TWL Season 24 Squads

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

How has Rocket not qualified already? I see them in black, except that the qualifications are to play 5 games with 3 rostered players. that's been done over like 50+ games. I literally see Wolf/Shiggymon in blue, but Rocket is in black, and it makes 0 sense.

Edit: Rocket has the 2nd most games played in all of TWDD, behind Rapid.
    Because I had a brain fart when I re-added you guys to the list. Counted, and fixed.

Also, general note... all captains from Shiggymon have joined Wolf, so i'm applying Shiggy's TWLD qualification to Wolf
    Last edited by Dwopple; 02-22-2021, 11:05 PM.
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Creality is out of the race to qualify to TWL.

Make sure to pick up my fellow members, they are loyal and good players that deserve a spot on a team.
      -snoop
      10* Spectator
      Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
      https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
      Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Just a reminder to all interested TWL Squad Captains. There is roughly 29 hours remaining in the squad qualification period. Qualifying matches will be counted up until February 24th 11:59 EST. PM me in game if you have any questions.

Good luck!
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        WillBy> ^^

Comment

just so u know i cud release ripitish's rostir once u post the schedule

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
            just so u know i cud release ripitish's rostir once u post the schedule
            I won't generate the schedule until qualifications have ended (tonight), and remaining invites have been sent and responded to (most likely tomorrow). I will be making a separate post once the schedule has been posted, which will include checklist items for all TWL captains (roster softlock date for week 1 and subsequent weeks, and updating your TWL Roster via the Google Sheet link I've provided to captains).

WE'RE GETTING CLOSE.

"We're in the endgame now." - zidane
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            WillBy> ^^

Comment

okay i dun gif a fk am jus sayink i wont post ne ristir until we c who we r vsink becuz that will dict8 who we silict, due 2 ppl like rifir jidgink me for includink/excludink ppl from rostir/ixink tj hiziki @ hard lock 2 try and improof the squidrin,

i tried 2 tilk 2 sum ripitish who were on rostir bibbil a few weeks agi n let them kniw that while i think they r gr8 playirs n mayb wud stirt if we had biggir rostir limit, the 13 pirsin ristir makes it so they cudnt b guaranteed a spot @ this jinctire, i do this so they cud try n find anothir team 2 b for sure stirtir if they wished 4 this and just vs communicition regardink their pisition on the team

as a resilt they leaf ripitish to b stirtirs sumwhere else, but if i nefir told them nething they wud now izily make our twl rostir becuz othir playirs haf leaftid. so i wud like 2 know why a squidrin like ripitish that has gradually retriefed membirs and has a biggir rostir becuz we haf been alive for a year wud efir release our twl rostir in advince? wuts 1 benefit of this for the squidrin? the only thing that happens is we cud lose many gud playirs

its iz 4 u p1ssycl1t squidrins who form a few weeks b4 twl to silict the 13 ppl u wish to vs for twl n nefir wry about it and then judge sum1 like mysilf who haf 2 make dicisions

Comment

Wolf would love to TWL-B this season but unfortunately, we aren't able to meet the requirement. We were able to get 1-2 games in (1 with wolf, 1 with shiggymons) we just ran out of time and found it near impossible to get teams to verse us. Had we been able to get our plans made sooner for TWL and formulated Wolf earlier, we could of probably met the requirements.

I will say, if the league op's are willing to bend the rules for Wolf to TWL-B that I think it would prove beneficial for TWL as it would be one more squad competing. I understand that there might be nothing that can be done but it's worth mentioning here and I appreciate any/all considerations! If nothing else, Wolf will be able to LJ/LD so it's not a complete wash. Still would love to be able to base.

