Clear All

Originally posted by Vys View Post

Meh, I guess I'll sit out twl
    Click image for larger version

Name:	1j2kh5711rcxjm.png
Views:	194
Size:	3.6 KB
ID:	1352308
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by Vys View Post

Meh, I guess I'll sit out twl
      Didn't want to be the only one remaining once the big dicks are gone?
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Next poll: Should we get rid of all rocks?

Comment

Originally posted by LaG KiLLeR View Post
          Next poll: Should we get rid of all rocks?
          Why rocks in TWLD are not conducive to an eco-friendly environment in Subspace
          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

What about different coloured rocks? It would be nice to have some sort of variety since there is no base at all. The giant box is really dull to look at, the big rocks did at least make it look less dull.

Vys I think during 5v5 I agree they only add to the game but the major problem with the big rocks is when there are only 2 people left and you have some nutless jerk hiding behind the rock all day wasting everyones time and making for a really boring game to watch. We could make different size rocks, but I think they need to be smaller than the Warbird, the big rocks are just too big.

I have had some extremely annoying duels with people in the duel area of pub where wimps will literally go from one big rock to the next hiding the ENTIRE DUEL! Over the years I have seen this in every arena that has big rocks and Warbirds.
            Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

rylo> 1.5 mil for whoever kills renzi
            (10 seconds later)
            rEnZi is out. 17 kills 10 deaths. 2 players remain.
            P TW-Pub> rylo sent you $1,500,000, you now have $4,047,199.

If you're going to do a thing you should to it to the best of your ability or don't do it at all.

Comment

What about different coloured rocks? It would be nice to have some sort of variety since there is no base at all. The giant box is really dull to look at, the big rocks did at least make it look less dull.
              You can do this on your end by changing the images over1.bm2, over2.bm2 and over3.bm2 in your continuum/graphics folder. Even with the bigger asteroids gone, there are two asteroid types left.

Comment

wut a n1rd tipic

Comment

I don't think they should they add to another level of the game. But I guess it wouldn't matter for you since you 4-4'd in a dd last night LOL.

Comment

Can we add bigger rocks?
                    Ogron - "Lifetime Achievement Award recipient for 10* attitude [Ardour]"

ranked #2 in ogrons signature of: TWL's most irrelevant nobodies pubtrash bozos with 0 titles.

TWLD Season 19 #70th Best Warbird
                    TWLB Season 19 #56th Best Spider

TW Greatest no-shipper 2002 - Present

Comment

Working...
                    X