Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• viop11
    replied
    am sry dwippil critir stiyin n dreamwin litirilly dont gif eefin .01 fks about the silince mempirs like bimbed cirti b timichint cimmiti siaxis n othir who sign cintrict n vs actifity fingirink mitchis 4 the squid n literally jus tell them 2 fuk themsilfs n leaf n dwippil say "twl pilitics" as the reasin. wut girpige, gl w/ ur squidrin bimb n timichint

Leave a comment:

• micperk
    replied
    HI BOMBED HERE, ME AND TEMU SPENT HOURS DISCUSSING OUR FUTURE SUBSPACE CAREER, WE HAVE DECIDED....AFTER THE BLOOD,SWEAT, AND TEARS WE HAVE PUT INTO THIS SQUAD WE WOULD LIKE THE SQUADNAME TO BE GIVEN TO TEMU AND WE WILL CAP IT.

MUCH LOVE
    YOUR PILOT,
    BOMBED

EDIT: WE BOTH QUIT OUR JOBS TO DEDICATE OURSELVES TO THIS SQUAD, AND THIS IS HOW WE GOT REWARDED

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    i mean i kniw critir n stayin plan this 4 minths n that creatire was rly lookink forwirt 2 "optimizink javs", i jus dun undirstind wut cud haf gone wrong!

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    cud sum1 from silince vs sum inside acciss n wut happened w/ this dissilfink? dwipp/stayin/creatire cud u plz gif sum info on how u guys try 2 stirt sum "st1cked" twl squidrin, planned for minths, that ended up beink a massif failure becuz u fill ur ristir w/ a bunch of ppl w/ 0 chirictir/mirils/testicilir firtitide/huge egos/0 athleticism irl/xtremely selfish individuils that when everything didnt go 100% as plinned n u suffir sum speedbimps, u crumbil like sum littil p1ssb0is? ty

Leave a comment:

• Rough
    replied
    Lol...........

Leave a comment:

• viop11
    replied
    lool silince wut a jike

Leave a comment:

• saiyan
    replied
    Seems a lot of low t beta male action has taken place over the last few days

trench wars never disappoints

Leave a comment:

• Dreamwin
    replied
    Looks like you forgot to update squad list as you were too busy focusing in your next heat of the moment impulse. Remove Silence from TWL. Best of luck to all 2,75 teams this season!

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Updated divisional list to reflect qualified squads as of 1/30/2021. Captains, please pm me in game if you feel I have made an error with your squad. Thanks 8.5.7

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    JUICE IS BACK (re-added). DIAMOND HANDS JUICE.

I know a lot of squads have qualified for leagues they are interested in... been super busy with work lately, but will start to validate squad qualifications and update the top post. Keep those TWD matches PUMPIN

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by yoast View Post
    hey deuces would like to signup for ld and lj - thanks yoast
    Added!

FYI to all squad captains- I will start looking at squads who qualified over the weekend's TWD games. Looking at the twd site it looks like we had close to 100 TWD matches in a 72 period... HUGE

Leave a comment:

• yoast
    replied
    hey deuces would like to signup for ld and lj - thanks yoast

Leave a comment:

• Dwopple
    replied
    Originally posted by apt View Post
    Hello,

So despite a couple interest from teams to consider a merge, I think it's best for me to just dissolve juice at the current moment, maybe a return for TWDT.

But, there are a good number of players on the roster who are new, semi-new, or have returned from long hiatus and would like to continue basing.

I propose that current active TWLB teams, include 1-2 of them on their TWD roster, per team - to continue basing inclusion and perpetual growth of zone and skill sets.

Players who most definitely want to play and log on a few times a week are:

soupero and jerome I am unsure of, but good guys to have on your chat anyways, kek.

If everyone co-operates on this, is beneficial to zone, game and community. Forego your elitist mantra and be willing to teach and put up w lossses.
    No one cares about your forum sig champion tags except you.

Thank you everyone for ur time and im glad tw still alive, nice to be back.
    Thanks for your candor, apt. I've removed juice from the interested list of LB squads. Let me know if anything changes!

Leave a comment:

• Nipple Nibbler
    replied
    Originally posted by Vys View Post

I'm just happy that there's continuous twd games being played. I think its brilliant that squads like accuracy are participating in other leagues too. After the last twdtd season, I've seen some standout warbirds from base who had really good seasons; yourself, dwopple, renzi, Aggie, autopilot. Who's to say that a season of accuracy playing twlj and twld, isnt going to improve you all for future twl?
    Aggi did really well, too bad he's gone inactive. Dwopple, I have no idea how he does so well with that awful ship skin. Renzi has really good dodge when his game is on. I suck, and rely completely on luck lol. I think Warbird is easier to get into out of the two dueling leagues, Javelin feels like a dead league full of players that just destroy any new players getting into the ship

Leave a comment:

• apt
    replied
    Hello,

So despite a couple interest from teams to consider a merge, I think it's best for me to just dissolve juice at the current moment, maybe a return for TWDT.

But, there are a good number of players on the roster who are new, semi-new, or have returned from long hiatus and would like to continue basing.

I propose that current active TWLB teams, include 1-2 of them on their TWD roster, per team - to continue basing inclusion and perpetual growth of zone and skill sets.

Players who most definitely want to play and log on a few times a week are:

soupero and jerome I am unsure of, but good guys to have on your chat anyways, kek.

If everyone co-operates on this, is beneficial to zone, game and community. Forego your elitist mantra and be willing to teach and put up w lossses.
    No one cares about your forum sig champion tags except you.

Thank you everyone for ur time and im glad tw still alive, nice to be back.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X