No announcement yet.

Wolf is Officially removed from TWLD.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

unintentional, but it is worth noting that the forfeit rule disproportionately impacts 1-league squads.

a 3-league squad has 13 members, so even if multiple WBs can't show, you can just throw some basers or javs in and you're not at risk.

if pandora is missing 5 people, we can still field full lines in all three leagues. if wolf is missing 3 people for one Sunday they are booted from TWL permanently.

top 100 basers list

Comment

I'll join and play Sundays if you need one.
      Best> Para is the only guy i know who can put a quarter up his nostrils lol

Comment

Willing to let this happen if there's enough interest by this time tomorrow-ish. You don't have to be TWD rostered to play for Wolf. SNOOPiE or anyone else? Reach out to Ixador or myself if interested.
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Yeah sure im willing to play if it helps the leauge and game out.
          Even tho ppl didnt join my squad when i needed them im not going to be a bitch about it.

Dwopple

(would much rather lb tho if anyone have a spot for me.)
          10* Spectator
          Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
          https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
          Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

.....REDACTED.... (site went on the fritz)

Comment

Thanks Wirah and Snoopie for your interest in helping out. I am beyond appreciative and thought it was very cool offering to play for Wolf. Thanks again bros!

Wolf roster so far..

1.Wirah
              2.Snoopie
              3.Myself

MIA: Lens, JB Inc, Chrissygirl, Reckless

Not playing: Gypsi, Sunny D

if anyone else is interested in helping Wolf this TWLD, please contact me or Dwopple at the earliest you can. We have today and today only to get 5 or more on roster for Sunday. thank you.

Comment

Just updating that I wasn't able to get ahold of Lens, Chrissy, Jb or Reckless leaving the current TWL roster of just myself, Wirah and Snoopie (possibly) thus I am therefore Officially withdrawing Wolf from TWLD at this point since Dwopple hasn't given us the boot just quite--would imagine sometime tonight though.

Either way. This works out for me in all honesty, as I already expressed that I am probably going to be spending some time away from the game focusing on buying my new house, my health and other interest for a while. I appreciate all the people who reached out here or voiced wanting to keep Wolf in TWLD even if we were somewhat of an embarrassment of a squad. You guys are great.

I apologize to all the teams, captains, operators and everyone else effected by the drama created by Wolf this TWL.

It was not my intentions as you know and I wish all those participating a fun yet competitive TWL season.

Again, just as a reminder, please consider recruiting these guys to one of your teams; Lens, JB, Chrissy, Wirah, Snoopie, Gypsi--all these people are good in their own right and are improving each year.

Thanks 2DSpaceShips Fam. Not sure next time I'll pop on now but if you ever want to contact me, my Steam details and stuff are on my twd.org profile. You can also message my forum nick and I'll get an e-mail notification as well but I don't check that too often so xD Take care! Stay safe and blow some fucking shit up!

-Ixa

left a farewell on our wolf page https://twd.trenchwars.org/squads/13046 check it out someday

Comment

I blame the comic sans.

Comment

Just a confirmation of this, but Wolf has been officially removed, and all Wolf matches have been nullified from the TWL site Standings and Player Stats. As a result, all ex-Wolf members are eligible for Expansion Roster spots.

If your squad was set to play against Wolf in TWLD this weekend (Week 4) these have been cancelled. I will (hopefully, if I have time) be taking a look at how to adjust the schedule so there are no Bye weeks for TWLD squads from this point forward.

Big shout out and thank you to IxaDor for even rounding up enough players to have Wolf qualify. Respect. Hopefully there are squads willing to add the few remaining actives to their Expansion Rosters.
                    zidane> big play
                    Omega Red> dwop sick
                    WillBy> ^^

Comment

Now cracks a noble heart. Good night sweet prince: and flights of angels sing thee to thy rest!
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Best If games were played and they added 5 eligible players to the match and its was played out entirely, how are those stats from that match “removed” ? That sounds kind of outlandish. Almost as good as having 12 teams with 10 squads making playoffs. Just asking for a friend
                        Geio> Down to chill and play that
                        Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                          Best If games were played and they added 5 eligible players to the match and its was played out entirely, how are those stats from that match “removed” ? That sounds kind of outlandish. Almost as good as having 12 teams with 10 squads making playoffs. Just asking for a friend
                          Removing the matches from the database was the easiest and cleanest solution. With the current setup keeping them would have forced us to essentially create the match results from scratch for all future matches, or start / forfeit Wolf's remaining matches. We're all volunteers and I'm not going to ask anyone to do that.

8 squads in LD playoffs means more players playing more matches for a longer period of time.

Both decisions were that simple.
                          zidane> big play
                          Omega Red> dwop sick
                          WillBy> ^^

Comment

Sounds good thanks for the reply
                            Geio> Down to chill and play that
                            Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d