No announcement yet.

Wolf is back & seeking players for TWL.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf is back & seeking players for TWL.

💡Updated 3-3-2021💡

⚫ I am still seeking 🕵️ 1-2 talented warbirds to come help me lead 🐺Wolf🐺 in TWL-D. We are a very low key, tight, 👩‍👩‍👦‍👦 team oriented group that refrains from drama and have the 🏆 championship 🏆 mindset that we are here to 📚 learn, improve, be self critical, self aware, team, bond with your members, win together and lose together.

◼️ We don't put unrealistic expectations on our members either.We just ask all our members to take this opportunity seriously and if you show up to play on your free time for TWL-D, you play to your best of your ability.

◼️ If you have a bad game, no sweat, everyone does. So long as you learned from it and did your best to team and stay alive to win, that's all you can do and we know that.

🔸 We DO NOT CHASTISE bad games IF you were playing your best. If you are slacking off, making bad descions, ignoring teammates and solo'ing, that's different and is not tolerated.

🎯 Noteworthy:we will NEVER publicly call you out if your playing bad!!! A 🐺Captain🐺 will contact you in private if they feel you are being a disruption to the team. We are very generous and forgiving on offenses too, often just giving you a warning if for some reason you are causing drama or disrupting teamplay. These rules are here not because we have issues but so we don't and it's worked out well.

⬜ Overall we try hard to keep things light hearted and fun as video games should be! If you are interested please contact 🐺myself, Ravage or Mason Storm🐺 should you be interested in being a part of a group of aspiring warbirds eager to learn and improve this TWL-D. Thank you so much for your time and your consideration! I look forward to hearing 📞 from you soon.

🐺IxaDor🐺

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

🔝ORIGINAL POST - MOST RECENTLY UPDATED ABOVE 🔝

Title.

Hit me up in-game. Join the Wolf community chat (for all, non-members included) =WolfFriends and throw me a message there if you're interested. And if Wolf doesn't go to TWL, just want to say I had some good times fam. I wish I could of done shit different at times but overall, I met a lot of cool dudes here and had many laughs, many nights wasted sharing tales and just general fuckin off.

Since my lengthy hiatus in returning in 2016 it's been a ride but am happy where I am now and if it ends here, it's a great note to end on. Over that time I've learned a lot. Lot about myself. Alot about the game and am night and day to where I was when I came back. I am happy and I think the world of my friends here and while I may not make it to TWL, I'll be sending ya's some positive vibes.

But yea, I'd like to try to get Wolf into TWL as it's my only real shot at a TWL lineup. If it doesn't pan out and honestly, yea.. I am going to be stepping away for a long time. I have health issues I need to address as well as other commitments I made that I'd rather devote time to that I'd otherwise put into this game. Writing is on the wall but I keep holding onto a thread of hope. So here I am. Hoping!

Anyways, again, hmu if you want to TWL. Thanks.
    Last edited by Grasps; 03-03-2021, 02:27 PM.

Hope all is well with you and I wish you the best of luck!

Comment

Originally posted by Rasaq View Post
      Hope all is well with you and I wish you the best of luck!
      Thanks brother. You're one of the most stand up dudes I ever met here over a decade ago now (lol getting old sucks!) It's been a pleasure knowing you, Paky, Flew and the other Wolf/Syne homies over the years. Had a ton of good times, bad times and everything in between. I hope life is treating you good too my man. Much love!

A little throwback to Wolf of old.. haha!

Comment

Updated the squad page for Wolf. Be sure to check it out. https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13046

Got a few members. Still need more! Squad chat =Wolfsquadrons Squad password =turtle.

Or just join =Wolffriends if you just want to shoot the shit. Thanks fam.

Comment

y u fuk ofir shikkymin. i luv shikkymin

Comment

Still seeking a few more people for jav and base and possibly a wb or two. Apply online, respond here or hit me up in-game! SNOOPiE you and your friends are welcome as well!

