TWL 2021!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL 2021!

Assuming this is next after TWDT22 is done. Which teams are planning on participating this season?
    Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
    (10 seconds later)
    rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
    P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

I had to work till 3am, and I missed twdt ugh. Vys you are so lucky I wasnt there to vs you in playoffs, maybe I vs you in twl now.
    2018 TWDT Champion 2019 TWLD Final 4 2019 TWDTJ Semi finalist 2019 2x TWDTD Finalist 2020 TW Forum Mafia Game champion

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
      Assuming this is next after TWDT22 is done. Which teams are planning on participating this season?
      Defiantly need more basing squads if there will be a league this year. Only Pandora/dicE seem to be the active squads. With rapid being there too.

TWLD Champion 2014
      TWDTB Champion 2013
      TWDTB Champion 2016
      TWDTB Champion 2017
      TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
      -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Clearly not enough teams for TWLB. Take a break then do TWDT.

Comment

Well, we get a break if TWL is announced, teams should have to qualify. Even if the qualifications are as simple as x amount of games played.

This is simply just a curious post to see if people are at least interested in getting the ball rolling for TWL. If TWL is announced I am sure other teams will slowly start popping up.

(10 seconds later)

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

For bd id say you probably can count on some variation of at least: dice, Pandora, spastic, rapid, thunder....I’d possibly be up for running a squad as well, but that’s still only maybe 6
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

6 is fine, 4 make playoffs easy math.

(10 seconds later)

Comment

RaCka

beam

Tiny

Vys

zidane 8.5.5

How can we help get things rolling?
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

If Dynasty sticks around, which I'm pretty sure it will, add that to the list. It's the most active squad in the game right now, with every member actively playing (compared to almost all other squads consisting of 75% inactives who borrow nonstop for TWD).
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I feel like historically going by TWD squads always undersells the amount of teams that actually end up in TWL.

A lot of players come back just for TWL. A lot of big squads break up into smaller ones.
                    top 100 basers list

Comment

allow bd squads to have double squadding so enuff can form.. i plan on Paladen going too i hope
                      TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                      TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                      TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                        RaCka

beam

Tiny

Vys

zidane 8.5.5

How can we help get things rolling?
                        I'm out for running leagues, and for a few reasons....rant time...

1) I've already run many leagues, kind of burned out from it, nothing really in it for me after running twl/twdt/twel multiple times, but i will participate!

2) I did not like the last 2 experiences I had as running leagues, the first time I ran twl for a couple of seasons, i was going to be promoted to smod and head league op, and turban bamboozled the league ops and created a coup. Still bitter about that, but it's an ongoing joke now. The second time around, I was treated like a child by henry saari most of the time not trusting me, and after running twdt 2x/twl/twel/elim, the powers that be still wanted to hang on to their power by not naming people head league ops so they could keep the power for themselves and have complete oversight of everything so the ops had to make decisions through them. This was annoying, expecially when trying to alias check and not having alias powers, and having people evade because we had to pass names along to have someone "trusted" check the names, which is stupid, as the person running the league should have control over that and should be trusted. It really pissed me off when the people checking names lied about who was aliasing. We were checking to see if people were active and rating them based on activity and to have other staff hiding that was tilting. When asked why there was no head league op, the response was, "we don't really need one", which is false, they just named themselves the head league ops and incorporated the job into theirs and used other people willing to help as puppets. It was a bunch of bullshit imo, and insulting to say the least. The best person I dealt with on staff was Tucker, 5 Stars brother, followed closely by Biet.

Maybe more to come, but i think I'm done hosting for now.
                        1:waven> u challenge
                        1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                        Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

rant time
                          I'm not responding in an attempt to convince you to change your mind, but for what it's worth most of what you described has permeated staff for many, many years. I could make quite the list as to why trust has been at a premium but I won't. The bottom line is that most, if not all of the reasons you have for not wanting to take this bull by the horns has been remedied, at least to an extent. I can't offer a solution to the trolling other than it only works if it bothers you. I've been dealing with an unrelated troll for 10 years now and it really doesn't phase me anymore.

Bottom line is that this doesn't happen unless we spread out the workload among the community and you are among a select few that are highly qualified to make this happen. We (the zone) need players like you not just to play but to help keep it running for everybody else. It's a thankless job and no matter how much you give, others will find fault in your contributions. Just a fact of life. I'm sure if some of you vets don't step up, SOMEBODY will, but do we really want Dragon_Tamer4715 running our premium leagues?

I hope you reconsider.
                          1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                          Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                            For bd at least: dice, Pandora, spastic, rapid, thunder... maybe 6
                            I'm fairly confident that FU Inc. (Or whatever version of it exists come twl) will also participate. With half the sheep on Pandora clinging to Ease's coattails for dear life and splitting to Thunder, that makes 6 relatively competitive squads. If someone like apt remakes Juice I'm sure he'd get enough to field a line each week. Maybe the euro's bring back one of their squads like Dudgeon too. Thats best case scenario of course but I don't think that 8 squads is outside of the realm of probability.
                            1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                            Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

We should also consider whether it would be best to have TWL early or later in the year.

If TWL is next, just announce a TWL start date for 2-4 months from now and allow for a full season of TWD to occur. Don't worry about squad number right now. Squads will form.

Comment

Working...
                              X