Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Does anyone feel like the thrill of returning to TW is kinda fading?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i plan on doing my part and following accuracy and juice's lead after twl to hopefully help and contribute to the zone staying alive through non "elite" players.
    J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
    8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post

Ogron ?
      Lol he's not the only one. Alot of Narcissist's on the big 3 squads. While I'm sure they're nice guys for the most part, seems like the correlation between talent and being a douche is pretty high

Asia Minor> see you sunday fuckers
      Asia Minor> maybe not
      Asia Minor> i hope you guys lose
      bloodzombie> I hope your mom fucks you while you sleep
      bloodzombie> every time you have a wet dream, it's really your mom fucking you
      bloodzombie> remmeber that next time
      bloodzombie> seriously

Comment

Wtf, this game is still alive?

Comment

When I posted about lower the star cap for WB/JAV AND keeping base the same i didn't say make it all about 6* and lower tier players i was saying there're a FK TON of medicore 7*/8*/causal rusty players that keep twd alive but ride bench in DT and lose interest in the game, but they keep twd alive, game would be completely dead with out them. Kind of a slap in their face.

I suggested lowering the star cap so you can add 2 more teams and it STILL be competitive since there're plenty of 7*/8 *stars to go around and you would focus on building a line around THEM.. The 9* and 10* spot would be valued much more, and there would probly only be one in each lineup... But if your a 10* prove it and dominate....Take it as a challenge, your team drafted you to be MICHAEL FKN JORDAN!

I'm only suggesting this because there isnt enough 9*/10* to go around with the current star cap to make 12 even teams.

Some of the lines in the past have looked more like TWL lines. Which was fine WHEN we had the players to even out the teams. Gotta make a change to counter the dwindling population.

I'm saying you have the players for 12 teams, stop benching them. Spread the high stars out across all 12 teams. Focus on the players you got logging in which is manly 7*/8* Get more people involved, save the game. Your goal should be to build population.... Or don't...
          Last edited by olde; 04-13-2021, 10:51 AM.

Comment

Fun fact, I had an undefeated warbird line with 2 6* in it (when the whole line actually showed up). The line was 6 6 8 10 10, with that seasons star cap at 40. I know shit all about javelins but for warbirds you only need 3 good players, the other 2 can be complete garbage and still be carried. For base one 6* is carryable if you pair him under with a GOOD under spider. But I find 6* over spiders are way too heavy. It is all a matter of finding a way for the good players to carry the lower players, it can take some work but it can be done.
            rEnZi> just looking at rageritual tilts me
            rEnZi> its crazy
            rEnZi> thats real power

Siaxis> yo it was way harder to kill Rage then beam in that dtd

Comment

Could probably add more teams, agree with olde, more teams makes fewer leet spots per team and would spread the participation slots out. IMO 7 star slots have been completely broken in twdt forever because there are tons of very active 7's and 7.5's but none or only 1 get used per line. Often star combos totally avoid 7's and use the broken 6's (Maito-chi for example) Guy was allowed to be a 6 star last season and is wayy better than that. Also every year we have some 15 plus year vet like TJ Hazuki fill 6 star slots which is ridiculous. Most 6 stars are not even close to being new players and why they are rewarded taken spots when there are much better 7 stars doesn't make sense. We do though have a few and also EG transplants but most will never get a chance in hell to play. A few 8 stars fall thru cracks too when they shouldn't.

I'm personally also tired of same people capping too. I'm sick of being blacked out by them when I always have positive stats of 10-8 to 9-8 in TWDD which should be more than enough to use me. It's not only me too that is annoyed. I've all but given up with leagues and I know I'm not alone. Same click of players have run TWDT league for too long. Allow new people to cap please.

Also could implement a "Was benched" feature which forces teams to rotate players star lines.

I also gave numerous ideas how to implement a fun competitive pre season TSL type tourny that could allow low star players to EARN positions as starters in TWDT. Then there could be no bitching about results because it would be decided by fair competiton. Plus that would create hype in itself and activity while players tried to qualify. There are many things we can do to be more inclusive.
              TWDT-J CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT-B CHAMPION POWER 2018
              TWDT TRIPLE CROWN MEMBER POWER 2018
              TSL TRIPLE CROWN FINALIST 2018
              TSLD CHAMPION 2018
              TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

You average 9-23 not 9-8

Comment

Originally posted by paradise! View Post

TELL EM GRANDPA!!!!!!

