks off boxscore is pretty difficult, but there's no excuse for the wb/jav ratings being this bad too
        Yea they certainly look like shit with low amount of games played, one of the reasons I didn't want to separate season from playoffs to begin with.
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Working...
        X