Quick summary of the teams in the process of qualifying

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MousE View Post

The way cripple said we screwed you over makes me think you made up some story. Why else did he just say we screwed Renzi?

Lebroning is when Lebron James hosted a TV show called the decision to tell everyone what NBA team he would be joining... lemme break it down easy: you took invites from every squad in the zone makin promises to a bunch of people, annoying and wasting everyone's time all for your ego. You are a sociopath with no loyalty. Do you really want me to bring up all ur BS on forums?
    Take a breather man, this is a computer game. I’m not sure what crip means either tbh. I never made promises to anyone til strike a week ago or so. Did I miss this TV show of mine? Lol I mean yeah I talked with pretty much everyone at some point. Am I not allowed? You can bring up whatever you want I guess? Idk I feel like I acknowledge my own BS and idiocy already. I think it’s also a bit of a stretch to call me a sociopath over squads or whatever it is you’re upset about. Stop being so dramatic. Love you <3
    Last edited by renzi; 02-21-2021, 12:41 AM.
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Just to clear things up a little bit, I didn’t join silence from the start because they had dwopple and commodo to shark. I was actually invited but declined because it doesn’t make sense to have 3 elite sharks on a squad with these strict roster limits. Pandora didn’t do anything wrong here, this was just a case of me wanting to play with my buddies once an opening appeared. I didn’t jump right away after dwop left them because I felt like Pandora needed me before they merged with lion. Once the merge happened, I was temped to stay because of how strong they are, but they will survive me leaving and will still be a powerhouse.
      Dice
      TWLB Champions Season 8
      TWLJ Champions Season 8
      TWLB Champions Season 10
      TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Thanks for the write up Hellrazor. Impressive analyzation and needed for community to keep TWL hype alive. I didn't realize you got axed from shiggymon too, thats lame ur a decent jav and wb imo. As far as Shiggy's went and me leaving.. I started to realize I just don't care enough or have the desire to commit and play TWL every Sunday plus pawner was acting weird speccing during games and insulting people saying he would break their jaws and crap. Little birdies telling me a certain cap was dissing me behind my back too. I just can't be bothered anymore with everything that goes into this game these days and have more pressing real life issues to deal with. I guess I've become a casual and would rather play games with Paladen in twd for shits and giggles on my free time when possible these days. I guess I could still be open to talking with an established team if they need a wb perhaps but would need to be inspired by offer otherwise I just don't care enough anymore.

Paladen is always recruiting for the normal old TWD roster for those who wanna be a chill little drama fun squad.
        TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
        TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
        TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
        TSLD CHAMPION 2018
        TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Trench wars 2021 is a cool place. People can't choose where they wanna play, and when any decision is made, you have to come to forums justify it.
          Last edited by Iron; 02-21-2021, 12:07 PM.
          TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

any1 cud play 4 any1 n dont haf 2 explain nething, howefir no1 has any loyilty and thats fine becuz u dont haf 2 b loyil on a free video game, but where i come from if am on a squidrin where i am treatid well and the ciptin/team beliefs in me, i wud nefir eefin considir leafink no mattir how many offirs i receif

for me, if a ciptin n team beliefs n me n treats me well, i am a disgrace 2 the humin race if i were 2 leave. none of u haf any athleticism or haf efir achiefed anything against the odds irl, so u all think that if u dont surround ursilf w/ a team that is expected to win on paper, then u haf no chince. sum1 like mysilf who has achiefed many gr8 victiries when not xpectid 2 b victir during my life and played many spirts at high lefils growink up on many diffirint kinds of teams knows that upsets cud happin all the time. u dont haf 2 b the best on papir 2 win or put up a gr8 fight.

none of u care about loyilty and taking pride in fingirink for the team that beliefs in u. instead u join team that gifs u highist chince of victiry on a 100 pirsin free video game to feel gud about ursilf irl becuz u think winning a game as a resilt of being slightly bettir than the othir team makes u some sort of winnir. winning when u r more skilled than sum1 at something doesnt make u a winnir! u r a winnir if u do the bist u can for the team u r on, and win or lose u b a gr8 teamm8 and get rdy 4 the nixt mitch.

