No announcement yet.

Worst running in TWL history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

huh? i was winning TWL championships before 2016 you newbie.... there's only been 2 TWL seasons since you quit and ive been to 6 straight TWLB finals loool, and i was in the TWLD playoffs playing vs. Fierce in 2015 when you were getting dunked on Potenza.

and you just created the biggest loser thread of all-time digging up a 10 year old regular season game cuz you're so butthurt i pointed out you've never won anything in this game, don't talk to me about toxic you DSM V diagnosable psychopath

top 100 basers list

Comment

J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

lol memories
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
          huh? i was winning TWL championships before 2016 you newbie.... there's only been 2 TWL seasons since you quit and ive been to 6 straight TWLB finals loool, and i was in the TWLD playoffs playing vs. Fierce in 2015 when you were getting dunked on Potenza.

and you just created the biggest loser thread of all-time digging up a 10 year old regular season game cuz you're so butthurt i pointed out you've never won anything in this game, don't talk to me about toxic you DSM V diagnosable psychopath
          Correction*

I dunk'd you out of twl semis in 2016 in which i captained a squad to a title, won dtd and logged off. So you are bragging about winning finals every year after or? I don't get why your mad or bragging? I slapped you in the face the last twl we both played at the same time LOL. Your rec was 102-104 after u got bitchslapped into the pine.

You literally got slapped in the face in LD season 21. You're right a tiger always bears its stripes. Lmao 0-5 and 8-10 I hope you made more contributions then that after I quit πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Everyone in that arena washed you in that ld vid lol so embarassing. Stop bragging about titles in seasons i was never there for cause clearly you care about this game way too much hence the need to bring up random seasons that have no substance in this post πŸ˜‚ like I said, there is a whole world out there besides this game lol. Maybe if you spent less time running in a spaceship game you could get laid in this lifetime.

0-5 in a LD semi final, i can legit fart on my keyboard and atleast get 2 πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Tanzu; 12-23-2020, 12:36 AM.
          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
          1:Kentaro> suits you well
          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

lol, you did nothing s1 to s20.

literally your only season where you even remotely did anything was that trash s21 season that killed TWL dkm, and we played you in the Winner's Quarter-Final and you negged 2 out of 3 rounds and then Round 3:

You went 3-6 and got subbed out in your only ship LOOOOOL

Thunder knocked you out except turban's trash loser brackets kept you in for some reason when u shoulda been eliminated

Nice clutch Round 3 playoffs....

3-6 subbed out

And then the TWLD Finals that season:

top 100 basers list

Comment

let's recap:

TWLB (you're a 1-shipper, done nothing)
              TWLJ (you're a 1-shipper, done nothing)

TWLD:

s1: did nothing
              s2: did nothing
              s3: did nothing
              s4: did nothing
              s5: did nothing
              s6: did nothing
              s7: did nothing
              s8: did nothing
              ​​​​​​​s9: did nothing
              s10: did nothing
              s11: did nothing
              ​​​​​​​s12: did nothing
              s13: did nothing
              s14: did nothing
              ​​​​​​​s15: did nothing
              s16: did nothing
              s17: did nothing
              ​​​​​​​s18: did nothing
              s19: did nothing
              s20: did nothing
              ​​​​​​​
              s21:
              Quarter-Finals: lost Round 1 (negged), won Round 2, 3-6 (subbed out) Round 3. vs Thunder
              Semi-Finals: won Round 1, benched Round 2 vs Thunder
              Finals: benched Round 1, benched Round 2, benched Round 3 vs Dice

s22: did nothing
              s23: did nothing

that's what you're bragging about? negging 2/3 rounds vs Thunder in a loss and going 3-6 subbed out in Round 3, then winning Round 1 vs Thunder in a win before hitting the pine? Are you kidding me dude LOOOOOL log off

you've never played a single TWLD, TWLJ, TWLB, TWDT-D, TWDT-J or TWDT-B Final.

better luck in 2021, maybe you can actually do something. embarrassing.
              top 100 basers list

Comment

lol, you did nothing s1 to s20.

literally your only season where you even remotely did anything was that trash s21 season that killed TWL dkm, and we played you in the Winner's Quarter-Final and you negged 2 out of 3 rounds and then Round 3:

You went 3-6 and got subbed out in your only ship LOOOOOL

Thunder knocked you out except turban's trash loser brackets kept you in for some reason when u shoulda been eliminated

Nice clutch Round 3 playoffs....

3-6 subbed out

And then the TWLD Finals that season:

Since when is 0-5 better than 3-6? LOL buddy you got slapped yet you speak on everything like you aren't claushouse from paladen πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚. 102-104 sick stats man!! You really did well. It was a joke season since you played trash though eh.

Guess where I was during those finals, outside my house, fishing....LOL wild stuff eh? Leaving the house? Thats crazy talk! Its just a game ogRUN embrace your roots like warping when no one is around you then running from geio you doodoo stain of an LD performance infront of 100 ppl.

