Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by beam View Post
    agreed just let squads add 2-3 ppl get rid of all the extra stuff
    Agreed with all of the above. I’m pretty strongly against the veto stuff specifically because twl squads should be able to choose their rosters. Adding the veto sets a poor precedent for future twl’s where people can start to attempt making it a second twdt.
    Dwopple
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

Let Spastic twlb or nothing

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
        For the record Cuphead will not be adding any additional players to our roster and we will continue to play with our small 12 player roster.

I personally don't mind this rule change as long as squads use it to recruit backup players to prevent potential forfeits. There could have added an extra requirement such as only players rated 9-stars or below would be considered eligible to ensure that the balance of this league doesn't change too much in middle of the season.
        Thank god u are keeping ur word once again.. Ever thought about going into politics?

Comment

Liz had asked to join over a week ago and it seemed like he wanted to leave Lululemon. I initially rejected him as I felt he would have way more value on other squads participating in the league.

Fast forward a week and he still had not played any games on your squad. He was not even on your TWL roster. Lululemon ended up forfeiting a TWLB match. I don't know what's going on in your squad and quite frankly I could care less, but those are some worrying signs.

We still had one roster slot open as we were planning on playing with a 12 man roster. I rejected his request to join a second time for the exact same reason as before, but we ended up having a vote among our members and a supermajority wanted to let him join the squad. I briefly spoke with Liz and he told me he would much rather be a backup on a squad with several of his friends over not playing at all his season.

If you want to start a veto to prevent him from joining our squad, it's your call.

Comment

turbon lying.... who woulda thunk it
            Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
            Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
            mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
            Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Originally posted by Turban View Post
              Liz had asked to join over a week ago and it seemed like he wanted to leave Lululemon. I initially rejected him as I felt he would have way more value on other squads participating in the league.

Fast forward a week and he still had not played any games on your squad. He was not even on your TWL roster. Lululemon ended up forfeiting a TWLB match. I don't know what's going on in your squad and quite frankly I could care less, but those are some worrying signs.

We still had one roster slot open as we were planning on playing with a 12 man roster. I rejected his request to join a second time for the exact same reason as before, but we ended up having a vote among our members and a supermajority wanted to let him join the squad. I briefly spoke with Liz and he told me he would much rather be a backup on a squad with several of his friends over not playing at all his season.

If you want to start a veto to prevent him from joining our squad, it's your call.
              He asked us not to be on twl roster till we got those extra slots. This week was just several ppl not able show..

Comment

In that case its simple.

I didn't know any of your plans with Lululemon and have no clue whether you guys are planning on making a more serious push in basing or focusing more on dueling leagues after this week. Liz has not yet been added to our TWL roster, and thus I will give some time for you guys to figure it out. If he doesn't find a permanent home back on Lululemon or elsewhere then we're willing to offer him some games during this season.

Comment

As far as i know he was gonna play base from now on. And its simply Liz his choice. Maybe the no shows shocked him or something.. who knows

Comment

Working...
                  X