No announcement yet.

TWL 24 Free Agency Sign-ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

rinzi says he kniws 4 a fict that those squidrins asked u, n u say they havint. sum1 is a lyink sirpint. also wut about my missige is "tixic"? i outline wut i belief has happined and say mayb i cud b wrong, but accordink 2 rinzi wut i say is exictly wut has happined, but accordink 2 u rinzi is liar. in cinclision eithir rib or rinzi is lyink here and am mithir thirisi

Comment

renzi is lying, every few days he asks me to join squads he's not even in
      he's always been a troll, so it shouldn't come as a surprise.
      just another one of the cancer players who should be banned.
      viop ur message is toxic coz ur talking about stuff u know nothing about, which makes renzi sound credible. ur only contribution should be that ur a cap and u haven't asked me to join either.

Comment

Originally posted by Rab View Post
        viop ur message is toxic coz ur talking about stuff u know nothing about, which makes renzi sound credible. ur only contribution should be that ur a cap and u haven't asked me to join either.
        Lol yeah, I’ve been trying to help both squads out while not actually being on them, so I know who they’ve been talking to or who they’ve asked. Sue me lmao. Idk why you’re being so aggressively defensive about this. It couldn’t be because it’s true, could it?

aptPrOnEsSimJoe_ ....any of you wanna chime in on this and confirm if I’m lying? Lol
        J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
        8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

and yeah, I own up to be annoyingly toxic at times in the recent-ish past, but I was also not in a normal state of mind at the time. I think I’ve been a good little spaceman since getting better irl : D

not sure what your excuse is though!
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

i clearly st8 in my messige that i could b wrong, but i know from the past that i ask u 2 join my squidrins and u say n becuz u dun think we cud b victir, this cud b y i not ask u 2 join ripitish this seasin perhips. howefir this not the case, i not ask u becuz its only 13 team ristir n i alrdy haf 2 leaf sum ppl out and while i belief u r a fine spidir and cud win with u, u rnt impictfil enuf 2 remoof a currint ripitish. and u rijict my squidrins many time becuz u belief we cant b victir as prefiously statid. but yis am tixic here

Comment

accuracy has asked over 50+ players (including rab) to join and have gotten either no's or no responses. tj and i are too toxic for anyone to join
              Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

you didn't ask me joe, don't lie.

Comment

you didn't ask me joe, don't lie.
                  i am not in charge of recruiting on accuracy
                  Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

man im drinking some corona, swiping thru the internet, decide to come to these forums n see whats going on w da ppl i luv and i haf to say after reading the recent posts on here some of u lovers need therapists. lmao. have a gud. night love u
                    1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Hi, I'm currently registered with Dynasty but I doubt we're qualifying given our low player count and activity. Anyone looking for 1-3 of the following? Wb/jav/under spid if I mesh well with your basers.

Comment

I'll shark if anyone wants
                        (Steadman)>they went out drinking... ogron siaxis and siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>apparently ogron is EXTREMELY morbidly obese and ridiculously sweaty
                        (Steadman)>and he spend the entire night being awkward and staring at siaxis gf
                        (Steadman)>and after that they did not meet up again...

Iron Survivor> you missed something in your sig. he also smells like cheese

Comment

can join deuces for ld and lj we are almost at our games now - we wanna base too but would need basers and our qual games.

Comment

Comeback is real, need good javelin squad, here to dominate. Enough said.
                            Result of grenade vs. Disabled: 50 - 34
                            lukas93> we do good game now or i leave squad

(RoboHelp)>This message has been sent by Falk <ER>:
                            (RoboHelp)>Please do not be rude to the staff.

Skildu

Comment

Skilder you can join deuces if you want to

Comment

Am looking for a squad to play WB with. I think if I can get around a supportive bunch, great things can happen. I'd also be interested in basing as well. I know I've rubbed some the wrong way and am not without faults but am a loyal to my squad and team hard. I am not asking for a free ride but rather chance at earning a spot. Please hit me up here or in-game. Thanks.

Comment

Working...
                                X