Why I am not on Accuracy.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Why I am not on Accuracy.

Getting tired of being asked so here is the wall of text explanation.

I left their TWD roster due to them trolling and consistently going -100 to -150. These sort of games are really draining on Terriers. The losing got to me and I didn't want to turn into a giant twat yelling at everyone. I wanted to come into the weekend untilted. I told Rucci and several others on Accuracy I was still committed to Accuracy for TWL I just needed a break during the week. I also told a few other people that offered me a spot on their TWL rosters that I was committed to Accuracy for TWL. I got borrowed for a few TWD games during the week by Accuracy and still played with 100% effort.

Week 2 Sunday Rucci texted me that I was going to start terr since zizu was not going to be able to show. I ended up getting benched the entire day (rasaq and mark ended up terring and they got destroyed both games) with Frozen Throne telling me I was never going to play another game for them. Even after being their best spider week 1. This combined with the rumours they were going to wait until hard lock to kick me so I couldn't join another squad which is quite a snake move. I waited until week 2 games were done where I was benched the entire day one before I took up Rapid's offer of joining. The snaking didn't stop with TWL and drama continued after, this shit is why I hate TWL.

TL;DR
    Accuracy told me I was benched remainder of season and was going to kick me after hard-lock so I could not join another squad. So I left before they kicked.
    Last edited by RageRitual; 03-19-2021, 09:32 PM.
    rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
    rEnZi> its crazy
    rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

That’s quite a twist on the truth. I’m not sure why you are trying to tarnish accuracy when everything that transpired is on you. I’ll expand more later but wow this shows your true character.
    In game alias: mvp

twdt-b 2017 finalist
    twlb 2020 and 2023 champ cheerleader
    twdt-b 2020 and 2021 champ

Comment

thank u for underlining and boldingtwd and twl

Comment

#FreeLiz
        3:BOMBED> got donuts
        3:BOMBED> how jealous
        3:Heaven> how american
        3:BOMBED> ??????????
        3:BOMBED> wtf u suppose to get
        3:BOMBED> they didnt have any fried goat

Comment

Originally posted by Heaven View Post
          #FreeLiz
          Spastic 4 TWL.
          TWLD Champion 2014
          TWDTB Champion 2013
          TWDTB Champion 2016
          TWDTB Champion 2017
          TWDTB Champion 2019.. my last one.
          -tj hazuki/hazuki :wub:

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
            this shit is why I hate TWL.
            amen

Comment

Everyone shuld have joined Creality and we would have ruled this game. Rip creality Feb 17 2021 - Feb 26 2021
              10* Spectator
              Fake medal holder TWDTB Season 20, 25, 26 and TWDTD Season 21 (only member of POWER with 0 sec played S20, 0 sec played in DTD S21)

Season 24:
              https://youtu.be/q3HqKe_A_bs

Best in Star Slot - Warbird & Base(GameScore)
              Best 6* - Snoopie

Comment

You told them all they suck, left their squad (even if just for TWD), and trolled them in pub chat every opportunity you had. And you're upset they benched you for Zizu in TWL?

I'm not trying to start shit, I even told you over PM if I were an Acc cap I'd have benched you. What did you think was going to happen?
                Last edited by Vehicle; 03-19-2021, 03:58 PM.
                Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                Message has been sent to online moderators
                2:BLeeN> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>no
                2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                2:BLeeN> ok then no
                :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by RageRitual View Post
                  Getting tired of being asked so here is the wall of text explanation.

I left their TWD roster due to them trolling and consistently going -100 to -150. These sort of games are really draining on Terriers. The losing got to me and I didn't want to turn into a giant twat yelling at everyone. I wanted to come into the weekend untilted. I told Rucci and several others on Accuracy I was still committed to Accuracy for TWL I just needed a break during the week. I also told a few other people that offered me a spot on their TWL rosters that I was committed to Accuracy for TWL. I got borrowed for a few TWD games during the week by Accuracy and still played with 100% effort.

Week 2 Sunday Rucci texted me that I was going to start terr since zizu was not going to be able to show. I ended up getting benched the entire day (rasaq and mark ended up terring and they got destroyed both games) with Frozen Throne telling me I was never going to play another game for them. Even after being their best spider week 1. This combined with the rumours they were going to wait until hard lock to kick me so I couldn't join another squad which is quite a snake move. I waited until week 2 games were done where I was benched the entire day one before I took up Rapid's offer of joining. The snaking didn't stop with TWL and drama continued after, this shit is why I hate TWL.
                  Who's RageRitual? Never heard of this guy
                  Trench Wars' favorite cheater

Comment

What is this imaginary press release you’ve got in your head? lmao Literally nobody cares dude. You brought them down, shit talked them, trolled in your playing (or you’re just that bad), you’re gone (who cares why), and now they’re better for it.
                    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
                    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Accuracy drama tho huge
                      Geio> Down to chill and play that
                      Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

Originally posted by Vehicle View Post
                        You told them all they suck, left their squad (even if just for TWD), and trolled them in pub chat every opportunity you had. And you're upset they benched you for Zizu in TWL?

I'm not trying to start shit, I even told you over PM if I were an Acc cap I'd have benched you. What did you think was going to happen?
                        You sir are either retarded or didn't actually read the post before you replied. They didn't bench me for zizu. If they did I would be fine with that zizu is a better terr. Zizu didn't even show up the week I was benched.
                        rEnZi> its crazy
                        rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

juice loses like 95% of games, no one has quit.
                          1:Jerome> ON THE THIRD DAY GOD CREATED THE REMINGTON BOLT ACTION .33, AND SAW THAT IT WAS GOOD, AND ON THE FOURTH DAY HE USED IT TO KILL DINOSAURS AND HOMOSEXUALS

Juice

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post
                            What is this imaginary press release you’ve got in your head? lmao Literally nobody cares dude. You brought them down, shit talked them, trolled in your playing (or you’re just that bad), you’re gone (who cares why), and now they’re better for it.
                            Not sure how going 166-53 with 3 teks is trolling but okay. I only posted because I kept getting asked and I am tired of having to explain to every single person. Trolling is this post of yours when I did nothing to you.
                            rEnZi> its crazy
                            rEnZi> thats real power

Comment

Originally posted by apt View Post
                              juice loses like 95% of games, no one has quit.
                              Rocket loses 100% of it's games. Nobody has quit. Losing has become our ally. You were merely adopted into the losses. Rocket was born in it. Molded by it. We didn't see a win in sight until week 5, and by then Wolf already dissolved. Your losing betrays you, because it belongs to us.
                              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Working...
                              X