No announcement yet.

TWL 2021!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Agreed on stricter and smaller roster limits. I also think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go back to letting teams/caps negotiate a time to play (in a certain time frame) to ensure they’ll have the players they need since it would be a smaller group. Maybe even let teams/caps negotiate a time AND day, then move to Sunday games only once playoffs start.
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
      Agreed on stricter and smaller roster limits. I also think it wouldn’t be a bad idea to go back to letting teams/caps negotiate a time to play (in a certain time frame) to ensure they’ll have the players they need since it would be a smaller group. Maybe even let teams/caps negotiate a time AND day, then move to Sunday games only once playoffs start.
      If this happens I’d prefer it to be announced as early as possible to allow players to form squads and see where they stand in regards to their respective squad roster

Comment

Originally posted by Omega Red View Post

If this happens I’d prefer it to be announced as early as possible to allow players to form squads and see where they stand in regards to their respective squad roster
        Already announced!!

https://forums.trenchwars.com/twl/13...e-announcement
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Thanks for the announcement Dwopple . Hopefully this can get the ball rolling on people getting squads ready. Maybe I will even participate this season.....maybe.
          Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
          (10 seconds later)
          rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
          P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

With whoever is designing the new skins, allow skins for for twl, and also allow home arenas. Could even take it another level. Allow twd home arenas. The bot is already coded for it, you just have to do !challenge *:4:twddsilence
            1:waven> u challenge
            1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
            Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Working...
            X