No really..this has been a classic scenario of the last 10 years or so. People stacking squads because they are terrified of losing. Meanwhile, some of us would rather risk it all and play with absolute doodoo heads (Morph, Lorko, Creature, Beam, a man named yoJimbolaya). And some of us would actually rather rush into enemy team ACTUALLY FEARLESS and lure and smash a bunch of these buttheads. BUt that's just me :/. A real N. No Big deal haha.

~paradise
                  <>< <>< ><> ><>
                  ~~~~~~~~~~~

Comment

Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                    I'm personally also tired of same people capping too. I'm sick of being blacked out by them when I always have positive stats of 10-8 to 9-8 in TWDD which should be more than enough to use me. It's not only me too that is annoyed. I've all but given up with leagues and I know I'm not alone. Same click of players have run TWDT league for too long. Allow new people to cap please.
                    While I agree that new people should be allowed to cap (provided they volunteer, which doesn't seem to have been happening in the past), I think your issue of being "blacked out" has nothing to do with your stats, and more to do with your inability to team.People have tried to explain this to you many times over the years, but you don't listen, so everyone just stopped caring and don't try to work with you anymore.

Your inability to actively team means anytime you are added into twdd games, the enemy just ignores you and destroys your team 5v4, because they know you wont help them and will run away. You basically screw your team in favor of getting 10+ kills in a loss. Your selfishness actively makes every other player do worse, and you don't bring enough value in terms of being able to carry games to wins for anyone to ignore the selfishness. Some players like Burnt are extremely selfish just like you, but the difference is that he can win games and can hard carry in ways you simply do not.

Anyone who actually can judge skill likely already knows you can hold your own and get 10 kills a game, but they will also avoid picking you at all costs due to your lack of teamwork. You may be a good elim or twel player, but you are a detriment in team-based play due to your refusal to put aside the idea that you know best and to actually work with the players around you in ways that helps win games, rather than you actively trying to 1v5 for a few minutes at the end of every game by running and hiding while your teammates are getting ganged up on. You ruin the game for the 4 other people you play with when you do that , and until your reputation for being a non-teamer changes, it wont matter what your average k:d is.

You may not like what I just said, but it's true. If you decided to change the way you play and became a team-first type player, you'd almost certainly find yourself in-demand in TWDT or TWL.
                    RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
                    RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• The great exalt has spoken.. please dude.. spare me. Hate when worse players try and comment and rehash the same old tired jessup troll gaslighting arguements. Put me on a team who appreciates me and gives me an equal chance to play twdt and let me prove myself. Why should folks like you get to play when I have better stats than you and am an all around better player in every ship than you? Put me on a twdt line and I guarentee I will do better than you during a whole season for my team, I'm way more an asset to a team than you give me credit for and the proof is in my stat ratios. I've also been jumping around on strange lines recently unlike rocket who play 5-10 matches a night with the same line together so it makes it even harder for me to keep the positive stats up which I maintain. Staying alive is a good thing too if you play on a team with half a brain and ship control skills who won't easily be ko'd trading 1:1 kills. Srsly the last person I needed to be told the "truth" by is someone like you. You have never squadded with me on a team for any season of leagues. I always finish a top 2 or top 3 season scorer when I was in TWL on my teams and some seaons finished #1 on Paladen in TWL. Your naivety is just silly and a really easy lazy rehash of the same tired points trolls of mine make. Plenty of people think I'm a fine player who deserves more respect than I've gotten by these trolls who cap every season and lock me out. Use me in TWDT and then talk if I suck but otherwise you are just making shit up and supposing stuff and gaslighting me. I can and will adapt to the needs of my team. I am by no means this one dimensional player you make me out to be.
                      TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                      TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post
                        The great exalt has spoken.. please dude.. spare me. Hate when worse players try and comment and rehash the same old tired jessup troll gaslighting arguements. Put me on a team who appreciates me and gives me an equal chance to play twdt and let me prove myself. Why should folks like you get to play when I have better stats than you and am an all around better player in every ship than you? Put me on a twdt line and I guarentee I will do better than you during a whole season for my team, I'm way more an asset to a team than you give me credit for and the proof is in my stat ratios. I've also been jumping around on strange lines recently unlike rocket who play 5-10 matches a night with the same line together so it makes it even harder for me to keep the positive stats up which I maintain. Staying alive is a good thing too if you play on a team with half a brain and ship control skills who won't easily be ko'd trading 1:1 kills. Srsly the last person I needed to be told the "truth" by is someone like you. You have never squadded with me on a team for any season of leagues. I always finish a top 2 or top 3 season scorer when I was in TWL on my teams and some seaons finished #1 on Paladen in TWL. Your naivety is just silly and a really easy lazy rehash of the same tired points trolls of mine make. Plenty of people think I'm a fine player who deserves more respect than I've gotten by these trolls who cap every season and lock me out. Use me in TWDT and then talk if I suck but otherwise you are just making shit up and supposing stuff and gaslighting me. I can and will adapt to the needs of my team. I am by no means this one dimensional player you make me out to be.
                        I rest my case. You're too egotistical to take any advice, and yet you're not good enough to improve on your own. This is why you never get picked and people dont want to play with you. Enemy players literally ignore you in games because they know you won't ever help your teammates and effectively the game is 5v4 due to that. You are purposely saved for last in every game because nobody has to worry about you and why chase you when they can 5v4 your teammates with you not doing anything to help? Ask around for constructive criticism and see what people say. You cant handle it though.

