Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Wolf is Officially removed from TWLD.

Greetings,

I regret to inform those unaware that today Wolf suffered back to back forfeits due to lack of players online and thus, according to TWL rules, we have been removed from TWLD and our run is over. It pains me because I worked really hard, a lot of us worked really hard and it was all for nothing.

Which reminds me, I'd like to take a moment of your time and thank Dwopple, BIET, Wirah, Qan, Steadman, Turban, LF and the many other wonderful people who made this TWL happen and all the work that went into it.

I am very sad and sorry this happened as I know it was a waste of your time. That goes for Lululemon and Silence, I am very sorry this happened to you guys and wish we were able to play games today. Please forgive us for not having enough to field the matches and being unable to play.

With that said, feel free to poach the remaining members of Wolf @Violence bike and @booker. JB Inc, Chrissygirl and Lens, especially Lens have improved over the course of the TWD season.

As for myself, I am opening to joining another squad for LD if you'd have me. If not that's fine, at that point I think it's time I step away and focus on myself, my health and my other interest.

I am appreciative and SUPER grateful to all of those who stood by me during this daunting process. I won't forget the sacrifices my friends made for my sake and the tremendous efforts made to get us here, even if it fell apart in the end.

I am proud of you, of us and Wolf with the only regret being how we went out--by disqualifications. It's a squad with history though and I only hope this is just one of many chapters in her history and not the last. We'll have to see..

-ixa

if wolf showed weeks 1 and 2, and plans to show week 4... i doubt the player base or league ops have any interest in actually removing wolf? just because the rule is there doesn't mean anyone is going to enforce it.

did you talk to dwopple/vys before posting this?

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Claushouse View Post
      if wolf showed weeks 1 and 2, and plans to show week 4... i doubt the player base or league ops have any interest in actually removing wolf? just because the rule is there doesn't mean anyone is going to enforce it.

did you talk to dwopple/vys before posting this?
      It was Dwopple who made the rulings today. Hopefully that clears things up.

Comment

Sad to see y’all have to get booted. Thanks for atleast trying.
        Geio> Down to chill and play that
        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

It doesn't make sense for wolf to be booted from TWL if they still want to play. The rules on forfeits are in place to prevent squads from committing to playing 3 leagues and then forfeiting the leagues they're not serious about. Wolf, as a one league squad, should not be subject to these rules. If the players still want to play I'm sure it would be better for wolf and every other TWLD squad to play out the games rather than sitting idle during forfeits.

I think that with the 2 extra expansion roster spots that squads get for week 4 and after that Wolf should be able to field a full TWLD line in every game without issue. The questions are, does Wolf still intend to play if given an opportunity and do our TWL ops have the flexibility to allow this to happen?
          Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
          Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
          mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
          Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Originally posted by Steadman View Post
            It doesn't make sense for wolf to be booted from TWL if they still want to play. The rules on forfeits are in place to prevent squads from committing to playing 3 leagues and then forfeiting the leagues they're not serious about. Wolf, as a one league squad, should not be subject to these rules. If the players still want to play I'm sure it would be better for wolf and every other TWLD squad to play out the games rather than sitting idle during forfeits.

I think that with the 2 extra expansion roster spots that squads get for week 4 and after that Wolf should be able to field a full TWLD line in every game without issue. The questions are, does Wolf still intend to play if given an opportunity and do our TWL ops have the flexibility to allow this to happen?
            This is absolutely a possibility, but I need to hear from IxaDor how likely he thinks the +2 expansion spots will benefit them. Jessup joined with the intention to help them out, but no-showed. Only 3 out of the 7 rostered members showed, not that I blame the rest for no-showing, as they're fighting a tough uphill battle. It sounded like they were having a tough time getting enough commitment or players to join even after the season had already started. Does Wolf have 1 or 2 players ready to add to an expansion roster? I'm willing to make exceptions for Wolf to remain in TWLD. The only real risk is future forfeitures.
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

how is forfeitures a risk if there is no squad to replace wolf? the result is either a) all forfeits or b) wolf stays in and will hopefully not forfeit all games

unless you are replacing wolf with another squad, it makes little sense to remove them as there is no benefit to anyone besides players knowing that wolf is forfeiting so they can log off 30 mins earlier

Comment

Originally posted by zidane View Post
                how is forfeitures a risk if there is no squad to replace wolf? the result is either a) all forfeits or b) wolf stays in and will hopefully not forfeit all games

unless you are replacing wolf with another squad, it makes little sense to remove them as there is no benefit to anyone besides players knowing that wolf is forfeiting so they can log off 30 mins earlier
                I was going to look into adjusting the schedule around Wolf dropping out, and giving the 3-4 Wolf members who are still interested in showing up on Sunday's a free-pass to join another TWL roster w/o penalty. Again, I'm not against being flexible for them, but if Ixador doesn't think the +2 expansion spots will even help them, then what?
                zidane> big play
                Omega Red> dwop sick
                mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
                WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
                1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

I think this could have been avoided had the roster restrictions not have been so stringent to start. Obviously they are just a one league team, but could have added more players to avoid this type of a scenario.

Comment

I just got home, was on the road most of the day. I am not opposed to Wolf continuing TWLD, in fact I know I would love it just because all I want to fucking do right now is play TWL and this is probably my only realistic option since no one else has expressed interest in me joining their squad.

That aside, I am not even sure I can rally back the people that I lost. I can try but JB told me he is quitting for good. No idea about Lens, Gypsi and Chrissy. Jessup proved to be worthless and wonders why no one wants them on their team. Complains about never being added or wanted then chickened out on Sunday. So that's another we'll be down.

I mean.. does anyone want to even play for Wolf at this point? The core members didn't even want to play with me here. Why would anyone else? LOL Then here we are now, like 0-5 and a potential lineup of myself, chrissygirl, lens and gypsi. I don't even think a +2 would do anything for us, least not right now.

Honestly, what I felt was our guillotine was the roster bump increase. Had it stayed in place, I think I would still have harder, possibly ravage because those guys wouldn't have spots on their respective squads. If I had more players than myself still on that were decent, I'd say hell no to +2 more because that's just 2 more spots that open up for teams to snag my guys for. At this point though, it doesn't even matter so do w/e.

Will only matter if people want to join and help me with Wolf.. I am just one man. I can't make people log in, I can't predict the future and whether or not we'd be able to get my members back that left thinking wolf was done for or if we'll have enough to not forfeit every game. Wish I could! I'll try to feel things out and we'll go from there. I can't say for sure one way or the other other than I myself would like Wolf to continue.

TL;DR

I can try to contact some wolf members and see if they want to rejoin and continue TWLD and maybe some people will want to join to help us not be such embarrassment and general waste of everyones time.

Comment

Wish I could help bud.

Comment

If that's the case then it may be better for Dwopple to adjust the schedule like he mentioned. I think that's a good idea if Wolf aren't playing or interested in playing.
                        Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                        Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                        mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                        Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

will need to give every team that didnt play wolf yet a free win so it doesnt affect standings

Comment

i hope wilf cud figire it out and not dissilf, but plz dun efir refer 2 ciptinink a video game squidrin as "hird wirk". r u fkin kiddink me? how cud ciptinink a squidrin of 7 ppl b considered wirk? wut gifs u the right! we r vsink a game, i ciptin ripitish w/ 25-40 ppl filled w/ sirpints who come n gi more than jinih h1lls weight fluctu8s, n wudnt efir dare 2 call nething relatid 2 this game "hard wirk". gl 2 ursilf though

Comment

I love violence.
                              Geio> Down to chill and play that
                              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Working...
                              X