Comment

okay i dun gif a fk am jus sayink i wont post ne ristir until we c who we r vsink becuz that will dict8 who we silict, due 2 ppl like rifir jidgink me for includink/excludink ppl from rostir/ixink tj hiziki @ hard lock 2 try and improof the squidrin,

i tried 2 tilk 2 sum ripitish who were on rostir bibbil a few weeks agi n let them kniw that while i think they r gr8 playirs n mayb wud stirt if we had biggir rostir limit, the 13 pirsin ristir makes it so they cudnt b guaranteed a spot @ this jinctire, i do this so they cud try n find anothir team 2 b for sure stirtir if they wished 4 this and just vs communicition regardink their pisition on the team

as a resilt they leaf ripitish to b stirtirs sumwhere else, but if i nefir told them nething they wud now izily make our twl rostir becuz othir playirs haf leaftid. so i wud like 2 know why a squidrin like ripitish that has gradually retriefed membirs and has a biggir rostir becuz we haf been alive for a year wud efir release our twl rostir in advince? wuts 1 benefit of this for the squidrin? the only thing that happens is we cud lose many gud playirs

its iz 4 u p1ssycl1t squidrins who form a few weeks b4 twl to silict the 13 ppl u wish to vs for twl n nefir wry about it and then judge sum1 like mysilf who haf 2 make dicisions
                  Not giving people a notice of who is likely to play and who isn't until after the season is officially started is a bit selfish on your part. If there are players on Rapid who would like to play TWL, but you have no plans to let them play on Rapid's roster, why would you not tell them? You effectively made it so that the majority of them have no chance to play TWL at all, because there simply aren't enough squads with roster spots left. 7 of them could have left and made their own squad to qualify if there are enough people who won't make Rapid's roster, but that chance is gone now. I get that you want to do what's best for Rapid, but I'm not sure how you wouldn't already know who is going to be in your TWL roster by now. Not telling the people who won't be is a bit weird.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Even though not by the rules, for the sake of scheduling, and given that you have an uneven number of LD squads (11), allowing 2 more in both base and jav to even it out at 10.

Divine, Rocket or even Wolf could play LJ. These squads recruiting 1-2 guys for jav (a few available) and they'll do as good as the current bottom squads.

Two of those or convincing Spastic to play (alot tried) in the mesh, to fill LB.

-----

Speaking of rules, hopefully the softlock I read means people rostered to a TWL roster can't move squads after week 1, meaning only twd rostered people who didn't make it and squadless people can join a TWL squad. With small rosters, means more thrust between people and playing other leagues more.
                    Make people commit now rather than the usual squad hopping. For both a high or a low squad, having hops (even if justified) during for first weeks can be troublesome for any squad.
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

exalt, i literally just said i did tell ppl who were on the roster bubble, and what happened was they left to start somewhere else, but if i hadnt told them, they would now b on the ripitish twl rostir becuz ppl from the originil rostir left. do u not c how me tellink ppl in advince cud bikfire 4 ripitish?

Comment

exalt, i literally just said i did tell ppl who were on the roster bubble, and what happened was they left to start somewhere else, but if i hadnt told them, they would now b on the ripitish twl rostir becuz ppl from the originil rostir left. do u not c how me tellink ppl in advince cud bikfire 4 ripitish?
                        Yes, I agree that it's a bad situation you got put in.
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Stayon View Post

Speaking of rules, hopefully the softlock I read means people rostered to a TWL roster can't move squads after week 1, meaning only twd rostered people who didn't make it and squadless people can join a TWL squad. With small rosters, means more thrust between people and playing other leagues more.
                          Make people commit now rather than the usual squad hopping. For both a high or a low squad, having hops (even if justified) during for first weeks can be troublesome for any squad.
                          ?? allow hops, allow drama

Comment

schedule up soon? games are this sunday

Comment

I had an idea. Please consider!

What if remaining squads that didn't qualify that wanted to enter LJ and LB get drawn at random by Turban to compete? I think it would be sick af to have 10 squads in each division competing and there's squads like Rocket, Spastic and mine that would love to be able to play in those divisions.

Why not fill them up? It's more people playing. It's more games. It's more of what we love! Comeon fam, let us in!

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                                schedule up soon? games are this sunday
                                Just posted!

To address the few posts asking about a 10-squad LJ / LB I did consider it earlier in the week depending on effort and interest from squads who hadn't qualified. Ultimately, I decided against this as there just was not a lot of push from the teams trying to qualify, and the vets I spoke to on SPASTIC indicated they were not interested having the squad participate in TWLB. It would have been nice, but the risk for mid-late season match forfeitures was just too high with 10 teams in those divisions.
                                zidane> big play
                                Omega Red> dwop sick
                                WillBy> ^^

Comment

Working...
                                X