This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beam View Post

you forgot best so it's actually 9 and yeah their roster problems could easily be fixed by axing 1-2 of these guys who are currently benching
    Oh this is simple to you Beam... but I don't want to have to ax ppl who I like on my roster to fit some arbitrary rule that fits for some teams and not for others in a game with such a limited player base. Trying to make a roster in this format is a fucking joke... unless ur lucky it is extremely difficult with how many shitty rules you guys have in this league to form a squad that fits peoples wants/needs. I have never seen anything more pathetic then how the people of TW act from this league. Every season u scumbags jump to a new stacked squad and then cry when anyone else stacks. Stack this stack that blah blah blah... You guys say you want balanced games, but nothing in the rules prevent squads from stacking so obviously that becomes the best strat to win. One squad has too many 10*??? shut the fuck up or make a rule about it, which should have been done years ago.. This league is fuckin clown I mean look at these new powerhouse squads Silence/cuphead/strike??? wtf r these mercenary squads... you people are a small community of 0 loyalty nerdy elitist fuckboys.

I don't even care anymore at this point and would glady just quit the game if it wouldn't fuck over my team... cuz uhhh out of the 100 ppl left who play this game there wouldn't be anyone who could replace me.
    Last edited by MousE; 03-01-2021, 01:36 PM.

Comment

The smaller teams like mine are the real ones struggling right now, you fucks have no idea. LOL I have a roster of 7, just lost a starter yesterday (possibly 2) and am down to 5 now really and am at severe risk of forfeiting matches soon unless I can pick up some people you fucks want to keep around in hopes to increase roster limits to ungodly amounts so you guys can stack, stack stack.

Fuck that.

Want a more competitive league? Give the smaller teams a fighting chance. There's your competition but you guys, guys like Mouse, are the ones terrified to actually have to step up and play at a perfect 100% every game. As it stands, these guys get to pick when they want to play hard and if they aren't feeling it, got an abundance of elite tier players on bench ready to step up where little teams like mine you don't get such luxury. Lot of us are missing a single elite player, let alone 9!

This thread is just pathetic on levels. lol

Comment

the issue is there weren't enough teams (or viable captains) to make the teams. same issue happens in dt every season where it's a huge struggle to get caps and not enough teams for everyone to play. capping is a lot of work and for most not remotely worth it for this game anymore..

i heard rapid 2.0 was an idea and I think that would have been really cool and could have worked. i'm indifferent on increasing the cap though, should be a fun season.. it's only week 1 boys lol

Comment

Originally posted by MousE View Post

This league is fuckin clown I mean look at these new powerhouse squads Silence/cuphead/strike??? wtf r these mercenary squads... you people are a small community of 0 loyalty nerdy elitist fuckboys.
          imagine having pandora's roster and complaining about roster cap and the players on other squads... you're acting real soft man
          1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

pindiri definitely has 1-2 wirbirts too many becuz those guys are friends and want to vs together and also win. u cud izily remoof lisinzi or skepsis for a basir and still haf a good wirbirt line but u wish 2 try and b chimpion/geio wants 2 play w/ skepsis eefin though she might b dust @ this point. these are the sh1t choicis ciptins have to make. it suks. u cud play igrin myth geio peru and 1 of lisinzi/skep and remoof the othir for a basir, and use cape/spizzi as backup if sum1 cant show

the purpise of this demanded rostir increase aftir the hard lock isnt so i cud add more ripitish strikirs to the roster becuz they are friends, its to protect against lag outs/no shows/ppl squidleafink when we arent allowed to make any roster changes for 6+ weeks

vehicil, dont b ignirint. u rly think its a gud idea to force 3 league teams to have a locked in roster of the same 13 people for 6+ weeks of the seasin? Things happen, ppl leaf, ppl lig, ppl cant make a few games, ppl piss away, etc. Why would you be against adding some roster spots for people who havent been on twl rosters already for the hard lock? vs me 1 gud reasin u pipsquik

Comment

If we remove basing from competitive gameplay we could push those roster limits to 8 players max. Seems like an ez fix to me

Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20210301_201854.jpg
Views:	240
Size:	199.8 KB
ID:	1352906
              Last edited by Jones; 03-01-2021, 02:26 PM.
              TWDTJ & TWDTB FINALIST 2019

