Worst running in TWL history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
    Lol at claus.. this was when he decided he wud be stray puppy dog and hang outside pandora house barking in rain for 1 month straight multiple times a day waiting to gain some sympathy and shelter which sum1 finally gave him.. then he change and become real jerk towards paladen people. Notice he deflecting and blaming jebass and me who subbed in 8-4 performance in dis game and was paladens top scorer that twl too as i remember. I slap claus then in wb and still slap him now. Def shud have subbed alex in and we wud have won
    LOL....im dying rn this game fucking amazing! How toxic is OgRUN?
    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
    1:Kentaro> suits you well
    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
      oh man i sure hope so too! just, please, don't go on any other weird aliases to leave me these little love notes lol i love you too, but let's keep it behind the scenes

edit: oh, but no, i didn't get "pushed out", i left cause Mouse is hard to squad/cap with. had to save the marriage by separating for a little <3
      This guy just gets more and more toxic holy lOL
      capE> LOL BURN

Comment

lol renzi is the widely considered the worst teammate of all-time, guy quits halfway through league games when it gets hard or just gives up and stops trying.

how selfish you gotta be to pull stunts like that, nobody wants to put up with your gatekeeping bullshit and the fact that you're completely unreliable and your teammates spend all season wondering if you'll just randomly quit during a playoff game and screw your team like you did multiple times this year.
        top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          lol renzi is the widely considered the worst teammate of all-time, guy quits halfway through league games when it gets hard or just gives up and stops trying.

how selfish you gotta be to pull stunts like that, nobody wants to put up with your gatekeeping bullshit and the fact that you're completely unreliable and your teammates spend all season wondering if you'll just randomly quit during a playoff game and screw your team like you did multiple times this year.
          lol this guy out here taking surveys of who's considered "the worst teammate of all-time" while he holds the all-time record for most autistic melt downs. i emo'd out of one basing cup game, then came back for the next one and finished the season ask my teammates about last twdt, last twl, or this current twdt. i'm a new man! don't be a meanie, you big weenie
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

one basing cup game? you emo'd out of like 5.

and i played against you in the semi-finals of twdt-b, you emo quit like 10 minutes into the game and fucked your team, you should see what those guys say about you loool

heard you stopped trying during the twlb semis too when you were losing

tiger doesn't change his stripes
            top 100 basers list

Comment

don't be a meanie, you big weenie
              I don't know what but this amused me the most out of this entire thread.
              Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
              (10 seconds later)
              rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
              P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

i'm pretty sure i helped racka run basing last twdt and helped get us to semis where i subbed myself in to try to save the game :/ didn't work though cause i'm doo doo, but that's besides the point. i barely even played last twdt cause i sat myself for what i thought would be a better balanced line..and did Pandora even make it to semis? pretty sure i played to the end with them too lol keep trying big guy : D

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post

I don't know what but this amused me the most out of this entire thread.
                  lol Eminem wrote the lyrics for clownhouse:

Comment

i'm pretty sure i helped racka run basing last twdt
                    ???

you quit on Morph's Treyway halfway through Round 2 of the TWDT-B Semi-Finals

the whole zone heard about it, and i was on the opposing team and saw you do it.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post
                      Ogrun eating his pre twdtb meal
                      LOL WTF
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post

???

you quit on Morph's Treyway halfway through Round 2 of the TWDT-B Semi-Finals

the whole zone heard about it, and i was on the opposing team and saw you do it.
                        damn the whole zone?? do you mean Morph's Treyway where i mvp'd dd finals and we won? keep trying, you're almost there

Comment

imagine camping in a bd and getting slapped just to have a camper rec LOL im dying. So toxic and cant even win a bd in his only ship.
                          capE> LOL BURN

Comment

?

who ordered the SPICY beef?
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

imagine having never played a TWL or TWDT final in 20 years and caring about TWD games

only place losers (see: siaxis/geio/jessup/hellrazor) can compete is forums lol

since you can't win TWL gotta "win" on forums
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

thats some wild bark from someone who ran in an LD match, got slapped by me in 2016, only to win something after i quit and then brag about it ???You kill me man have you left the house this week? There is more to life than your shiny medals after the year 2016 LOL go make some irl human interaction and stop being so toxic on a spaceship game.
                                capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Working...
                                X