This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dreamwin View Post

Fyi, I have never cheated and never will. Yeah I am happy with my team. Awesome group of 0 toxic individuals with a chance to compete in every league. You can call that luck, commitment or injustice. All I can say is that our group put a lot of effort putting the pieces together, starting from last DT playoffs. Why should everyone else reward your lack of leadership and questionable decisions? Especially when you are running your mouth here like an complete idiot.
    hmm do you smell that??? smells like bullshit to me... with some ego infused into it. your squad almost dissolved cuz turban snaked some of ur members. Stay and commodo were gonna come play with us so i guess they magically were cool with my toxicity. You dont know me bitch u know 1% about me. You guys then snaked us a week b4 league start and now take the well rules are rules approach when u know how hard it is to field a proper lineup. Wasnt there an entire game replayed cuz of ur cheatng bs last year? You want the schedule to run as you want also so A2M can make playoffs.u and cripple #1 and #2 space pilots congrats. You can have the award..

Loser

Last edited by MousE; 03-01-2021, 06:11 PM.

Comment

Creature and Dwopple screwed silence over pretty bad

A2M screwed Pandora from winning LB, literally.

Cripple made $80K on GameStop stock however the guy is still logging on Sunday’s to put monster scores.

Lastly, hulk ruined TWL.
      1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
      1:Zidane> congrats man
      1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
      1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
      1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

"If there is an active player that can show on Sundays and someone on your roster can't, remove them from your roster. If you have a top-tier single-ship wb and a squadless top-tier single-ship shark, decide what's more important to you."

vihicil, the point is after the hard lock you cant change your roster. you are stuck with the same 13 people for 6+ weeks if you are a 3 league squidrin. gif me 1 reason why this is good. ppl have lives, cant show, lag, leaf their squidrins, wutefir the case may be. last week i knew bacin couldnt show so i added someone who could. this option isnt available with the hard lock

In order to account for this, u allow an extra 2-5 roster spots for 3 league squidrins, and 1-2 for 1 league squidrins. Only ppl who havent been on a twl roster allowed of course. seems like a no brainer, and not 1 person has given a good reasin against it othir than emo piss boy dreamwin "am strictly against changink rules mid seasin" and vihicil who didn't eefin gif a reasin jus said nothink

finilly as i statid b4, zidin was goink to add rostir spots for the hard lock last seasin, took the vote 2 ciptins, efery ciptin voted in favor of it, said she was goink 2 add them, then last secind said she decidid not to

i dimind dwippil/vysciri to do wut i say

Comment

Fyi, I have never cheated and never will. Yeah I am happy with my team. Awesome group of 0 toxic individuals with a chance to compete in every league. You can call that luck, commitment or injustice. All I can say is that our group put a lot of effort putting the pieces together, starting from last DT playoffs. Why should everyone else reward your lack of leadership and questionable decisions? Especially when you are running your mouth here like an complete idiot.
          I call it gathering all 2-3 leaguers together. The point mouse is trying to make, is that he either has to hurt his wb line or base line. How can someone choose between it? Saying spezza, ogron, cape are the same wb level as skepsis or lasenza is complete bullshit. 13 man roster is fine if you have ease and turban on there. The lower you get on skilled people, the more a 13 man roster hurts a squad. Basically accuracy is fkd in other but basing cuz they are all pure kinda basers. Or Pandora is fkd cuz they have one leaguers with mouse, sarger, lasenza, skepsis and Peru. Which are all kinda top in their division. Most here are basically saying you gotta drop skepsis, lasenza or Peru to get worse in wb while getting a mediocore shark somewhere. I thought TWL was also about getting high quality games...

Comment

That’s some impressive pearl clutching, Mouse.

This thread was just ppl pitching in 2cents about helping certain squads with roster limits, and yet you’ve let it whirl around your tiny, wine-addled brain to the extent that you’re all worked about it.

As you state here, you were very happy to poach Stayon from Silence, so maybe hop off that moral high ground, yeah?