Wanna know an easy way to show you're clueless? You still think your stats are what matters. Try getting the same stats while also making your teammates better for once. You cant do it, because you dont even know where to begin. Try doing it while willingly giving up deaths to save high-death teammates. Try it while luring shots away from teammates, instead of using them as shields. Try staying with your team the entire game, rather than running off the first chance you get.

You know what matters far more than Jessup's stats? Wins. You know what Jessup doesnt know how to do? Win. Your stats dont mean a thing when they always lead to a loss.
                        RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Originally posted by Exalt View Post

I rest my case. You're too egotistical to take any advice, and yet you're not good enough to improve on your own. This is why you never get picked and people dont want to play with you. Enemy players literally ignore you in games because they know you won't ever help your teammates and effectively the game is 5v4 due to that. You are purposely saved for last in every game because nobody has to worry about you and why chase you when they can 5v4 your teammates with you not doing anything to help? Ask around for constructive criticism and see what people say. You cant handle it though.

Wanna know an easy way to show you're clueless? You still think your stats are what matters. Try getting the same stats while also making your teammates better for once. You cant do it, because you dont even know where to begin. Try doing it while willingly giving up deaths to save high-death teammates. Try it while luring shots away from teammates, instead of using them as shields. Try staying with your team the entire game, rather than running off the first chance you get.

You know what matters far more than Jessup's stats? Wins. You know what Jessup doesnt know how to do? Win. Your stats dont mean a thing when they always lead to a loss.

Talk out of your rear end more dude. LOOL. My win rate ratio is way above yours in stats too. I'm all around crushing you. You have no leg to stand on. YOU started this bs attack on me on your own accord too. I didn't come at you first so have right to defend myself. I rest my case. I think it is complete bs I get treated like I do in TWDT when I play better than at the very least half of those who participate. I'm certainly very capable of being on a line and only need a chance to prove it. I think you are a clown to verse me and have to call you out for it.
                          TSLD CHAMPION 2018
                          TSLB CHAMPION 2018

Comment

• Originally posted by Jessup View Post

Talk out of your rear end more dude. LOOL. My win rate ratio is way above yours in stats too. I'm all around crushing you. You have no leg to stand on. YOU started this bs attack on me on your own accord too. I didn't come at you first so have right to defend myself. I rest my case. I think it is complete bs I get treated like I do in TWDT when I play better than at the very least half of those who participate. I'm certainly very capable of being on a line and only need a chance to prove it. I think you are a clown to verse me and have to call you out for it.
                            I'm on Rocket Jessup. You are not. Rocket would never win a single game if you played for them, not to mention your stats would be horrible. You'd likely make everyone else's stats even worse as well. There's a reason nobody wanted you for twl btw. I tried to be nice and explain it in a constructive way, but your personality cant handle it.

But like I said, you dont know what you dont know. That's why you're going to remain in the same position you always are: on the bench, complaining that you're better than everyone else and not understanding why nobody wants you on their team. Always the victim
                            RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

• Who sent Jessup in here to derail this? Felt like we were making progress..

Comment

• rockit has sum fkd up mentality of just assuming they r goink 2 lose every mitch despite playink 423423423423234423 more than every1 else. u kniw exilt, if u and othir playirs like rivige wudnt just say "am on rockit we nefir win" and actually vsd sum ownirship 4 ur own performincis, u cud mayb win sum time. all i c is ppl like ursilf n rifige blaming ur teamm8s 4 chokink and sayink u always lose. u gi into twl mitchis vs squidrins like ripitish who vs 0 prictice w/ sum defeatid mentality

Comment

Working...
                                X