ONE LAST HURRAH!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ONE LAST HURRAH!

The doomsday (deadline day) is fast approaching, the world (creality) is about to collapse!

I now call on you, the heroes of the trenches, hear my call!

Let us together defeat the evil powers (the other squads) that have taken control of this part of space.

I your Leader, captain or coach will lead you to a sure victory and once again the light will shine over our server.

Are you willing to swallow your pride and together with other like-minded people defeat the enemy?
    Then meet me in? Chat = twlrej or find me at the front of the trenches!

I will always play the group of people that situation requires and also I a player with the potential to become one of the best spiders ever? with multiple matches with over 100 kills (2) will lead from the back lines if required!

https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13044/profile
    Last edited by SNOOPiE; 02-18-2021, 02:43 PM.
    10* Spectator
    Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
    https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
    Best 6* - Snoopie

Originally posted by SNOOPiE View Post
    The doomsday (deadline day) is fast approaching, the world (creality) is about to collapse!

I now call on you, the heroes of the trenches, hear my call!

Let us together defeat the evil powers (the other squads) that have taken control of this part of space.

I your Leader, captain or coach will lead you to a sure victory and once again the light will shine over our server.

Are you willing to swallow your pride and together with other like-minded people defeat the enemy?
    Then meet me in? Chat = twlrej or find me at the front of the trenches!

I will always play the group of people that situation requires and also I a player with the potential to become one of the best spiders ever? with multiple matches with over 100 kills (2) will lead from the back lines if required!

https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13044/profile
    The faster TWL rosters are posted, the faster you have an opp to add to your squad. Telling people they ain't on the TWL roster isn't enough, they have to see it on a website.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

I believe in you, Snoop! TWL Rosters are starting to come together... if all else fails, Shiggymon and Lululemon have not fleshed out their rosters yet and there may be an opportunity to combine forces. I BELIEVE! 8.6.0
      zidane> big play
      Omega Red> dwop sick
      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Working...
      X