Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

stonir bishin time

Comment

Quick, someone post a picture of their used crack pipe. Don't let Ixador +1 you like that.

Btw Grasps hope you're doing ok bud.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
        Trust me I know! I had no interest in going down the same road as guys like Empheral or w/e.

Just was stoned and clearly not thinkin shit through. Mb Please join Wolf!
        It's not correct to do that, like MVP said you sought to draw attention to a problem you are having, like Ephemeral, and when you get caught you point your finger at him. I hope he is fine, at first he was just this guy who complains all the time about his cancer in my eyes, then I found him very interesting and offered me arguments that still make me think now.

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post

It's not correct to do that, like MVP said you sought to draw attention to a problem you are having, like Ephemeral, and when you get caught you point your finger at him. I hope he is fine, at first he was just this guy who complains all the time about his cancer in my eyes, then I found him very interesting and offered me arguments that still make me think now.
          Definitely hope Ephemeral is doing good and no, wasn't trying to throw him under the bus in my statement. I just know he opened up to the community about his issues and people used that against him constantly in-game, picking on him. People can be cruel, especially on the internet. That's all I meant. I don't want to put myself in that kind of situation.

PS: Still have some roster spots for TWL D and TWL J available. Hit me up if you are interested! Thanks fam.

Comment

โšซ I am still seeking ๐Ÿ•ต๏ธ 1-2 talented warbirds to come help me lead ๐ŸบWolf๐Ÿบ in TWL-D. We are a very low key, tight, ๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฉโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆโ€๐Ÿ‘ฆ team oriented group that refrains from drama and have the ๐Ÿ† championship ๐Ÿ† mindset that we are here to ๐Ÿ“š learn, improve, be self critical, self aware, team, bond with your members, win together and lose together.

โ—ผ๏ธ We don't put unrealistic expectations on our members either.We just ask all our members to take this opportunity seriously and if you show up to play on your free time for TWL-D, you play to your best of your ability.

โ—ผ๏ธ If you have a bad game, no sweat, everyone does. So long as you learned from it and did your best to team and stay alive to win, that's all you can do and we know that.

๐Ÿ”ธ We DO NOT CHASTISE bad games IF you were playing your best. If you are slacking off, making bad descions, ignoring teammates and solo'ing, that's different and is not tolerated.

๐ŸŽฏ Noteworthy:we will NEVER publicly call you out if your playing bad!!! A ๐ŸบCaptain๐Ÿบ will contact you in private if they feel you are being a disruption to the team. We are very generous and forgiving on offenses too, often just giving you a warning if for some reason you are causing drama or disrupting teamplay. These rules are here not because we have issues but so we don't and it's worked out well.

โฌœ Overall we try hard to keep things light hearted and fun as video games should be! If you are interested please contact ๐Ÿบmyself, Ravage or Mason Storm๐Ÿบ should you be interested in being a part of a group of aspiring warbirds eager to learn and improve this TWL-D. Thank you so much for your time and your consideration! I look forward to hearing ๐Ÿ“ž from you soon.

๐ŸบIxaDor๐Ÿบ

Comment

Working...
            X