Good thing you changed your name. I get embarassed for you just watching the vid. Its insanely cringey πŸ˜•
                capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Lets recap:

Last edited by Tanzu; 12-23-2020, 01:45 AM.
                  capE> LOL BURN

Comment

lol 2pacz went 4-8 6-10 in that final and now hes on paladen go figure
                    Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Crescent Seal

Hi Cres.. You are missed on dis game!!
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

let's recap:

TWLD:

s9: did nothing
                        s12: did nothing
                        ​​​​​​​s15: did nothing
                        ​​​​​​​
                        s21:
                        Quarter-Finals: lost Round 1 (negged), won Round 2, 3-6 (subbed out) Round 3. vs Thunder

this is an accurate summation of everything you've done in your only league.

the highlight is winning a Round 1 against a team you lost to in a bo3. if doing that little counts as a full championship in your mind, then i guess im the s20 TWLD champion in 2015 lol. Except I went 10-9, 8-10, 10-10 against Fierce (Apok, Deez Nuts, Lasenza, and Skepsis)... you went 3-6 and got subbed out against someone named "Space God".

you played one meaningful Round 3 and choked, never won a closeout round, never won 2 rounds in a match, never played a final.
                        top 100 basers list

Comment

this is an accurate summation of everything you've done in your only league.

the highlight is winning a Round 1 against a team you lost to in a bo3. if doing that little counts as a full championship in your mind, then i guess im the s20 TWLD champion in 2015 lol. Except I went 10-9, 8-10, 10-10 against Fierce (Apok, Deez Nuts, Lasenza, and Skepsis)... you went 3-6 and got subbed out against someone named "Space God".

you played one meaningful Round 3 and choked, never won a closeout round, never won 2 rounds in a match, never played a final.
                          Best of 3? We played cobra and thunder back to back in the semis. Selective memory....you got destroyed lol you have trash stats in the only season we played each other whats your point? You are bragging about shit you won 10 yrs after this game died LOL

If i wanted to see meaningless stats for seasons I was never active for i could look up the twl history on site.

We are still all waiting for your explanation of the video.

What in the hell was going through your head warping when no one was around you and running like a little bitch only to get slapped anyway πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ What a toxic trait man, learn your roots....learn to accept what you are.

I honestly feel bad now....

You're right I did create the biggest loser thread, because look at you, you're the star of the show! Obviously care way too much about this game and its here for everyone to see the nerd tiger show its stripes LOL

Last edited by Tanzu; 12-23-2020, 12:04 PM.
                          capE> LOL BURN

Comment

i'm just over here shining my twl title belts. nice thread. I love me a good ogron baiting.

do me next, please!
                            7:Warcraft> Why don't white people hit their kids anymore?

Duel Pasta> great
                            Duel Pasta> I spilled juice on my face

Tower> NATIONAL WEED YOUR GARDEN DAY

TWLB Champion Season 12
                            TWLJ Champion Season 11
                            TWLB All-Star Season 10
                            Best undeserved TWL title winner in Trench Wars history

Comment

let's recap:

TWLD:

s9: did nothing
                              s12: did nothing
                              s15: did nothing
                              ​​​​​​​
                              s21:

that's what you're bragging about? negging 2/3 rounds vs Thunder in a loss and going 3-6 subbed out in Round 3, then winning Round 1 vs Thunder in a win before hitting the pine? Are you kidding me dude LOOOOOL log off

you've never played a single TWLD, TWLJ, TWLB, TWDT-D, TWDT-J or TWDT-B Final.

better luck in 2021, maybe you can actually do something. embarrassing.
                              this is an accurate summation of your only ship. loser's semi-final doesn't count, it's a punishment for losing the winner's quarter-final. it's not even a real semi-final cuz you have to play the loser's final, which is basically a semi-final, which is correctly listed as the semi-final above (turban's stupid double bracket system s19/s20/s21/s22)

Winner's QF (listed as Quarter-Final)
                              Winner's SF or Loser's Final (listed as Semi-Final)
                              Final (listed as Final)

s21 was a poor season after Fierce quit, there was more competition s22 and s23 loool, you get that Monster in s22 and s23 is just a more stacked version of Force, right?

it's weird seeing you try to neg seasons after s21 when you didn't do anything that season, and you need to win s24 pretty badly...

​​​​​​​also I did more in Burn's s20 TWLD title than you did s21 anyway

vys's first TWL title was s23 so you're trashing your boy

don't neg TWL 2021 when it's your only chance at winning your 1st TWL title looool
                              top 100 basers list

Comment

this is an accurate summation of your only ship. loser's semi-final doesn't count, it's a punishment for losing the winner's quarter-final. it's not even a real semi-final cuz you have to play the loser's final, which is basically a semi-final, which is correctly listed as the semi-final above (turban's stupid double bracket system s19/s20/s21/s22)

Winner's QF (listed as Quarter-Final)
                                Winner's SF or Loser's Final (listed as Semi-Final)
                                Final (listed as Final)

s21 was a poor season after Fierce quit, there was more competition s22 and s23 loool, you get that Monster in s22 and s23 is just a more stacked version of Force, right?

it's weird seeing you try to neg seasons after s21 when you didn't do anything that season, and you need to win s24 pretty badly...

also I did more in Burn's s20 TWLD title than you did s21 anyway

vys's first TWL title was s23 so you're trashing your boy

don't neg TWL 2021 when it's your only chance at winning your 1st TWL title looool
                                For one vys isnt in a dt match trashing geio after he dropped 18 on him, that was you LOL

Second, do you really want me to stick around until another TWL season comes along in a game that died 10 yrs ago? Did you miss me that much? LOL

We(TW) are still waiting ogRUN (102-104 garbage rec in only season vs me) to drop the in depth analysis of warping with no enemies around and running from geio directly into a brick wall.

You're great at looking up stats, getting slapped by me in 2020 BDs that u removed renzi from because he commented on this thread only to get bitchslapped by both of us , running marathons, piggybacking best to get on pandora and cockriding your way to the top of a game that didnt matter 20 years ago. However you are terrible in anything else πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ man thanks for the laughs!

PS - Tell sylvia I said merry christmas! Nvm I'll do it myself. Probably to busy signing "Love, claushouse from ss" on those phony christmas cards you been whining about. You have nothing to prove, we know you dont have any friends so the only card, if any, you sent was to your dad πŸ˜‚
                                capE> LOL BURN

Comment

Working...
                                X