TWL 24 PRESEASON (Optional)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL 24 PRESEASON (Optional)

This upcoming Sunday (Feb 21) will be exactly 1 week before TWL 24 (RIP Kobe) begins, and BIET tells me we're ready to stress-test the TWL Matchbots...

Since we still have a few squads needing to qualify for various divisions, and not ruling out the potential for any further TWL Squad political shakeups, I'm anticipating some decent zone activity this weekend. I'm throwing the question out to interested TWL caps & players to see if we can get at least 4 interested squads to participate in a TWL Preseason for each division.

The Preseason matches will start at 2pm EST with TWLJ, TWLB, then TWLD. Each match & division will start immediately once the preceding games are finished. Depending on the # of interested squads I will make it 1 match in each division, or 2.

Captains, please post below if you would like to have your squad participate in TWL 24 Preseason matches, followed by which division(s) (i.e. LJ, LB, LD, or All)

Players / All, please indicate your interest in showing up this Sunday at 2pm EST for some preseason games 8.6.0
    I'll be there
    72.73%
    Count me out
    27.27%
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

can’t believe it’s 2021 and im bout to play TWL for the first time since I was in highschool, dis must be a simulation.

ya I have to ask juice, but I’m down 4 it.
    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Accuracy is interested, but I can't guarantee we can show enough. Mark is currently in the process of moving (Zizu is as well) and Mark told me he is likely to be without internet until he moves into his new place at the beginning of March. We've also had a couple of our more active players leave squad in the last couple of days so we will see.
      Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

I will work on the new website tomorrow and aim to get things ready for preseason. Just need list of games.
        Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Originally posted by Wirah View Post
          I will work on the new website tomorrow and aim to get things ready for preseason. Just need list of games.
          I will send you a message. TY, Wirah!
          zidane> big play
          Omega Red> dwop sick
          WillBy> ^^

Comment

ripitish will vs

Comment

I'm planning to start up 1-2 preseason matches per division TODAY starting at 2pm EST w/ LJ. Matchups will be on a first come, first serve basis based on TWL squad roster availability.

Captains, if you'd like your squad to be considered for preseason matches today PLEASE update your TWL Roster with the latest members so I can get them loaded. TWL Matchbots will be using a completely separate roster from the TWD site.

2pm EST... LET'S GO! (hype)
              zidane> big play
              Omega Red> dwop sick
              WillBy> ^^

Comment

Working...
              X