No announcement yet.

Worst running in TWL history?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jeez, i really hurt your feelings pointing out you never did anything in TWL.

the little emojis you keep peppering into your novels don't do a very good job of hiding how mad you are being exposed benching in 2016, the only season you ever remotely did anything.

i'm sorry the factual record of your TWL play is this:

TWLB (you're a 1-shipper, done nothing)
    TWLJ (you're a 1-shipper, done nothing)

TWLD:

s1: did nothing
    s2: did nothing
    s3: did nothing
    s4: did nothing
    s5: did nothing
    s6: did nothing
    s7: did nothing
    s8: did nothing
    s9: did nothing
    s10: did nothing
    s11: did nothing
    s12: did nothing
    s13: did nothing
    s14: did nothing
    s15: did nothing
    s16: did nothing
    s17: did nothing
    ​​​​​​​s18: did nothing
    s19: did nothing
    s20: did nothing
    ​​​​​​​
    s21:
    Quarter-Finals: lost Round 1 (negged), won Round 2, 3-6 (subbed out) Round 3. vs Thunder
    Semi-Finals: won Round 1, benched Round 2 vs Thunder
    Finals: benched Round 1, benched Round 2, benched Round 3 vs Dice

s22: did nothing
    s23: did nothing
    top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      jeez, i really hurt your feelings pointing out you never did anything in TWL.

the little emojis you keep peppering into your novels don't do a very good job of hiding how mad you are being exposed benching in 2016, the only season you ever remotely did anything.

i'm sorry the factual record of your TWL play is this:

We all know whos really hurt lol, keep it movin ogRUN! I must've struck a real nerve exposing that video you thought everyone forgot about.

I don't expect someone with 4000 posts on a forum to understand when hes nerd raging.
      tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
      capE> lucky he didnt say captain
      capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
      9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
      1:Kentaro> suits you well
      1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Tanzu He trashed me during a DT game? Yikes yoooo this kid never stops man ever....I’ve told him for years to stop taking all the pills he takes and to go outside a breathe fresh air. It would really be good for him. I don’t even pay the bul any mind. Tanz you are making me cry tho
        Geio> Down to chill and play that
        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
          Tanzu He trashed me during a DT game? Yikes yoooo this kid never stops man ever....I’ve told him for years to stop taking all the pills he takes and to go outside a breathe fresh air. It would really be good for him. I don’t even pay the bul any mind. Tanz you are making me cry tho

I seen him trash you after that dt man and keep in mind had no idea that vid existed till the day after....

Man im dying over here, I was gna wait for him to pipe up again but lets just put the nail in the coffin now.

Recap: how much do you really care man? Dont bother answering...just try dodging it like you tried dodged this whole thread LOL
          Attached Files
          Last edited by Tanzu; 12-23-2020, 07:06 PM.
          tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
          capE> lucky he didnt say captain
          capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
          9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
          1:Kentaro> suits you well
          1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Big time yikes

Comment

LoL? Holy...hell. You guys are beautiful...

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post
                lol 2pacz went 4-8 6-10 in that final and now hes on paladen go figure
                your stank breath went 0-10 and and never got a kill and i got total 10-18 during finals where i was playing at work and still managed 2 get kills scrubs
                https://twd.trenchwars.org/showgame/90112596

Retired after i dropped 24 kills and carry the team

wbduel Map Maker Legend

Comment

i messaged vys that because i respect that he actually plays the game. he's started almost every TWL season he's played.

geio benched all 4 of Fierce's titles and all 6 of their finals appearances, when as you pointed out he's a good warbird who could start elsewhere. he didn't play 1 second of a Semi-Final or Final in any of those six seasons.

you can't post a video or boxscore of him choking or playing poorly or getting subbed out, because he was in spec coording and risked nothing in any meaningful playoff game. he risks nothing but claims all the rewards:

you think you're embarrassing me pointing out I played on Paladen, when it's a point of pride. I started on Heavy s8 with Apok, Annoyance, and Slangin Rock in TWLD, and when I returned Apok offered me a spot at the end of Fierce's bench. I told him I'd rather play and help the zone out, and capped Paladen.

i was on Thunder the next season, and they wouldn't start me in TWLB so I quit and joined LEGO to play. fun fact: you can play with your buds 10 months out of the year then go play TWL elsewhere and return.

Props was a starter for me on Paladen. Fierce, who didn't need him at all, poached him and he went and sat on Fierce's bench doing nothing, when people like him and Geio could have made TWLD way more competitive.

siaxis is a psychopath (DSM V: Anti-Social Personality Disorder) who is incapable of empathy or shame who sits on chats absorbing personal information to use it against them later, and friends people on facebook to weaponize that info to try to troll or harass people. he's a piece of shit who also benches and then claims credit and has played 0 finals in TWL and TWDT. it's easier and more fun to sit in spec and laugh at people than actually have to perform in crunch time.

