• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by viop11 View Post
    just so u know i cud release ripitish's rostir once u post the schedule
    I won't generate the schedule until qualifications have ended (tonight), and remaining invites have been sent and responded to (most likely tomorrow). I will be making a separate post once the schedule has been posted, which will include checklist items for all TWL captains (roster softlock date for week 1 and subsequent weeks, and updating your TWL Roster via the Google Sheet link I've provided to captains).

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE.

"We're in the endgame now." - zidane

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    just so u know i cud release ripitish's rostir once u post the schedule

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Just a reminder to all interested TWL Squad Captains. There is roughly 29 hours remaining in the squad qualification period. Qualifying matches will be counted up until February 24th 11:59 EST. PM me in game if you have any questions.

Good luck!

Leave a comment:

• SNOOPiE
    replied
    Creality is out of the race to qualify to TWL.

Make sure to pick up my fellow members, they are loyal and good players that deserve a spot on a team.
    -snoop

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by Exalt View Post

How has Rocket not qualified already? I see them in black, except that the qualifications are to play 5 games with 3 rostered players. that's been done over like 50+ games. I literally see Wolf/Shiggymon in blue, but Rocket is in black, and it makes 0 sense.

Edit: Rocket has the 2nd most games played in all of TWDD, behind Rapid.
    Because I had a brain fart when I re-added you guys to the list. Counted, and fixed.

Also, general note... all captains from Shiggymon have joined Wolf, so i'm applying Shiggy's TWLD qualification to Wolf
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-22-2021, 11:05 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Exalt
    replied
    Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
    I've started sending out TWL invites to squads who have qualified and have updated the original post w/ the status of those invites.

Captains,

if your squadname is purple, I have sent a message to one of your captains inviting you to play in TWL. Any captain can pm me to accept.
    if your squadname is blue, your squad has qualified but I have a question or two I'd like to ask you before officially inviting your squad.
    if your squadname is still black, your squad has not qualified for the listed division(s)

ALL PLAYERS:

TWL QUALIFICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN UNTIL WEDNESDAY 11:59 PM EST. May the TWL political odds be ever in your favor. Creality, Wolf, and Rocket are looking for more players, so PM snoopie in-game if you are interested!

Once all invited squads have responded I will be able to generate the TWL schedule for each division. This will be done no later than Saturday (Feb 27th), though based on the current responses I don't anticipate it taking that long.

Thanks! 8.6.0
    How has Rocket not qualified already? I see them in black, except that the qualifications are to play 5 games with 3 rostered players. that's been done over like 50+ games. I literally see Wolf/Shiggymon in blue, but Rocket is in black, and it makes 0 sense.

Edit: Rocket has the 2nd most games played in all of TWDD, behind Rapid.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    I've started sending out TWL invites to squads who have qualified and have updated the original post w/ the status of those invites.

Captains,

if your squadname is purple, I have sent a message to one of your captains inviting you to play in TWL. Any captain can pm me to accept.
    if your squadname is blue, your squad has qualified but I have a question or two I'd like to ask you before officially inviting your squad.
    if your squadname is still black, your squad has not qualified for the listed division(s)

ALL PLAYERS:

TWL QUALIFICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN UNTIL WEDNESDAY 11:59 PM EST. May the TWL political odds be ever in your favor. Creality, Wolf, and Rocket are looking for more players, so PM snoopie in-game if you are interested!

Once all invited squads have responded I will be able to generate the TWL schedule for each division. This will be done no later than Saturday (Feb 27th), though based on the current responses I don't anticipate it taking that long.

Thanks! 8.6.0
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-22-2021, 09:09 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    LESS THAN 1 WEEK REMAINING LEFT FOR SQUADS TO QUALIFY!!!

I have updated list the main post for interested / qualified squads. Here are the remaining unqualified squads and (remaining games needed to qualify)...

TWLD
    Juice (1)
    Divine (2)
    Creality (5)

TWLJ
    Cuphead (1)
    Pandora (4)
    Shiggymon (5)
    Creality (5)

TWLB
    Cuphead (1)
    Lululemon (2)
    Shiggymon (5)
    Creality (5) 8.6.0

Leave a comment:

• Grasps
    replied
    Add Shiggymon's to the list (have no idea if it's a pokemon or type of weed but w/e) Shiggy's doing WB, JAVs and BASE. Please add and anyone reading this, we need bodies for basing/jav and maybe 1-2 more wbs. Thanks!

Leave a comment:

• SNOOPiE
    replied
    Originally posted by polkadot View Post
    altcoin is recruiting 5 ld, 5 lj, and 8 lb starters: https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13038
    rofl, TWLrejects actually looking for 12 new members tho! hit me up!

Leave a comment:

• Tiny
    replied
    #TWL2021DRAMA

Leave a comment:

• Omega Red
    replied
    Juice will do jav/wb/base

Leave a comment:

• Dreamwin
    replied
    Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
    Looks like you forgot to update squad list as you were too busy focusing in your next heat of the moment impulse. Remove Silence from TWL. Best of luck to all 2,75 teams this season!
    Nvm we back

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    LOL you just wanted an excuse to link your profile, love it

Leave a comment:

• polkadot
    replied
    altcoin is recruiting 5 ld, 5 lj, and 8 lb starters: https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13038

Leave a comment:

Working...
X