Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Worst running in TWL history?

I'll start!

BTW. How are you gonna bash Geio after what he did to you? Where on the warbird did he hurt you son? πŸ˜‚
    Last edited by Tanzu; 12-21-2020, 06:08 PM.
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Holy shit. Imagine warping when no enemies are in sight....imagine fieryfire shit talking you like that....dude is just a fucking joke. Got picked up by top teams as a roster filler and then got carried by elite players because they had no terr
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

LOL imagine everyone in arena washing you.... Holy man cant make this shit up. Guy thought changing his name would wipe this from the history books πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
      capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Lmaoooooo I can’t even I honestly forgot all about this Tanz πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
        Geio> Down to chill and play that
        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

We need more people streaming DT/TWL
          Where is FieryFire now?
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

imagine being so butthurt being called a 0 title scrub in a chat you dredged up a 10 year old video looool. i was on a laptop and hadn't played in 6 years playing with Jebass/Jessup, who cares

siaxis
            0 TWLD finals played in 20 years

geio

vys
            2019: Eliminated by me in the TWLD semi-finals
            2020: On the bench Round 3 of the TWLD semi-finals and Round 3 of the TWLD finals watching me win you your only TWL title

i've played more TWLD finals than the 3 of you combined, and ive played like 30 less seasons, and I don't even care about WB, it's like my 3rd ship? whereas TWLD is your only league. I've been to 6 straight TWLB finals in my main league.

i'm glad Fierce let Geio play a regular season game vs. Paladen, though. nice guys. we used to let Siaxis play Paladen too before the real games started.

top 100 basers list

Comment

Loooool someone struck a nerve in clownhouse
              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

renzi Well you know it's been awhile since he had a chance to flex his medal collection, it was only a matter of time
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
                  imagine being so butthurt being called a 0 title scrub in a chat you dredged up a 10 year old video looool. i was on a laptop and hadn't played in 6 years playing with Jebass/Jessup, who cares

siaxis

geio

vys
                  2020: On the bench Round 3 of the TWLD semi-finals and Round 3 of the TWLD finals watching me win you your only TWL title

i've played more TWLD finals than the 3 of you combined, and ive played like 30 less seasons, and I don't even care about WB, it's like my 3rd ship? whereas TWLD is your only league. I've been to 6 straight TWLB finals in my main league.

i'm glad Fierce let Geio play a regular season game vs. Paladen, though. nice guys. we used to let Siaxis play Paladen too before the real games started.

Where u seing this?
                  TWLD 2016 Champion
                  TWDTD champion x 3
                  Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

clown house hahahaha
                    https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

LOL talk about butthurt. Guy digs up season 17 when mans werent even serious. Why dont you dig up the stats season 21 when i bitchslapped you out of semis while you hid behind ease all game πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ go eat some more cheese man and accept your paladen roots.

P S - this vid was sent to me by someone on chat, after zid told me your sig was fake. Some serious toxicity. Atleast i don't make up sigs and throw my own buddies under the bus for a 2d spaceship game πŸ˜‚
                      Last edited by Tanzu; 12-22-2020, 09:22 AM.
                      capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

siaxis

geio

vys

Since you have selective memory only to fit your pathetic joke narrative....... This is season 21 stats on the last season I was active and still didn't care as much as every time you log on to this game. LOL guy had a - rec in twld let alone a starter. Then you go rambling about me, geio and vys hahahaa. Sorry man, I guess they wont be able to use season 21 in your eulogy now 😜.
                        Last edited by Tanzu; 12-22-2020, 10:07 AM.
                        capE> LOL BURN

Comment

i don't dd or practice warbird, you're like #2 in the zone in activity. i didn't practice a single second of warbird s21 and went 1:1? who cares. i played like absolute garbage that season, i don't recall ever bragging about it LOL. i've practiced warbird and actively dd'd twice in my life: 2005 on Heavy in TWLD s8, and 2019 on Thunder in TWLD s22. i finished 2nd in stats in the TWLD semis/finals on our team s22, and we lost the TWLD Finals 50-44 round 3, if you wanna keep bringing up my stats. that you have to post regular season stats boasting about reccing vs. bad teams speaks volumes.

you're always bragging and talking shit, and geio has "4x TWLD champion" in his sig, yet neither of you have ever played a TWL final. why don't you team up for s24 in 2021 and actually win something for once?

i'm really sorry i hurt you so badly you had to make this post.
                          top 100 basers list

Comment

ROFL

Comment

Im #2 right now in dds cause im on lockdown after not being on this game for 4 years...LOL you haven't logged off since you got slapped doing your best terry fox impressionπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Also, I just got txt from FF he still thinks you're doodoo πŸ˜‚
                              Last edited by Tanzu; 12-22-2020, 11:26 AM.
                              capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Working...
                              X