Playing for Paladen isn't embarrassing, benching every year, risking nothing, and then taking credit for others play is.
                  top 100 basers list

Comment

looooool @ clownhouse throwing the DSM around in multiple posts thinking he's actually sitting there looking up and accurately diagnosing people over an internet game he's getting trolled on. he's starting to go full on self-parody.
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

i messaged vys that because i respect that he actually plays the game. he's started almost every TWL season he's played.

geio benched all 4 of Fierce's titles and all 6 of their finals appearances, when as you pointed out he's a good warbird who could start elsewhere. he didn't play 1 second of a Semi-Final or Final in any of those six seasons.

you can't post a video or boxscore of him choking or playing poorly or getting subbed out, because he was in spec coording and risked nothing in any meaningful playoff game. he risks nothing but claims all the rewards:

you think you're embarrassing me pointing out I played on Paladen, when it's a point of pride. I started on Heavy s8 with Apok, Annoyance, and Slangin Rock in TWLD, and when I returned Apok offered me a spot at the end of Fierce's bench. I told him I'd rather play and help the zone out, and capped Paladen.

i was on Thunder the next season, and they wouldn't start me in TWLB so I quit and joined LEGO to play. fun fact: you can play with your buds 10 months out of the year then go play TWL elsewhere and return.

Props was a starter for me on Paladen. Fierce, who didn't need him at all, poached him and he went and sat on Fierce's bench doing nothing, when people like him and Geio could have made TWLD way more competitive.

siaxis is a psychopath (DSM V: Anti-Social Personality Disorder) who is incapable of empathy or shame who sits on chats absorbing personal information to use it against them later, and friends people on facebook to weaponize that info to try to troll or harass people. he's a piece of shit who also benches and then claims credit and has played 0 finals in TWL and TWDT. it's easier and more fun to sit in spec and laugh at people than actually have to perform in crunch time.

Playing for Paladen isn't embarrassing, benching every year, risking nothing, and then taking credit for others play is.
                      Dude what you don’t understand you fucking weirdo is I don’t give a fuck about playing this game or any of that shit....deez nuts and Apok were really good friends I just wanted to chill with them. I don’t give a fuck what you have to say about benching and all that shit I had a life outside this game. It don’t even bother me or tilt me. I really don’t even not like you I’m over the shit my guy. I used to bash you and taunt you cause I absolutely love to troll and all that shit. But man I got a family and I’m really too old for all that shit anymore. I wish all y’all a merry Christmas. Enjoy family and friends and be safe. See you sometime soon in the trenches.

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post

Dude what you don’t understand you fucking weirdo is I don’t give a fuck about playing this game or any of that shit....deez nuts and Apok were really good friends I just wanted to chill with them. I don’t give a fuck what you have to say about benching and all that shit I had a life outside this game. It don’t even bother me or tilt me. I really don’t even not like you I’m over the shit my guy. I used to bash you and taunt you cause I absolutely love to troll and all that shit. But man I got a family and I’m really too old for all that shit anymore. I wish all y’all a merry Christmas. Enjoy family and friends and be safe. See you sometime soon in the trenches.

If you don't give a ”fuck”, why do you claim titles that you did not contribute to? I believe that is his point, which has some validity to it.

Comment

Originally posted by make tw great again View Post

If you don't give a ”fuck”, why do you claim titles that you did not contribute to? I believe that is his point, which has some validity to it.
                          Maybe because it’s a fucking signature from when I was a teenager for Christ sake lmao y’all are really too much. I’m outta this toxic ass thread.

Comment

Shoutout to Slangin Rock. Gr8 guy.
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I just want to be part of this historic thread - wbm <ZH>

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                                clownhouse actually went on an alias to leave me this message...lmao weird stuff

[Dec 21 23:39] Skyforg Newb: lol u got demoted and pushed out of pandora, nobody likes u
                                He did the same to me once last DT. I told beam I'd win DTD (I didnt) talking shit in jest. I get this msg from clownhouse/ogrun's alias

Stexit> DELUSIONAL NEWBIE ALERT!!!

Had nothing to do with it. Guy is a plague of mental illness in this zone. I guess its whats happens when the only friend you have is a block of sharp cheddar in the refrigerator.
                                Rasaq> thanks, Divine, for allowing me provide my oral support
                                Rasaq> err moral

Comment

Working...
                                X