TWL Season 24 Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
    TY to jessup for removing instead of FF. One of these days a bunch of us should just join Paladen and help get them back into TWL.

I see some squads joining all 3 leagues just to gain roster slots. Could we establish a rule if teams have to forfeit for lack of players they lose roster slots for that division? I mean getting wrecked in a game is one thing, but not even trying is a complete waste of time.
    I've already been thinking about this. I'll have a discussion with dwopple on what would be the appropriate consequence if a team fails to field players in a league they've signed up for.

I'm looking along the lines of - warning 50-0 forfeit for first time offense and then kick them out of the league (offer to another squadron if its early on in the league) and then reduce their roster to the league limit they are able to field players in.
    Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

I've already been thinking about this. I'll have a discussion with dwopple on what would be the appropriate consequence if a team fails to field players in a league they've signed up for.

I'm looking along the lines of - warning 50-0 forfeit for first time offense and then kick them out of the league (offer to another squadron if its early on in the league) and then reduce their roster to the league limit they are able to field players in.
      +1 that’s a pretty fair way to handle it probably the best way also
      Geio> Down to chill and play that
      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Vys Accuracy has played all 5 games in each division with enough rostered players.

Unless people are willing to unstack from dueling leagues and join us we probably wont win much, but we are still willing to show up without forfeiting and make the attempt. You're welcome to you warbirds and javelins for helping with activity for your boring divisions even if y'all duelers are too pussy to unstack and help us .
        Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
        (10 seconds later)
        rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
        P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by Nipple Nibbler View Post
          Vys Accuracy has played all 5 games in each division with enough rostered players.

Unless people are willing to unstack from dueling leagues and join us we probably wont win much, but we are still willing to show up without forfeiting and make the attempt. You're welcome to you warbirds and javelins for helping with activity for your boring divisions even if y'all duelers are too pussy to unstack and help us .
          I'm just happy that there's continuous twd games being played. I think its brilliant that squads like accuracy are participating in other leagues too. After the last twdtd season, I've seen some standout warbirds from base who had really good seasons; yourself, dwopple, renzi, Aggie, autopilot. Who's to say that a season of accuracy playing twlj and twld, isnt going to improve you all for future twl?
          Last edited by Vys; 01-24-2021, 11:01 AM.
          Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I'm just happy that there's continuous twd games being played. I think its brilliant that squads like accuracy are participating in other leagues too. After the last twdtd season, I've seen some standout warbirds from base who had really good seasons; yourself, dwopple, renzi, Aggie, autopilot. Who's to say that a season of accuracy playing twlj and twld, isnt going to improve you all for future twl?
            This is a good mindset to have.
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Hello,

So despite a couple interest from teams to consider a merge, I think it's best for me to just dissolve juice at the current moment, maybe a return for TWDT.

But, there are a good number of players on the roster who are new, semi-new, or have returned from long hiatus and would like to continue basing.

I propose that current active TWLB teams, include 1-2 of them on their TWD roster, per team - to continue basing inclusion and perpetual growth of zone and skill sets.

Players who most definitely want to play and log on a few times a week are:

soupero and jerome I am unsure of, but good guys to have on your chat anyways, kek.

If everyone co-operates on this, is beneficial to zone, game and community. Forego your elitist mantra and be willing to teach and put up w lossses.
              No one cares about your forum sig champion tags except you.

Thank you everyone for ur time and im glad tw still alive, nice to be back.
              1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Aggi did really well, too bad he's gone inactive. Dwopple, I have no idea how he does so well with that awful ship skin. Renzi has really good dodge when his game is on. I suck, and rely completely on luck lol. I think Warbird is easier to get into out of the two dueling leagues, Javelin feels like a dead league full of players that just destroy any new players getting into the ship
                Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
                (10 seconds later)
                rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
                P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
                  Hello,

So despite a couple interest from teams to consider a merge, I think it's best for me to just dissolve juice at the current moment, maybe a return for TWDT.

But, there are a good number of players on the roster who are new, semi-new, or have returned from long hiatus and would like to continue basing.

I propose that current active TWLB teams, include 1-2 of them on their TWD roster, per team - to continue basing inclusion and perpetual growth of zone and skill sets.

Players who most definitely want to play and log on a few times a week are:

soupero and jerome I am unsure of, but good guys to have on your chat anyways, kek.

If everyone co-operates on this, is beneficial to zone, game and community. Forego your elitist mantra and be willing to teach and put up w lossses.
                  No one cares about your forum sig champion tags except you.

Thank you everyone for ur time and im glad tw still alive, nice to be back.
                  Thanks for your candor, apt. I've removed juice from the interested list of LB squads. Let me know if anything changes!
                  zidane> big play
                  Omega Red> dwop sick
                  mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                  WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                  1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

hey deuces would like to signup for ld and lj - thanks yoast

Comment

Originally posted by yoast View Post
                      hey deuces would like to signup for ld and lj - thanks yoast
                      Added!

FYI to all squad captains- I will start looking at squads who qualified over the weekend's TWD games. Looking at the twd site it looks like we had close to 100 TWD matches in a 72 period... HUGE
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      WillBy> ^^

Comment

JUICE IS BACK (re-added). DIAMOND HANDS JUICE.

I know a lot of squads have qualified for leagues they are interested in... been super busy with work lately, but will start to validate squad qualifications and update the top post. Keep those TWD matches PUMPIN
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        WillBy> ^^

Comment

Updated divisional list to reflect qualified squads as of 1/30/2021. Captains, please pm me in game if you feel I have made an error with your squad. Thanks 8.5.7
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          WillBy> ^^

Comment

Looks like you forgot to update squad list as you were too busy focusing in your next heat of the moment impulse. Remove Silence from TWL. Best of luck to all 2,75 teams this season!

Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                            Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                            Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                            Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                            Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Seems a lot of low t beta male action has taken place over the last few days

trench wars never disappoints

Comment

lool silince wut a jike

Comment

Working...
                                X