Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ye this is pretty dope ty hellrazor

Comment

Thanks for the write up, hellrazor. Looking forward to the daily play-by-play up until the season starts.

WE'RE IN THE ENDGAME NOW 8.6.0
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Good work, hellrazor. Appreciate the time you've spent typing this. Seems Saiyan may need a mouth hug from his GF.

Comment

cardano is the man they call itiris irinkist

Comment

Great write up. This season is looking to be a good one
            Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Ragequit is aggi aka ag$... was on pandora, then joined strike, then joined juice, now on silenced this week... I think I'm gonna start calling him Diarrhea since he passes through squads so quickly.

Banks told me he doesn't wanna play TWL so he is playing with us for TWD.

A2M - funny how much silenced cried about what happened with dwop n creature, but had no issue recruiting from other squads themselves and a week before the start of the season too. A2M told us cripple/stayon on him hard to join and he wanted to play with his friends. It's cool if you want to play with friends, but why wasn't he on Silenced then from the start?? Mousey points to his forum post about how toxic this league is set up.

Last edited by MousE; 02-20-2021, 02:42 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post
                Ragequit is aggi aka ag$... was on pandora, then joined strike, then joined juice, now on silenced this week... I think I'm gonna start calling him Diarrhea since he passes through squads so quickly.
                persistence and tw players ain’t synonymous
                1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

. . .
                  Last edited by Exalt; 02-24-2021, 03:33 AM.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

A2M - funny how much silenced cried about what happened with dwop n creature, but had no issue recruiting from other squads themselves and a week before the start of the season too. A2M told us cripple/stayon on him hard to join and he wanted to play with his friends. It's cool if you want to play with friends, but why wasn't he on Silenced then from the start?? Mousey points to his forum post about how toxic this league is set up.
                    lol.

silence loses over 5 main players and we were on the brink of dissolving and we take one from your squad and you’re crying. You just merged with the best warbird squad in TW and you picked up one of the best sharks and overall players in TW and you’re crying.

you forgot to mention how sarger begged renzi to rejoin Pandora after you screwed him and we took him in to then fuck us over while he was on silence. So it’s ok for you guys to try and take renzi from silence and strike but it’s not ok if a player leaves your squad. Fucking hypocrite faggot.

you ever thought some players know how toxic you and other people on your squad are and don’t want to log in on Sundays and deal with your bipolar emotions and others during leagues?

shut your ugly bitch ass up.
                    Last edited by Efhat; 02-20-2021, 03:38 PM.
                    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Click image for larger version

Name:	Michael-Jackson-Popcorn-GIF-Meme-Eating-Popcorn-Featured-StudioBinder.jpg
Views:	280
Size:	245.0 KB
ID:	1352691
                      1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

SAME, BUT WITH DRAMATIC ZOOM EFFECT Click image for larger version

Name:	drama.jpg
Views:	286
Size:	203.5 KB
ID:	13526938.6.0
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I love Exalt, nothing more to say

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post

lol.

silence loses over 5 main players and we were on the brink of dissolving and we take one from your squad and you’re crying. You just merged with the best warbird squad in TW and you picked up one of the best sharks and overall players in TW and you’re crying.

you forgot to mention how sarger begged renzi to rejoin Pandora after you screwed him and we took him in to then fuck us over while he was on silence. So it’s ok for you guys to try and take renzi from silence and strike but it’s not ok if a player leaves your squad. Fucking hypocrite faggot.

you ever thought some players know how toxic you and other people on your squad are and don’t want to log in on Sundays and deal with your bipolar emotions and others during leagues?

shut your ugly bitch ass up.
                            I am confused how did i screw over Renzi??? Renzi left Pandora cuz of Ogron he said. At the time i was pissed because i dealt with Poseidon most of the previous season when i cant stand the guy. When we talked to Renzi he wasnt on a squad either and figured since we had a long history i would ask him to be our 5th before i asked anyone else. Renzi told me when i talked to him last about this he wanted to play on a squad with me and Sarger just not Pandora and he commited to Strike that is the last i talked to him about it....This is total BS btw so I am assuming Renzi has been lying to people because I caught him on several more lies myself when we talked. I assume now he wanted to Lebron this year and see what the best option for himself was.

Ya I am toxic and have personality issues, but what does insulting me have to do with you guys snakin people? I havnt asked someone to join Pand who i knew was on a squad already. Us getting myth doesnt justify ur scummy behavior and warbirds which has nothing to do with what were talking about so ?

also I am good looking irl dont be jelous.

Comment

I am confused how did i screw over Renzi??? Renzi left Pandora cuz of Ogron he said. At the time i was pissed because i dealt with Poseidon most of the previous season when i cant stand the guy. When we talked to Renzi he wasnt on a squad either and figured since we had a long history i would ask him to be our 5th before i asked anyone else. Renzi told me when i talked to him last about this he wanted to play on a squad with me and Sarger just not Pandora and he commited to Strike that is the last i talked to him about it....This is total BS btw so I am assuming Renzi has been lying to people because I caught him on several more lies myself when we talked. I assume now he wanted to Lebron this year and see what the best option for himself was.

Ya I am toxic and have personality issues, but what does insulting me have to do with you guys snakin people? I havnt asked someone to join Pand who i knew was on a squad already. Us getting myth doesnt justify ur scummy behavior and warbirds which has nothing to do with what were talking about so ?

also I am good looking irl dont be jelous.
                              Wait why am I being dragged into this? Lol everything you typed is true? You’ve never screwed me over with anything at all. You guys did ask me and I did say I wanted to play with you two but I committed to strike. What can I help clear up for you fellers? What other lies are you talking about mouse? And what’s lebroning? Lol
                              J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                              8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post

Wait why am I being dragged into this? Lol everything you typed is true? You’ve never screwed me over with anything at all. You guys did ask me and I did say I wanted to play with you two but I committed to strike. What can I help clear up for you fellers? What other lies are you talking about mouse? And what’s lebroning? Lol
                                The way cripple said we screwed you over makes me think you made up some story. Why else did he just say we screwed Renzi?

Lebroning is when Lebron James hosted a TV show called the decision to tell everyone what NBA team he would be joining... lemme break it down easy: you took invites from every squad in the zone makin promises to a bunch of people, annoying and wasting everyone's time all for your ego. You are a sociopath with no loyalty. Do you really want me to bring up all ur BS on forums?
                                Last edited by MousE; 02-21-2021, 12:06 AM.

Comment

Working...
                                X