No announcement yet.

TWL SCHEDULE / LAST MINUTE REMINDERS / POLL FOR EASTER WEEK

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I will not be there as I will be contracting ebola, from cheap easter eggs. (See signature)
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

p1g f1ced sh1tj1v

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post
        I will not be there as I will be contracting ebola, from cheap easter eggs. (See signature)
        😂😂 lmao
        revolt> my girl
        Golden_Aim> nice lips, i bet she gives u awesome blowjobs
        Metal Headz> she looks good for bjs
        Golden_Aim> LOL MHZ
        Metal Headz> ROFL

1:kesser> MENTION ME
        1:kesser> MOST KILLS

kess is homo

Comment

I won't be able to show for Easter either, it's a family day where we get together, bbq and get drunk. With such a small roster as it is, we'll probably forfeit.

Comment

Originally posted by Grasps View Post
            I won't be able to show for Easter either, it's a family day where we get together, bbq and get drunk. With such a small roster as it is, we'll probably forfeit.
            you should really stop complaining about the league in every post and be thankful that they were nice enough to let wolf in when your roster is full of 6* pure wbs who are generally not good enough to be added in twdt in a 6* slot and even messed up the schedule making it an odd # of teams to do it. I'm not sure where you get off on acting like you are doing the zone some huge favor when the reality is everybody else is doing you a favor by allowing you to participate.
            Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

you should really stop complaining about the league in every post and be thankful that they were nice enough to let wolf in when your roster is full of 6* pure wbs who are generally not good enough to be added in twdt in a 6* slot and even messed up the schedule making it an odd # of teams to do it. I'm not sure where you get off on acting like you are doing the zone some huge favor when the reality is everybody else is doing you a favor by allowing you to participate.
              Shut the fuck up beam. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Oh ya thats right you made a name for yourself by being a royal asshole to players in the game who are not on the stacked top 4 squads. If wolf is showing up and participating and the cap posts saying Easter is a problem there is no need to be a douche. Guys like you are cancer to this game.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Shut the fuck up beam. If you have nothing nice to say don't say anything at all. Oh ya thats right you made a name for yourself by being a royal asshole to players in the game who are not on the stacked top 4 squads. If wolf is showing up and participating and the cap posts saying Easter is a problem there is no need to be a douche. Guys like you are cancer to this game.
                every time you post it just further shows why nobody ever wants to play with you or pick you in any league
                Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by beam View Post

every time you post it just further shows why nobody ever wants to play with you or pick you in any league
                  Ur the douche not me.. fk off. Gaslighting pos.
                  TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
                  TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
                  TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
                  TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                  TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

I vote to play.

The past few holidays have been voted in favour of playing, and they always turn out to be fine. Most countries, if not in full lockdown, will have some form of covid restrictions on gatherings and travel, so I think it's a safe bet to play this.
                    You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Just a reminder to all the Easter poll closes next Monday, March 15th. 8.6.1
                      zidane> big play
                      Omega Red> dwop sick
                      mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                      WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                      1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post
                        Just a reminder to all the Easter poll closes next Monday, March 15th. 8.6.1
                        Half the players said don't play during Easter. At this point, it doesn't matter if 'play' wins, because half the players said no. That's enough to cause forfeits automatically, so unless you guys want those to be a thing, I'd suggest not pushing it during a well-established holiday.

Just my $0.02 though
                        RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
                          I vote to play.

The past few holidays have been voted in favour of playing, and they always turn out to be fine. Most countries, if not in full lockdown, will have some form of covid restrictions on gatherings and travel, so I think it's a safe bet to play this.
                          Most countries aren't represented in TW. America is by far the most represented over every other country in the world combined. America has 0 restrictions in most places, and dumbass states like Texas no longer even have a mask mandate. People that don't go out during normal weekends due to COVID probably will do so during holidays just to... you know... get out.
                          RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Originally posted by Exalt View Post

Half the players said don't play during Easter. At this point, it doesn't matter if 'play' wins, because half the players said no. That's enough to cause forfeits automatically, so unless you guys want those to be a thing, I'd suggest not pushing it during a well-established holiday.

Just my $0.02 though
                            We should have games to force people to stay home and not spread Covid to their families for the sake of some bunnies colored fetuses.

Signed: Someone's whose grandma ended up in the hospital because Christmas means family.
                            Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                            Message has been sent to online moderators
                            2:BLeeN> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>no
                            2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                            2:BLeeN> ok then no
                            :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                            (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post

We should have games to force people to stay home and not spread Covid to their families for the sake of some bunnies colored fetuses.

Signed: Someone's whose grandma ended up in the hospital because Christmas means family.
                              Mine said the same thing. Didn't get COVID, but ended up passing away nonetheless about a month later. Glad I got to see her over Christmas, rather than deciding to stay home.
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

What a bunch of cocksuckers

Comment

Working...
                                X