Comment

🔷💰💲Funds💲💰 were limited this year thanks to the pandemic and that it's just me doing this. In the past TWL's, we'd get made up some nice looking artwork for Wolf captains and I didn't want to make any exceptions this year even though I couldn't afford an artist or had the time to devote to something nicer. Decided to throw together something on my notepad while I was getting ☁️high.. ☁️ Much love! 💜

Wolf™️ 2021 - 🟣IxaDor 🟠JB Inc 🟢 Harder 🔵Pawner

Want to join to play TWL in Base, Javelin or Warbird?

🔷Simply leave a message here or ?message IxaDor in-game if I am not on. You can also apply and I'll accept you giving you squad information later when we both are able. Other captains (Harder, Jbizz, Pawner) can assist you as well if I am not on too-keep that in mind!

🎯Note: We still have 6-7 spots up for grabs! Don't ⏰ delay, they won't last long!

https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13046/profile

📽️Behind the Scenes🎞️

🔷Was in the "office" feelin' what I thought was creative and hyped up to make some low-budget artwork for the squad. Maybe I was just high?

🔷 Yea, probably high.

⬛ Thanks for your interest in Wolf and look forward to hearing from you! Let's go Wolf 2021!

©️IxaDor
              Last edited by Grasps; 02-24-2021, 01:37 PM.

Comment

whats the oxycodone for?

Comment

Originally posted by skyforger View Post
                  whats the oxycodone for?
                  Personal reasons haha
                  Last edited by Grasps; 02-24-2021, 01:41 PM.

Comment

IxaDor you don’t need to disclose that information to a bunch of faggot nerds on this game. Gl this season brother
                    Geio> Down to chill and play that
                    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
                      🔷💰💲Funds💲💰 were limited this year thanks to the pandemic and that it's just me doing this. In the past TWL's, we'd get made up some nice looking artwork for Wolf captains and I didn't want to make any exceptions this year even though I couldn't afford an artist or had the time to devote to something nicer. Decided to throw together something on my notepad while I was getting ☁️high.. ☁️ Much love! 💜

Wolf™️ 2021 - 🟣IxaDor 🟠JB Inc 🟢 Harder 🔵Pawner

Want to join to play TWL in Base, Javelin or Warbird?

🔷Simply leave a message here or ?message IxaDor in-game if I am not on. You can also apply and I'll accept you giving you squad information later when we both are able. Other captains (Harder, Jbizz, Pawner) can assist you as well if I am not on too-keep that in mind!

🎯Note: We still have 6-7 spots up for grabs! Don't ⏰ delay, they won't last long!

https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13046/profile

📽️Behind the Scenes🎞️

🔷Was in the "office" feelin' what I thought was creative and hyped up to make some low-budget artwork for the squad. Maybe I was just high?

🔷 Yea, probably high.

⬛ Thanks for your interest in Wolf and look forward to hearing from you! Let's go Wolf 2021!

©️IxaDor
                      wolf 2021 , lets go
                      TWLD 2016 Champion
                      TWDTD champion x 3
                      Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                        IxaDor you don’t need to disclose that information to a bunch of faggot nerds on this game. Gl this season brother
                        the fact that it’s in the picture and his last name being blacked out shows that he wanted the attention from people knowing he takes the medication.
                        In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                        twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                        twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

don't disclose anything, people = shit.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post

🔷 Yea, probably high.

©️IxaDor
                            sucks about the pain but be careful with it i heard redneck heroin causes more overdoses than cocaine. weeds good tho

Comment

Hindsight should of pulled the bottle of meds ha. Snapped the photo of my 'workspace' and went to text it to Paky, realized it had my personal info on the bottle and quickly covered it up because who the hell would trust Paky Dude with sensitive information? Anyways, I texted him and we both laughed at it. Decided to put it up here for you guys to laugh at too. Don't worry my bros, I take meds responsibly lol Solid advice from Geio, Rab. Trust me I know! I had no interest in going down the same road as guys like Empheral or w/e.

Just was stoned and clearly not thinkin shit through. Mb Please join Wolf!

Comment

Working...
                              X