No announcement yet.

TWL dumb ideas

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

? u litirilly came on forim n wrote "remoof silince from twl" when u saw sum ppl leaf, then log in n c sum of ur teamm8s haf a bit of heart and want 2 keep it alive. was i out of line w/ wut i said? seems 100% iccirit based on wut u say

Comment

Pay no attention to Violence he has no soul but he is not mean just a little bit retarded

Comment

down to bring back tea time w wax and apt, sans wax unless he cums baq. but i dont think id be able to write twlb reviews since im playing, unless people record all their games and i get really high sunday night and watch them all like true degenerate nerdism but ill tell everyone im working on an important project instead so no one questions wtf im doing w my life
        1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
          down to bring back tea time w wax and apt, sans wax unless he cums baq. but i dont think id be able to write twlb reviews since im playing, unless people record all their games and i get really high sunday night and watch them all like true degenerate nerdism but ill tell everyone im working on an important project instead so no one questions wtf im doing w my life
          Accuracy should have there games recorded, barring any lag interference. I'm sure porkjet will record the rapid games as well. Dwopple with Silence, etc.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by Ardour View Post
            I am honoured that this idea has made it to a dumb idea list! :P
            Last twl I offered to work on TWLM and update it so it would be ready for this TWL.......
            My current job is throwing overtime at me to get urgent projects done quicker so can't say I would be able to have TWLM working for this upcoming TWL with only two weeks notice.
            Offer still stands though; I'd love to work on it and get it updated. Who has authority to give me access and can do so?

I probably won't be participating in TWL due to S2C issues (and if Dynasty haven't died) every evening so at least I will have sundays to work on TWLM!
            Why did this go nowhere? Whose dick needed to be sucked by someone rostered on Cuphead to get shit done around here?
            RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

I could make a map if you tell me what you're looking for
              Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
              Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
              mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
              Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Why did this go nowhere? Whose dick needed to be sucked by someone rostered on Cuphead to get shit done around here?
                Great question! We looked into (briefly) being able to have this ready in time for TWLM. Unfortunately, while I love me some TWLM, it came down to a huge unknown with how much time was needed for development and testing to get it right in time for TWL. Essentially, between wildly-different IRL schedules between everyone to get permissions setup, making decisions, and developing the solution it just wasn't something worth rushing or pushing back the TWL start-date. Reviving TWLM alone just wasn't a big enough reason to stop what we're doing.

That said, there was some great discussion and comments on the downsides of the current TWL format, and proposals for a "new" hybrid-league of sorts. This isn't a conversation I'm wanting to entertain at the current moment with TWL quals ending this week, and the first games starting this upcoming Sunday (HYPE), BUT it is something I'd like to get a head start on shortly after TWL officially kicks off.

Regardless, if Ardour is still enjoying his time in TW and is still passionate about reviving TWLM, then it's definitely something we'd love to have ready for the next league, whatever it may be!
                Last edited by Dwopple; 02-22-2021, 02:37 PM.
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Understandable that it is too short a time period to get TWLM ready for the season, but how about cutting him loose to work on it so that it is ready for playoffs? You could have a TWLM playoff tourney.
                  Dice
                  TWLB Champions Season 8
                  TWLJ Champions Season 8
                  TWLB Champions Season 10
                  TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                    Understandable that it is too short a time period to get TWLM ready for the season, but how about cutting him loose to work on it so that it is ready for playoffs? You could have a TWLM playoff tourney.
                    Could be interesting, and may work in time, like a Blitzkrieg kind of game.

-----

Not dumb ideas at all Kick.

All-Star rarely worked back in the day, due to having no real goal other than pure fun and people's showrate, often 1st selected picks would be replaced by 2nd and 3rd choices.

Some sort of All-Star game and a Rookie game could work, paired with TWL racing? TWL dueling? Some sort of idea to mimic NBA's concept, where the All Star/Rookie would work by popular vote and the smaller games by squads providing their 1/2 racers/duelers/whichever. Little incentive such as high sums of pub bucks to give it more meaning.

Speaking of pub bucks, whoever mentioned a betting system with our fake money could be fun. I had more motivation betting in your TWDT thread than actually playing the game. Generally people like to gamble even if it's with beans.

-----

You can add me to reviews and HON lists. Reviews are easier and I can deff do those. Just can't promiss I'll do HONs all weeks, some years ago I had a fun little thing going called Papi's HON+ Hall of Shame + Awards, where I used my decent way with words to both report games, trash people without making them go cuckoo and compliment people as well, something I like. Eventually lost steam and even had Claus fill in for me on a funny manner using my style for 1 or 2 weeks, until I gave up. Think I'm ready to do a full one.

Edit: If anyone does some kind of Twitch, voice recording type of thing could be fun like Dwop and Heav. Last year for the first TWDT I was plotting on my mind to do a talk show with Amnesti. Anything out of the box to please our space soldiers have more fun. Don't be shy with your ideas boys!
                    Last edited by Stayon; 02-24-2021, 06:28 PM.
                    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
                    Your friend,
                    ​​Papi
                    ​​​​​

Comment

Imagine a kind of talk show with several guests (3 or 4 is enough) to talk about TW topics, not too long (not 1 hour). That would be great

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
                        Also, if youre an experienced competitor you should know what happens to shitters like creature who have ego far exceeding their skill. Dont lose any sleep over that complete doodoo stain lol.
                        Bump

Comment

Working...
                        X