hello, juice is recruiting

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• hello, juice is recruiting

if u have what it takes to be one of the best basers in trench wars, send me an email thank u
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Maybe you can use some pictures, gifs or things like that to generate hype. Put some time into your squad page. Stuff like that. Anyways, if I see anyone looking for a basing squad I'll let em know. Maybe TPZ will join you? Who knows! Good luck amigo!

PS: Did you mean to put this in the TWL section? Maybe should of posted it in TWD

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
      Maybe you can use some pictures, gifs or things like that to generate hype. Put some time into your squad page. Stuff like that. Anyways, if I see anyone looking for a basing squad I'll let em know. Maybe TPZ will join you? Who knows! Good luck amigo!

PS: Did you mean to put this in the TWL section? Maybe should of posted it in TWD
      thank you very much for your input and suggestion, i will post this in TWD as well
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

could be elite jav baser, ty.
        2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

whats your email address
          Leland

Comment

juice 4 twl 8.5.5
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

8.5.5 !

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
                8.5.5 !
                Progress!
                "You're a gentleman," they used to say to him. "You shouldn't have gone murdering people with a hatchet; that's no occupation for a gentleman."
                -Dostoevsky's Crime and Punishment

Comment

Working...
                X