No announcement yet.

TWL 24 Free Agency Sign-ups

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Grasps i will say in a few of the past months you’ve made leaps and bounds in warbird. Especially with you’re teaming before you were an easy kill without having to lose a life. I’ve had to change how I approach you. I think you will actually do pretty well this year, good luck brother.
    Geio> Down to chill and play that
    Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

a quick check of "ixidirs" ricint game log on twd wud perhips paint sum diffirint pictire giii

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
        a quick check of "ixidirs" ricint game log on twd wud perhips paint sum diffirint pictire giii
        Yeah imagine playing with some of the players who he has had to play with alongside him. Way different than how Ixador plays and what record really indicates. More time than not we only look at analytic records.

Comment

Jessup is looking for cool team to WB and JAV and even a basing squad to join.

TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
          TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
          TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You guys had squads to play on, you let them die? Dynasty, paladen..... You legit just join/form squads, sink the ship and repeat..... stop rage quiting on each other and abandoning squads..... take dynasty, merge it will paladen/ harder's sqd and u have 13 man roster....

Comment

Originally posted by olde View Post
              You guys had squads to play on, you let them die? Dynasty, paladen..... You legit just join/form squads, sink the ship and repeat..... stop rage quiting on each other and abandoning squads..... take dynasty, merge it will paladen/ harder's sqd and u have 13 man roster....
              Convince people to do this and i'm in. I have repeatedly tried this season and last season to get and keep a line and either players leave or do not want to commit to twl (fairly big commitment these days) or squads farm the players we had. I'm about at my wits end sadly. I refuse to play on a team that will forfeit games again. I'm so burnt out trying this is my last attempt.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Before you throw shade my way lets get some facts straight Stevie Wonder.

I left Dynasty AFTER YOU did so what's that say for you? I left AFTER Warrior, Mythril, Spectactular, Rasaq, Exalt and many other core members. In fact I was going to stick around for the long haul playing with a shell of our former self knowing we had no chance in hell. I was willing to stick by my bros. Only reason I left wasn't because I sank the ship as you insist, is because my boy Rav told me on the phone he's not doing TWL and I can't blame him.

So what Olde? I can't look for another squad now according to you? We lost all our members you fuck. I sat on Dynasty for weeks unable to get games and was about to give up on Subspace entirely. Ask some guys like Jack, Peru and others I spoke with. I was right on the cusp of being done with this bullshit game.

You want to shit on me for making Wolf? For making Synth Bots? I've been putting in work to keep this zone active and a positive place. You've done nothing man and yet you come on here and put me on blast?

What's up with you Olde?

All I remember when we were on Dynasty together was you constantly bragging about Force and all your accomplishments. You had no interest in actually helping our squad, you were just there to tell us how bad we were compared to your squad that won TWL and how we'll never be that good.

You were a horrible team mate tbh, your skills have diminished and since we are being blunt with each are, YOU are partly responsible for sinking Dynasty.

All you did was bitch and moan how bad we are, you brought everyone down and reminded us basically every time we lost a match how we'll never be good like you were on Force. You brought the morale down. People left. You left. End of story.

I leave Dynasty? Well fuck me, "Ixa a scumbag"

lOL..

Thanks for bringing out my ugly side, airing out laundry in public but I felt you seriously crossed a line here Olde and not sure why you would throw around baseless shit to make whatever point you were trying to make. Thought we made up too from my mental breakdown years back and were cool and hell, we still could be after this dunno. I am not going to allow my name to be dragged through mud though by the likes of you. Sorry not sorry. Worked too damn hard for that nonsense.

I just want a supportive group of people to play with. I am not asking for free rides, free spots or easy shots at TWL. Want to earn a spot like everyone else. Sorry that bothers some of you!

PS: Thanks for believing in me Geio and acknowledging my progress. Best of luck to you big papa this TWL, rooting for ya's.

Comment

Grasps LOL well before you blame me about your lack of playing opportunity OR your Walmart wb skills.. I told Ravage from the gate I wasn't interested in playing TWL due to not being able to dedicate my Sunday afternoons to it.. I just like to casually log on.

And the stuff you call bragging? I explained that i had been down that road before of starting a squad of underdogs, was trying to be motivating by telling you guys the story of how we started a squad with a buncha of midiocore at best players. Took our L's to the chin and sucked it up. Stuck together didn't rage quit, took each others advise (instead of getting offended when someone tells you what to work on) and became one of the strongest wb cores in TW History, which then attracted some allstars to play with us, and took us over the top (its a fkn lovely story).... I simply brought it up because you guys wanted to be competitive and I was trying to explain it was possible and I had faith if you guys stuck together you could accomplish that, and thats how it works, build your core up high enough it attracts a few Allstars to play with you. Which then could set you over the top...

