TWL Season 24 Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Lol...........
    1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
    1:Zidane> congrats man
    1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
    1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
    1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

cud sum1 from silince vs sum inside acciss n wut happened w/ this dissilfink? dwipp/stayin/creatire cud u plz gif sum info on how u guys try 2 stirt sum "st1cked" twl squidrin, planned for minths, that ended up beink a massif failure becuz u fill ur ristir w/ a bunch of ppl w/ 0 chirictir/mirils/testicilir firtitide/huge egos/0 athleticism irl/xtremely selfish individuils that when everything didnt go 100% as plinned n u suffir sum speedbimps, u crumbil like sum littil p1ssb0is? ty

Comment

i mean i kniw critir n stayin plan this 4 minths n that creatire was rly lookink forwirt 2 "optimizink javs", i jus dun undirstind wut cud haf gone wrong!

Comment

HI BOMBED HERE, ME AND TEMU SPENT HOURS DISCUSSING OUR FUTURE SUBSPACE CAREER, WE HAVE DECIDED....AFTER THE BLOOD,SWEAT, AND TEARS WE HAVE PUT INTO THIS SQUAD WE WOULD LIKE THE SQUADNAME TO BE GIVEN TO TEMU AND WE WILL CAP IT.

MUCH LOVE
          YOUR PILOT,
          BOMBED

EDIT: WE BOTH QUIT OUR JOBS TO DEDICATE OURSELVES TO THIS SQUAD, AND THIS IS HOW WE GOT REWARDED

Comment

am sry dwippil critir stiyin n dreamwin litirilly dont gif eefin .01 fks about the silince mempirs like bimbed cirti b timichint cimmiti siaxis n othir who sign cintrict n vs actifity fingirink mitchis 4 the squid n literally jus tell them 2 fuk themsilfs n leaf n dwippil say "twl pilitics" as the reasin. wut girpige, gl w/ ur squidrin bimb n timichint

Comment

altcoin is recruiting 5 ld, 5 lj, and 8 lb starters: https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13038

Comment

LOL you just wanted an excuse to link your profile, love it

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                  Looks like you forgot to update squad list as you were too busy focusing in your next heat of the moment impulse. Remove Silence from TWL. Best of luck to all 2,75 teams this season!
                  Nvm we back
                  Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                  Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                  Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                  Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                  Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Juice will do jav/wb/base

Comment

#TWL2021DRAMA
                      1:waven> u challenge
                      1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                      Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by polkadot View Post
                        altcoin is recruiting 5 ld, 5 lj, and 8 lb starters: https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13038
                        rofl, TWLrejects actually looking for 12 new members tho! hit me up!
                        10* Spectator
                        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Add Shiggymon's to the list (have no idea if it's a pokemon or type of weed but w/e) Shiggy's doing WB, JAVs and BASE. Please add and anyone reading this, we need bodies for basing/jav and maybe 1-2 more wbs. Thanks!

Comment

LESS THAN 1 WEEK REMAINING LEFT FOR SQUADS TO QUALIFY!!!

I have updated list the main post for interested / qualified squads. Here are the remaining unqualified squads and (remaining games needed to qualify)...

TWLD
                            Juice (1)
                            Divine (2)
                            Creality (5)

TWLJ
                            Cuphead (1)
                            Pandora (4)
                            Shiggymon (5)
                            Creality (5)

TWLB
                            Cuphead (1)
                            Lululemon (2)
                            Shiggymon (5)
                            Creality (5) 8.6.0
                            zidane> big play
                            Omega Red> dwop sick
                            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I've started sending out TWL invites to squads who have qualified and have updated the original post w/ the status of those invites.

Captains,

if your squadname is purple, I have sent a message to one of your captains inviting you to play in TWL. Any captain can pm me to accept.
                              if your squadname is blue, your squad has qualified but I have a question or two I'd like to ask you before officially inviting your squad.
                              if your squadname is still black, your squad has not qualified for the listed division(s)

ALL PLAYERS:

TWL QUALIFICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN UNTIL WEDNESDAY 11:59 PM EST. May the TWL political odds be ever in your favor. Creality, Wolf, and Rocket are looking for more players, so PM snoopie in-game if you are interested!

Once all invited squads have responded I will be able to generate the TWL schedule for each division. This will be done no later than Saturday (Feb 27th), though based on the current responses I don't anticipate it taking that long.

Thanks! 8.6.0
                              Last edited by Dwopple; 02-22-2021, 09:09 PM.
                              zidane> big play
                              Omega Red> dwop sick
                              mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                              WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                              1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                                I've started sending out TWL invites to squads who have qualified and have updated the original post w/ the status of those invites.

Captains,

if your squadname is purple, I have sent a message to one of your captains inviting you to play in TWL. Any captain can pm me to accept.
                                if your squadname is blue, your squad has qualified but I have a question or two I'd like to ask you before officially inviting your squad.
                                if your squadname is still black, your squad has not qualified for the listed division(s)

ALL PLAYERS:

TWL QUALIFICATIONS ARE STILL OPEN UNTIL WEDNESDAY 11:59 PM EST. May the TWL political odds be ever in your favor. Creality, Wolf, and Rocket are looking for more players, so PM snoopie in-game if you are interested!

Once all invited squads have responded I will be able to generate the TWL schedule for each division. This will be done no later than Saturday (Feb 27th), though based on the current responses I don't anticipate it taking that long.

Thanks! 8.6.0
                                How has Rocket not qualified already? I see them in black, except that the qualifications are to play 5 games with 3 rostered players. that's been done over like 50+ games. I literally see Wolf/Shiggymon in blue, but Rocket is in black, and it makes 0 sense.

Edit: Rocket has the 2nd most games played in all of TWDD, behind Rapid.
                                RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                                RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                                X