NEW SQUAD!!!??!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• NEW SQUAD!!!??!

kinda just shooting the shit here...are there any leftover basers who'd wanna make another squad for competition? seen some players like skatarius, mcvicar, sprackle, sprained, rab, etc floating around. just an idea i'm throwing out before joining anywhere ; D
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

More for your list - bram, autopilot, anyone on spastic if they’re not entering, poseidon, cape
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Ty mvp! There’s a hole left from Spastic’s absence that should be filled. Only 5 lb squads atm...

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Dreamwin Soooooo....what’s up buddy! 😬

Comment

this is a good idea, u should do it.
          i'm worn down with timezones, lag, and trolling - and busy irl, so i'm taking a break, and it'll probably turn into quitting.

Comment

I'm willing to captain a squad for twl. but I will not waste any time on this if no one is interested in it. So please leave me a? Msg in the game to help or just participate. Never got the chance to show what I can do in this game. I'm a good captain and a decent guy! (This is not a joke)
            10* Spectator
            Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
            https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
            Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Lol...

Comment

+1 for snoop, good guy, someone get this guy on a team.
                rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                rEnZi> its crazy
                rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Sprackle on a squad....rest are "free agents" though. I don't think I can be assed to log in on Sundays tbh or I'd volunteer my services. I can help find people though if needed. I have plenty of tools for it.
                  1:wbm> i squint when im angry

Originally posted by mtine
                  Yo LF, u'll never get me. Trust me, SUCK MY CUNT U MADAFAKING IDIOT!!! Cum at me bro. God, ur even worse than some fags irl's history. commit suicide since u aren't even worth 5 penises. CAN'T TOUCH DIS!!! Jeez man. ALL UR MOFOS THAT U RULE IN THIS GAME SHUD RLY SEE HOW UGLY U R IRL AND HOW DUMB AS WELL. Oh, 1 last thing: CAN'T TOUCH THIS ASS.

Comment

can u call the squad The Renzos
                    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

can join deuces with one of u guys running the lb side - would love to play the ld and lj as well. I can spid and shark (need to play a couple games)

Comment

?squadjoin TWLrejects

I need all the help i can get. due to my timezone i would love a co cap from US/other than CET to help me out recruiting ppl and keeping us active during my off hours.

// snoop

10* Spectator
                        Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                        https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                        Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Working...
                        X