Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The circle jerk which is TWD basing.

Hey,

So I made a few posts about the acquisition of interested basers into established squadron TWD rosters, in order to enable the flourishing of rotating population and developing skillsets.
    Obviously, as we know, the current climate and overall psychological demeanor of players still standing, there was little no to no movement on that front.

Through player inquiry and interest, re-entered juice into TWL contention, because the activity for it exists.

Throughout the course of the last several days, nearly every attempt for juice to BD, was quickly cancelled and navigated to another arena, TWBD3, to facing squads could compete there; abandoning their previous game, also abandoning the opportunity for basers who do not have the opportunity to base, to play.

So, this is my white man PC voice of saying fuck you.

If you wish to keep the zone alive, participating in your perpetual circle jerk of self-glorified egotistical orgasmic stroking, isn't the path best travelled to get there.

Cheers.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Look, here is a white MAN telling you once again what you can and can not do.

(ps. I agree with you)
    TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Originally posted by Jones View Post
      Look, here is a white MAN telling you once again what you can and can not do.

(ps. I agree with you)
      lmao, not white, but I was doing my best impression of a non-insulting white man pc office speak while maintaining passive aggression. kek
      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Fuck the TWBD/TWLB Hedge Fund managers trying to keep retail trader squads like Juice out of the game! Cant stop, won't stop, Gamestop! Apes together strong! Eat the rich!
        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol its okay. Accuracy got ghost challenged too. In 2021.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

I think the disadvantage with bd vs dd/jd is that one or two bad or dumb players can make a bd turn into a borderline pub match. I don’t see dd or jd devolving into chaos as much as bd when there are bad players in, I’m guessing because it’s easier for one or two good players to carry the game. The smaller community also doesn’t help. There used to be a good amount of activity between lower, mid, and upper tier basing squads. Now, unfortunately, there aren’t as many players to spread around, so there’s a lot more difference in skill between squads. Not defending anything, just throwing in a possible reason.
            J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
            8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

The basing community has truly become a caricature of it's former self.

"Wah wah basing is dying" "Wah wah no I won't leave my stacked squad to help bring up new players" "Wah wah I won't play with or against anyone with less than 5,000 usage."

Get each other's cocks out of your mouths you elitist cunts.

Yesterday's behavior especially was an embarrassment.
              Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
              Message has been sent to online moderators
              2:BLeeN> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>no
              2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
              2:BLeeN> ok then no
              :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
              (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                The basing community has truly become a caricature of it's former self.

"Wah wah basing is dying" "Wah wah no I won't leave my stacked squad to help bring up new players" "Wah wah I won't play with or against anyone with less than 5,000 usage."

Get each other's cocks out of your mouths you elitist cunts.

Yesterday's behavior especially was an embarrassment.
                I tried with Suspiria around when I first came back, but it got so exhausting trying to keep getting new players, while the new players I already had would get frustrated about always getting owned and eventually stopped playing. On top of that, if you have any good players on the squad with them, they eventually start complaining about playing with the bad players. We just don’t have a decent sized group of lower tier squads/players anymore to help with this (brainwave, lego, penetrate sort of, etc).

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post

I tried with Suspiria around when I first came back, but it got so exhausting trying to keep getting new players, while the new players I already had would get frustrated about always getting owned and eventually stopped playing. On top of that, if you have any good players on the squad with them, they eventually start complaining about playing with the bad players. We just don’t have a decent sized group of lower tier squads/players anymore to help with this (brainwave, lego, penetrate sort of, etc).
                  I agree. It would take buy-in from the community to really make work. Instead of having squads that only field high-level lines we would have squads that are interested in building the community who add balanced lines. But the community as it stands now is ~30 players who would prefer it if no one else ever played. Case in point: S@@R joined Juice last night because his own squad wouldn't play him and instead borrowed a 9/10*.

No one is obligated to pick me or anyone else but when there are 40+ people in an arena, several people asking to play, and the cap !zones and lets the timer run until a 10* shows up, it's detrimental to the playerbase. And this happens pretty much every night.
                  Last edited by Vehicle; 01-28-2021, 05:18 PM.
                  (Overstrand)>no

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

I agree. It would take buy-in from the community to really make work. Instead of having squads that only field high-level lines we would have squads that are interested in building the community who add balanced lines. But the community as it stands now is ~30 players who would prefer it if no one else ever played. Case in point: S@@R joined Juice last night because his own squad wouldn't play him and instead borrowed a 9/10*.

No one is obligated to pick me or anyone else but when there are 40+ people in an arena, several people asking to play, and the cap !zones and lets the timer run until a 10* shows up, it's detrimental to the playerbase. And this happens pretty much every night.
                    I see this in dd too and agree, it’s kind of dumb. Twbd will have 40-50 people or twdd will have 20-30 people, most obviously not afk, but caps do !needborrow anyway lol....

Comment

who did that vehicil?

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                        who did that vehicil?
                        I don't think it's constructive to call out specific people but the people you are thinking of are the people I am talking about.

Honestly viop11 I give you a lot of credit (I've told you as much in private). You're the only one in this era who successfully brought up some new players with Rapid while still having a competitive team. I know from my time on Rapid, though, that your squad once experienced this same bullshit.

This isn't new, basing has always been the most insular community in my opinion, but it's getting incredibly bad. Your community (which I'm not a part of anymore since I can't even get borrowed in bd these days [which is fine, I'm bad, I get it]) is down to under 50 players and you guys just continue to alienate players.
                        (Overstrand)>no

Comment

It will always be a problem and is now more apparent than ever considering the bridge squads are dead like Renzi said.

Some nerds are so concerned with winning meaningless TWBD games they will stack to oblivion. It's always the same problem, casuals VS the hardcore nerds. The hardcore nerds hate losing and therefore will congregate to prevent losing and sometimes even going as far as refusing to borrow newer or shit players in the arena.

Nobody likes to lose though, and with all the top players congregating on 2-3 squads, the bridge squads get crushed continually until they break.

Comment

Omega Red I don't think it's just that the bridge squads are dead. I think there is a subset of people who have grown so elitist that they are literally forcing players out of their community. A community that was already dying.
                            (Overstrand)>no

Comment

I had a big post ready to be typed out but changed my mind. I want to stick with my personal preference of basing on a WB squad (Ala Fierce, Sweet, etc) in an attempt to create an underdog with a chance. Its too easy to stack and win, more fun to actually work for it.

For what it's worth, I'm at the very least serviceable in all the basing ships and I don't get borrowed hardly at all either. I blame TJ Hazuki
                              1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                              Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

Working...
                              X