On the substance of your point, maybe there’s a case for Pandora to be considered a Tier 2 squad. It’s a moot point anyway since this was just a rough idea and not an official ruling. But with a top line (below) I’m not sure how much I agree. Also, I watched some of your game, and the “awful dder” you were forced to play with was Best, who I thought looked good, and certainly not a terrible 2nd option by any stretch.

T: Ogron Sh: Mythril Hellkite Sp: Sarger Spezza Skatarius Mouse Cape

You’re trying to pass off as the plucky underdog yet you’re insanely snobbish about having to play with Best in spider for one week. Boo fucking hoo.
            You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

Awesome group of 0 toxic individuals
              Looooooooooooool

Had to point that out. Continue...
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Originally posted by MHz View Post
                That’s some impressive pearl clutching, Mouse.

This thread was just ppl pitching in 2cents about helping certain squads with roster limits, and yet you’ve let it whirl around your tiny, wine-addled brain to the extent that you’re all worked about it.

As you state here, you were very happy to poach Stayon from Silence, so maybe hop off that moral high ground, yeah?

On the substance of your point, maybe there’s a case for Pandora to be considered a Tier 2 squad. It’s a moot point anyway since this was just a rough idea and not an official ruling. But with a top line (below) I’m not sure how much I agree. Also, I watched some of your game, and the “awful dder” you were forced to play with was Best, who I thought looked good, and certainly not a terrible 2nd option by any stretch.

T: Ogron Sh: Mythril Hellkite Sp: Sarger Spezza Skatarius Mouse Cape

You’re trying to pass off as the plucky underdog yet you’re insanely snobbish about having to play with Best in spider for one week. Boo fucking hoo.
                Another silencer spreading lies and horse shit what a surprise. I never tried to poach stayon he came to us cuz he said ur squad was dissolving and when it wasnt i said no hard feelings and he went back..... that was that. I have not tried to poach anyone.

As per Best I will repeat what I already wrote that best does not want to LB. He wouldnt have been in LB if they stayed as Lion. I had to ask Best to do us a favor and play even tho he didnt want to. If Best wanted to play why would he be afk for Cuphead game? I think best is a good spider but I would rather someone have the spot who wants to LB. I dont think that logic is hard to follow. Where did i claim to be an underdog Im asking to be able to add some players in case we have people missing. Pandora is obviously a stacked team I have said that the entire time. I dont understand though isnt this what you guys wanted for TWL... stack vs stack? or do u wanna stack and have other people struggle?

I get it ur scared to play fair... but maybe try? Also wtf is your point on making squads into tiers you elitist dork. How do u know accuracy wont kick ur ass?

you have a 3rd tier personality nerd
                Last edited by MousE; 03-01-2021, 08:03 PM.

Comment

You guys are living in fantasy land if you think 99.9% of this game truly cares about all 3 leagues, and forcing 3-league squads (or punishing those who didn't join in on that stupidity) with so few roster spots was stupid. What should have happened was a true separation of each and every league with entirely separate squads/rosters and rules tailored for each one. There's absolutely no reason for all leagues to be forced upon the same small rosters to begin with, because all it did was cause stacking of 3-league teams instead of stacking efficiently for 1. Stacking didn't magically stop. If anything, all it did was force some potential players who would have joined another league from doing so, because they'd rather win at their preferred league than lose in their favorite ship just to be able to compete in a league they're slightly interested in. Nobody joined Juice or Accuracy to compete in TWLD for instance, but I bet some of the people who stacked on LD squads would have joined Accuracy and Juice to play another league if they didn't have to play LD with them as well.

If we are being 100% honest here, how many true blue 3-leaguers are there in the entire game? 10? They're almost all on Cuphead. Even besides that though, how many Ease's are there in TW to legitimately have this 3-league rule in place? Yeah, that's right, there's only one Ease in all of TW. I can barely think of true blue 3-league stars in ALL of TW entire history. Can you guys? How many truly were there in all of this game's lifespan, let alone active people in 2021?

TL;DR: 3-league squads are stupid and have no legitimate reason to exist when all leagues can just be separated to allow players freedom of choice, rather than being forced into whatever squad has the best chance to win their favorite league to the detriment of possibly winning/competing in another league with a different roster.