Comment

Oh this is simple to you Beam... but I don't want to have to ax ppl who I like on my roster to fit some arbitrary rule that fits for some teams and not for others in a game with such a limited player base. Trying to make a roster in this format is a fucking joke... unless ur lucky it is extremely difficult with how many shitty rules you guys have in this league to form a squad that fits peoples wants/needs. I have never seen anything more pathetic then how the people of TW act from this league. Every season u scumbags jump to a new stacked squad and then cry when anyone else stacks. Stack this stack that blah blah blah... You guys say you want balanced games, but nothing in the rules prevent squads from stacking so obviously that becomes the best strat to win. One squad has too many 10*??? shut the fuck up or make a rule about it, which should have been done years ago.. This league is fuckin clown I mean look at these new powerhouse squads Silence/cuphead/strike??? wtf r these mercenary squads... you people are a small community of 0 loyalty nerdy elitist fuckboys.

I don't even care anymore at this point and would glady just quit the game if it wouldn't fuck over my team... cuz uhhh out of the 100 ppl left who play this game there wouldn't be anyone who could replace me.
                The league is trying to force more squads with these crazy roster restrictions. Then you have trolls here that want to see you axe WBs because they would like to add them to their teams.

It’s a bit comical at this point.

I do understand the logic, but there is a significant drop to the player population and there are quite a few that are semi-retired and would decline to waste a roster spot and thus not even participate all together. The quality is severely lacking due to these unprecedented restrictions and now the quantity still is not there.

long story short, I totally agree with what Mouse is saying here.

Comment

grisps, the fict that u haf troubil retriefink sum playirs is irrelevint 2 the purpise of this thread. am not wantink an increase for weeks 1-3. for the first 3 weeks i can add/remoof people who cant show up that week and its fine. i just want a few more spots for aftir the hard lock for people who havent been on a twl roster already

THE REASIN IS BECUZ ITS NOT REASONIBIL TO HAVE A SET IN STONE ROSTER OF 13 PPL FOR 6+ WEEKS FOR 3 LEAGUE SQUIDRINS. IT HAS NOTHING 2 DO WITH STACKINK OR WANTINK TO VS MORE FRIENDS TO ROSTIR

i belief 1 league squidrins should have an increase in rostir size for after the hard lock aswell. imigine forcing a 1 league squidrin to have the same 7 players on the roster for 6+ weeks. u cud c how this is a terribil idea

a 7 man roster has 1 person missing, 1 person have a fimily emergincy, and then all of a suddin 1 of their 5 playirs presint has lig issues or has 2 take a sh1t durink mitch, gr8 they forfeit n theres nothink they cud haf done about this in advance to plan for this becuz u force them to have the same 7 ppl on the team for 6+ weeks of a seasin

Comment

how fucking stupid are you people... can you read what i wrote Grasps I have a post literally saying why this league is bad for people on all squads that arnt stacked.... I would 100% be in favor of cancelling this league and making it a draft to prevent stacking. i play bds with juice even tho it makes me rage and im a psycho they are still good dudes and would rather them not have to face overwhelming skill gap every game. Its not fun for me to vs 15-1 teams either.

RaCka ya our line up is stacked, but if one person doesnt show we have no wiggle room... is it fun for me to have to cut someone to do this? Is it fun to be forced to play every sunday or else ur leaving ur team short? Even if we cut someone does that help make the league more competitive? Im trying to point out how dumb this league is. Even with a stacked roster its not fun and stressful to captain and when i express this you guys respond with how i am a bad cap.

Cancel this shit league and make it fair for everyone.

Last edited by MousE; 03-01-2021, 03:12 PM.

Comment

First of all, I want to say you seem like a great teammate to have!

Everyone has been aware of the rules for 2 months and they are the same for everyone. Now that it suddenly don't really fit for your team everything is shit.

In terms of increasing competition, I would be all for the tier system. However, It would be quite questionable to put teams into tiers but in perfect world that would be the best for competition overall. Changing rules is midseason is something I have always been strictly against though.
                      Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                      Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                      Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                      Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                      Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

You would rather show up on Sunday to win a game by forfeit and leave? Pathetic nub... its not like we have a ton of players to choose from in this zone so u act like its our fault its difficult to find players...

man you people are rly pathetic... if u wanna win that bad I wont play.

you can show up sundays claim ur victory over noone and go jerk off in ur parents basement.
                        ? I would like there to be zero forfeits this season. I don't know where you got that idea.