For the record.
                  When I left dynasty you guys were still the most active squad in TW, had a ton of active players....
                  I left Dynasty to help Juice as they annoced they were going to dissolve if they didn't find a few players to join and I was interested in basing more then wb.
                  Juice has been a very fun squad alot of new players and they have improved drastically because unlike you, they listen to advice instead of getting mad or blaming their teammates..... The vibe on Juice is great, no whining, no blaming. Just playing and improving...

So before you attack me I was just suggesting lose the toxic attitudes and maybe you 3 squads should merge into one instead of having 3 squads that are going to forfit or dieout.
                  Last edited by olde; 02-15-2021, 02:55 PM.

Comment

Grasps LOL well before you blame me about your lack of playing opportunity OR your Walmart wb skills.. I told Ravage from the gate I wasn't interested in playing TWL due to not being able to dedicate my Sunday afternoons to it.. I just like to casually log on.

And the stuff you call bragging? I explained that i had been down that road before of starting a squad of underdogs, was trying to be motivating by telling you guys the story of how we started a squad with a buncha of midiocore at best players. Took our L's to the chin and sucked it up. Stuck together didn't rage quit, took each others advise (instead of getting offended when someone tells you what to work on) and became one of the strongest wb cores in TW History, which then attracted some allstars to play with us, and took us over the top (its a fkn lovely story).... I simply brought it up because you guys wanted to be competitive and I was trying to explain it was possible and I had faith if you guys stuck together you could accomplish that, and thats how it works, build your core up high enough it attracts a few Allstars to play with you. Which then could set you over the top...

For the record.
                    When I left dynasty you guys were still the most active squad in TW, had a ton of active players....
                    I left Dynasty to help Juice as they annoced they were going to dissolve if they didn't find a few players to join and I was interested in basing more then wb.
                    Juice has been a very fun squad alot of new players and they have improved drastically because unlike you, they listen to advice instead of getting mad or blaming their teammates..... The vibe on Juice is great, no whining, no blaming. Just playing and improving...

So before you attack me I was just suggesting lose the toxic attitudes and maybe you 3 squads should merge into one instead of having 3 squads that are going to forfit or dieout.
                    Aight well it's apparent you aren't here to offer advice or anything constructive. I can't even respond back because I have zero interest in dissecting every single one of your bullshit lies which is basically everything aside from a couple facts like you joining Juice AFTER you gave up on us at Dynasty.

I have nothing to prove to anyone. Sure as shit not for you. And I am toxic? Bro I came here and kindly asked for a TWL squad. THATS ALL I DID.. LOL. You came here and shit all over me with 99% shit that's not even true and then say I am attacking you and toxic? Whatever you say Stevie Wonder. I don't want to spend another minute on a scrub like you so am not. Peace!

Comment

Grasps you're the definition of the quote:

"you can lead a horse to water, but you can't force it to drink"

Comment

Why can’t we all be friends. Olde and Ixa you’re both good guys.

Comment

TWLrejects are looking for members.
                          Our first priority is base but we are willing to participate in wb and jav if we get the ppl for that.

Pls contact me or rozay in game.
                          10* Spectator
                          Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                          https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                          Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Rab's name came up for Accuracy when we were searching for our last spider. Then we are reminded of how bad Rab's attitude can be during TWD matches and I think we decided to not approach him.

I have been known to have a bad attitude at times too so I can relate. This game can be very frustrating at times. This was not meant as any sort of insult, just pointing out the obvious that it has lasting effects when you piss a lot of people off. TPZ on the other hand had a better attitude .
                            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                            rEnZi> its crazy
                            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Why you being a dick to Ixa? Wtf my dude. The man did nothing wrong. Dynasty was dead already. Active people either left for greener pastures or stopped logging in, so that was the end of that. It's why I originally left. Shit happens. Why would you blame people that stuck around far longer than you?

You said you joined Juice to help stop them from dissolving due to having no active members. Well, you then helped Dynasty dissolve by making them have no active members. See how that works? Who sunk the ship then? Should you be blamed for sinking squads too? See how unfair that actually is?

Apologize my man

RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Creality are still looking for starters! Any FA's looking to play any of the leauges contact me asap and im sure we have a spot for you!

https://forums.trenchwars.com/twl/13...ne-last-hurrah
                                10* Spectator
                                Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
                                https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
                                Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

Working...
                                X