Edit: Fixed after talking to Mouse. The dude had a point by bringing this exact thing up a month ago.
                  Last edited by Exalt; 03-01-2021, 11:33 PM.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

3 leaguir checkink in

Comment

Another option to consider in the future would be giving squads a choice whether they want to use a separate roster limit for basing and dueling or a set roster limits for all three leagues. There are teams who would prefer to use the latter option (Cuphead, Strike, Silence) where as having separate roster limit most likely help out squads like Rapid, Pandora, Accuracy, Lululemon and few others with their roster struggles.

Squads who opted to use a separate roster limit could assign 11 members to be on their basing roster and 11 members to be on their dueling roster. Members who have been added to a basing or dueling roster of a squad can not join any other TWL squad. These numbers are easy enough to tweak, only making an example here. In case of Pandora it would look something like this when looking at their current roster.

BASING DUELING
                      Mythril Mythril
                      Mouse Skepsis
                      Sarger Absurd
                      Absurd Best
                      Best Cape
                      Banks Geio
                      Cape Hellkite
                      Hellkite Ogron
                      Ogron LaSenza
                      Skatarius Peru
                      [OPEN] Skatarius

While this obviously isn't a perfect solution, it's at least an interesting thought experiment to have given how the current roster limits give a substantial advantage to squads who have managed to recruit several two and/or three-league players. This would likely have a positive effect on the league as squads could compete at a higher level in more leagues while allowing more players to participate, and it would also give more value to one league players which represent a majority of our zone.

Comment

For the record I am still for increasing roster limits past hard lock by one or two players. Cuphead does not need the extra slots at all, and I daresay we would opt out from it.

Comment

As a member of Accuracy I have to say I am against this. We would have had a proper Warbird line if we had 2 extra slots, so changing the roster cap now would be unfair. Since we did not have 2 extra slots several Warbirds we were going to get went elsewhere. Some good points are made in this thread but changing after the season has begun is too late. We should have separated basing from dueling leagues and I have no idea why we didn't.

We have the roster cap because so many players would rather bench for good teams then play on others, causing a shortage of talent for squads. I can't speak for dueling leagues but for basing I see 4 really strong teams that can compete for the title and maybe 1-2 underdogs. With a less strict cap, this would probably have fallen to only 2-3 teams and at that point you can just skip all of TWL and have a 1 sunday all-star game.
                          rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
                          rEnZi> its crazy
                          rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

^ this is my opinion

Comment

Imagine having Mythril, Skepsis, Best, Peru, Lasenza, Death Row, and Geio and complaining about wanting more slots for basing when you could’ve easily grew some balls and made the proper arrangements to have a three league squad. Now here we are a week into TWL and you’re crying. What else is new.
                              You’ve always been an incompetent player and captain.

You should’ve thought about that before you decided to kill Lion and take all of their players you cry baby bitch.

Shark hellkite and spider Cape.

Would you like me to teach you how to open a crayon box too?

A fucking hamster can make that decision for you.

Fucking idiot clown.

Or since you’ve been sharing lately you can shark so Hellkite can spider. If we didn’t find a shark for TWL I was gonna be the one sharking and I had no issues with it because I was going to do whatever it took to help my squad compete. Why don’t you be a real captain and make that sacrifice too instead of being a 90 pound 5 inch bicep baby back bitch and crying on here. Man up and start practicing shark.

you have 6 spiders in sarger, spezza, skatarius, banks, hellkite and cape

At least you didn’t have TWO of your squad captains abandon you two weeks prior to TWL and taking multiple players and causing others to leave and having to completely rebuild. Do you think anyone in this zone fucking helped us or gave a shit? People wanted us to dissolve.

you lose one player and you’re out here crying.

shut up you whiney ugly dwarf.

And yes, I do put my SS titles on my IRL resume.
                              Last edited by Efhat; 03-02-2021, 07:23 AM.
                              FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                              SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                              TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                              #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by RaCka View Post

imagine having pandora's roster and complaining about roster cap and the players on other squads... you're acting real soft man

This.
                                FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                                SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                                TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                                #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Working...
                                X