If there is an active player that can show on Sundays and someone on your roster can't, remove them from your roster. If you have a top-tier single-ship wb and a squadless top-tier single-ship shark, decide what's more important to you.

Everyone went into this knowing what the rules were. In fact, most people praised it. It wasn't until people realized that they can't as-effectively stack (yes, there is still a shit ton of stacking this season), they start bitching.

I want to play every Sunday, and to say that I hope to get wins from forfeits is just dumb.
                        Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                        Message has been sent to online moderators
                        2:BLeeN> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>no
                        2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                        2:BLeeN> ok then no
                        :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                        (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post
                          First of all, I want to say you seem like a great teammate to have!

Everyone has been aware of the rules for 2 months and they are the same for everyone. Now that it suddenly don't really fit for your team everything is shit.

In terms of increasing competition, I would be all for the tier system. However, It would be quite questionable to put teams into tiers but in perfect world that would be the best for competition overall. Changing rules is midseason is something I have always been strictly against though.
                          ^ prime example of the nerdy fuckboy mentality I am reffering to.. Yo this pathetic egomaniac puts his twl trophy case in his forums signature... and is known to have cheated to win in this game. I have been saying the rules have been shit for a month also i even made a post about it. We are now seeing the issues this system is creating, but because it works for ur squad no need to change it. What are you scared of happening you already have a fully stacked roster bitch. What are you guys afraid of happening with more roster space? You can still only have 8 people in a game.

Cancel this shit league

Comment

MousE going off tho huge
                            Geio> Down to chill and play that
                            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                              I am demanding and will not accept anything but a roster increase to a minimum of 15 players for 3 league squidrins once the hard lock goes into place.

Its not reasonable to have set in stone roster of 13 players for 3 league squidrins for the remaining 8+ weeks of the season if a team goes to the finals. You cant expect most people to be online for 3+ hours every sunday and have perfect attendance. What happens if a 3 league squidrin has 2-4 people that can't make it one weekend. They shouldn't be at risk of forfeiting because of a few absences. Ripitish got fkd by this at the end of last season where we had 2 people who couldn't make it, 1 person quit, and 2 people ligged. Had to vs base 6/7 vs 8 in the last week. I also added a player to the roster before the hard lock who said he had no lag issues then ended up lagging and not being able to play for the rest of the season. Things happen

What I am demanding is an increase of roster size to 15-17 the week of the hard lock. The number is not too important just allow some extra spots.

IMPORTINT DISCLAIMER: I think teams should only be able to add people to the 15-17 man roster who haven't already been on a twl roster. For example I could add 4 ripitish who didn't make our original 13 man roster, but I couldnt retrief people from other squidrins. For example I could add Murd/Liz, but not Trasher/Booker000007

This might seem like am only looking at it from a ripitish point of view, which i am becuz i dun gif a fk about ne1 else, but you can't say wut i just propose doesnt make 100000% sense and if u dont do wut i say u r sum itilf hitilir. its not reasonable to have a locked in 13 persin rostir for 8+ weeks for 3 league squidrins.
                              Yo, who logged into vio's name and typed all that out? You were way off at mimicking him, even though you tried with a few words. A+ for the effort though.
                              Mr. Arrogant 2 entered arena

Paky Dude> asdfasdf
                              Paky Dude> sdfasdkl;fasdklfjkl
                              Paky Dude> asl'fjalsdkfjkldfj
                              Paky Dude> jfalsfjklasdjfklsdfj
                              Paky Dude> now gtfo

Mr. Arrogant 2 left arena

Comment

^ prime example of the nerdy fuckboy mentality I am reffering to.. Yo this pathetic egomaniac puts his twl trophy case in his forums signature... and is known to have cheated to win in this game. I have been saying the rules have been shit for a month also i even made a post about it. We are now seeing the issues this system is creating, but because it works for ur squad no need to change it. What are you scared of happening you already have a fully stacked roster bitch. What are you guys afraid of happening with more roster space? You can still only have 8 people in a game.

Cancel this shit league
                                Fyi, I have never cheated and never will. Yeah I am happy with my team. Awesome group of 0 toxic individuals with a chance to compete in every league. You can call that luck, commitment or injustice. All I can say is that our group put a lot of effort putting the pieces together, starting from last DT playoffs. Why should everyone else reward your lack of leadership and questionable decisions? Especially when you are running your mouth here like an complete idiot.
                                Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                                Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                                Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                                Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                                Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

Working...
                                X