Leafink a team that beliefs in u for a team w/ highir chance of vic on papir is just very quistionibil. if i had $1 cinidi for every time sum1 leaf ripitish n then proceeds 2 pm me "i luv ripitish/hows ripitish doing/am sry 4 leafink ripitish/ripitish cud haf been so gr8 if efery1 stayed" etc, i wud haf $10000000 cinidi. y wud u leaf like a fkin p1ssy n then pm me this girpige? if u r a slithirin dont try 2 act like u gif a fuk

Comment

If what you say its true, why i played last 4 seasons at least, with same player core?

And if I care to win so bad, why i started a squad from 0, full of ppl with ZERO TWL title and kept playing with em all next years?

You need to watch yourself, talking about bad attitudes. When you clearly isn't a good example.
              You tried to take ppl against me and creature, just an example was what you tried to do with siaxis.

So please, keep your shits to yourself saying you give 0 fuks bout things and yet keep coming cry in here.

TWLD 2016 Champion
              TWDTD champion x 3
              Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

? am not vsink u, am sayink in general this is how ppl r. critir disirf vsink n i not say anything that wasnt 100% factual, all i did was vs her dirict quote 2 me when she leaf. her own squidrin ixed her i dunno wut to say. u told me u were stayink on ripitish cuz u like me n bicin but i knew ur heart was nefir in it and wantid 2 leaf and its fine, i dun hold nething against u 4 leavink ripitish, or any1 for leavink ripitish/any squidrin. if u say something 2 me when u leaf that makes me think of u as a ciwirt, or if i think u r a girpige teamm8 on ripitish n then leaf, then mayb i chirp u in the futire.

"You tried to take ppl against me and creature, just an example was what you tried to do with siaxis." wut does this eefin mean?

i dont try n "take any1 against u". and the only thing i did with siaxis was vs a dirict quote that when creatire was on ripitish she said "siaxis is a gud 5th", and when she was on silince she said "our wbs are suspect, i dont trust tanzu and sprackle, vys is OK but i hope she comes through on teaming,"

This was her direct quote talkink 2 beam in hz spectator mode in an arini with 50 ppl in it, so i think i cud quote her

would like 2 gif a shout out 2 accuricy for making it to twl, poaching sum ripitish playirs, and vsink more competitif spirit these past few weeks than in their entire lives. i am 100% sure their progress as a team is all becuz of my gr8 tixt on forims

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                  ? am not vsink u, am sayink in general this is how ppl r. critir disirf vsink n i not say anything that wasnt 100% factual, all i did was vs her dirict quote 2 me when she leaf. her own squidrin ixed her i dunno wut to say. u told me u were stayink on ripitish cuz u like me n bicin but i knew ur heart was nefir in it and wantid 2 leaf and its fine, i dun hold nething against u 4 leavink ripitish, or any1 for leavink ripitish/any squidrin. if u say something 2 me when u leaf that makes me think of u as a ciwirt, or if i think u r a girpige teamm8 on ripitish n then leaf, then mayb i chirp u in the futire.

"You tried to take ppl against me and creature, just an example was what you tried to do with siaxis." wut does this eefin mean?

i dont try n "take any1 against u". and the only thing i did with siaxis was vs a dirict quote that when creatire was on ripitish she said "siaxis is a gud 5th", and when she was on silince she said "our wbs are suspect, i dont trust tanzu and sprackle, vys is OK but i hope she comes through on teaming,"

This was her direct quote talkink 2 beam in hz spectator mode in an arini with 50 ppl in it, so i think i cud quote her

would like 2 gif a shout out 2 accuricy for making it to twl, poaching sum ripitish playirs, and vsink more competitif spirit these past few weeks than in their entire lives. i am 100% sure their progress as a team is all becuz of my gr8 tixt on forims
                  suk dik gingirmin
                  Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

Renzi top 10 TW villain.

Pretty funny watching this stacking arms race among the top teams.
                    Author of the clutchest and most tilting TEK of the century.

1:cripple> i luv lbj cock
                    1:cripple> if he paid me 50k for every time i gave him a bj i'd do it

Comment

Yooooo this guy put rasaq in our spid line over me LOOOOOOOOL im ded

Comment

I have never seen you before though

Comment

Originally posted by FROZEN THRONE View Post
                          Yooooo this guy put rasaq in our spid line over me LOOOOOOOOL im ded

Loooooooooool he said he never seen u before 😂😂😂

Comment

? who dat nigga is

Comment

Working...
                            X