need a law degree to decipher this codex forreal
    😂😂👩‍🚀🚀
    Part-time goof, Part-time wild beast,
    Your friend,
    ​​Papi
    ​​​​​

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
      "Edit: Either way, I don't care if people add slots, but I still believe that squads like Rapid should absolutely not have 30+ people on their roster who are seemingly allowed to swap back and forth from the TWL roster at will. Rapid made their choice and those players who didn't create Rapid 2.0 made theirs as well."

whose tryink 2 swap bik n forth at free will? i asked for 1-5 extra roster spots for the hard lock for ppl who hafint vsd twl games/been on twl rostirs b4. i didnt ask 4 the advinced 50000 wird document w/ 40000 details that dwippil addid. I just wanted to haf a few more playirs for the remainder of the 6+ week season after the hard lock when you can't make anymore changis. ripitish only has about 20 actif playirs dimbiss

lool saiyin
      Well, you got them. Now you can stop bitching if things dont go your way. Imagine if I had bitched about the lagouts during twl week 1 and had gotten an appeal approved over it. Technically, it should be approved if the League Ops recognize more slots are needed after the squad that won 4v5 got the rules changed in their favor directly AFTER that game, but whatever. You guys might need the moral support after squads like accuracy and juice beat you 5v5.

Also, 20 is a lot bigger than 13. That's an entire 1-league team worth of extra, active players using the old rules. Seems like you just proved my point for me.
      RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
      RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Broadly speaking this looks good to me. If squads like Rapid, Lulu, Accuracy, Juice, etc, can bolster their line then that's good for the league and good for the zone.
        You come at the King, you best not miss.

Comment

I don't have a dog in this fight, but this was a good call Dwopple. Nice to see common sense win over some random notion of tradition on a free 2d spaceship game.
          JAMAL> didn't think there was a worse shark than midoent but the_paul takes it

turban> claus is the type of person that would eat shit just so you would have to smell his breath

Originally posted by Ilya;n1135707
          the_paul: the worst guy, needs to go back to school, bad at his job, guido

Comment

how u not haf ne d1g in this fight pill? i cint belief u say this

furthirmore exilt just cuz we haf 20 actif ripitish doesnt mean the 7 who r off the twl ristir wish 2 make a 1 league squidrin, r u iknirint?

how am i b1tch1nk aftir things didn't go my way? me ordirink a few more roster spots for non twl playirs has nothing 2 do with the resilts from the weekend. wut r u eefin tilkink about? and yes, dwoppil sumwhat obeyed my cimmindmint becuz it was the right/only option. she realize its unreasonibil to have a locked roster of 7 ppl for 1 league and 13 ppl for 3 leagues for 6+ weeks

ripitish izily disp1tched u in ld n i mvp 0 effirt u dun haf 2 b histile

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Not a very wise decision when one of your roster spots is occupied by a literal pile of dog shit who is named "Harry" irl.
              My name is not Harry.....
              1:waven> u challenge
              1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
              Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

A lot of people seem concerned about the over-complexity of this change. It needs to simply be additional roster spots if you are planning to do it. I don’t care if spots are added or not but you are already changing a rule mid season and then on top of it making it convoluted.

The veto junk absolutely needs to go. The spirit of twl is to play with the roster you choose. You are now effectively giving other squads power to determine who gets rostered on opponents squads? It’s contradictory and simply just asking for trouble.
                In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
                twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
                twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Originally posted by viop11 View Post
                  furthirmore exilt just cuz we haf 20 actif ripitish doesnt mean the 7 who r off the twl ristir wish 2 make a 1 league squidrin, r u iknirint?
                  1 league > 0 league

Creality had ppl they could've merged with too. Wolf wanted to play multiple leagues as well. Buncha scrubs chose to bench on Rapid instead and not even be in TWL. They deserve to sit out the entire season for that.
                  RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                  RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

How insanely stoned am I rn. Saiyan kills me man 😂😂😂😂
                    tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                    capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                    capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                    9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                    1:Kentaro> suits you well
                    1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Rabble rabble rabble rabble
                      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

OK BOYS AND GIRLS, GATHER ROUND FOR A TL;DR AND CLARIFICATION ON WHO CURRENTLY CAN / CAN'T BE ADDED TO EXPANSION ROSTER SPOTS AFTER THIS WEEKEND.

This week is the final week of unrestricted roster movement for all players. If you've played a TWL match already, or have been on a weekend TWL Roster more than 1 weekend already, you should be vying for a core roster spot prior to this Friday's (11:59 PM EST) roster freeze. Captains and Players can find their eligibility and more clarification for Expansion Roster spots ***HERE***.

Advice to all captains / squads:

Add your best talent to your core roster before this Friday, as anyone added to your Expansion Roster will be subject to a potential veto vote from other squads. Squads with more talent (you know who you are) are more-likely to get vetoed than other squads, so choose your Expansion Player additions wisely.

Squads will be able to add Eligible players to their expansion spots after this weekend's games. Rosters will freeze next Wednesday 11:59 PM EST, and all squads will have a chance to initiate a veto against any Expansion Player additions prior to these players being officially added to Week 4's weekend roster. If an Expansion Player addition is vetoed and receives enough votes (simple majority vote), that player will not be added to the squad's weekend roster and cannot play next weekend. That squad will not be allowed to re-attempt adding that player to their Expansion Roster for week 5 or 6. That player can still be added to a different squad's Expansion Roster week 5 or week 6, and the process repeats up until Week 6's Wednesday roster freeze.

TL;DR - Whether you're a Squad or a Player, don't try to stack further after this weekend or risk being vetoed to death. You should know who you are.
                        Last edited by Dwopple; 03-10-2021, 03:12 PM.
                        zidane> big play
                        Omega Red> dwop sick
                        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

i've noticed that the pop has been dropping the past couple weeks and we're only at week 3 of a 9 week regular season. with vaccines becming more common and summer rolling around this could keep being the case.

might be worth increasing the cap with less pages of rules on it to avoid some possible inactive months heading our way, similar to many twl seasons fairly recently (besides last). could be an increase for people not currently on rosters or smething.

Comment

agree with zid

Comment

agreed just let squads add 2-3 ppl get rid of all the extra stuff
                              Jessup> saiyan and i had steamy cyber sex once

Streak Breaker Grizzly Beam

Don't Poke the Bear.

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                                i've noticed that the pop has been dropping the past couple weeks and we're only at week 3 of a 9 week regular season. with vaccines becming more common and summer rolling around this could keep being the case.

might be worth increasing the cap with less pages of rules on it to avoid some possible inactive months heading our way, similar to many twl seasons fairly recently (besides last). could be an increase for people not currently on rosters or smething.
                                haha

Comment

Working...
                                X