Mother's day - NO POSTPONEMENT

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

Remember 3-4 weeks before TWDT ended and I approached you to run TWL and you flat out said no because you were unhappy about some previous, completely unrelated staff decision? OOHF.

​​​​​​You're entitled to your own opinions and whatever forum flaming helps you sleep at night, but I do find it hilarious you're bitching now when you had the chance to run this season and provide your own "best responses" to every disagreement or "great idea."

You aren't required to agree with me. I'm not trying to please everyone. I fully believe at this point in the season the schedule is well known, and intentionally altering that would be more unfair than not, regardless of whatever statistics you feel should be the deciding factor.

I'm sorry the volunteers aren't living up to your expectations, but I encourage you, and anyone else to organize and run your own league in the future with whatever flavor you desire.
    Not wanting to run the league because of reasons not related to this has nothing to do with this? But continue on that path...

Don't get your panties in a twist because im fact checking you about your decision and asking you provide a thorough response and reason as to your decision besides me and vys talked and this is it. things such as talking to each captain, asking them to check with players on multiple dates, analyzing what would or would not be best, and what would make the competition as good as it can be, taking a poll (of relevant players), or just saying it is what it is and the cards fall where they fall and lets get this over and wait another year to relive this.
    1:waven> u challenge
    1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
    Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

I don't know anyone who would be more understanding about twl playoffs than the same mothers who witnessed us inhale our evening meal to quick get on subspace.

Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

I went in all guns blazing trying to get it off just for my own teams selfish needs, I took a step back, went to private arena and we talked about moving it back a week and then discussed how that could impact on other people's commitments.
        we talked about it not being a global holiday, I was playing devil's advocate on how week 3 was mothers day for people from the UK and how this was also not considered.
        we talked about how far it is in the season and how 1 week notice to change the whole schedule which has been in place for months is not enough time in advance.
        Moving it back could have a huge impact on activity for the zone, especially because we are on the final 2 weeks and a lot of players have been eliminated from the league already.
        Normally we do see a decline in people returning once they don't make playoffs, this could be a bigger impact if we are pushing the schedule back.

I then took a break to eat some grass.

I came back and we both agreed that it should go ahead.
        Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Tiny What's your reason for demanding a delay? Because you failed to schedule your life properly and now have a conflict? Mother's day is 24 hours and TWL requires at most a 3-hour commitment. Instead of acting like an entitled douche maybe consider this: you're not special.

I'm happy for your mom, I'm sure she's looking forward to seeing you. But demanding special treatment and then talking shit because you don't like the answer you got is childish.

a2m's post saying he would need games to be delayed if this week is pushed is the exact reason why the games should go forward. Plenty of other (perhaps less vocal) people have made plans around the schedule that's been available for 5 months. Your inability to do so does not merit special treatment.

The compromise offered is more-than generous. It's Tuesday, that means you have 3 days to get a hold of your team and ask them to log on on Saturday and then negotiate a time with the other caps. If it's truly so much of a problem for everyone, you should have no issue getting the other squad to reschedule.

Y'all need to get over yourselves.
          Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
          Message has been sent to online moderators
          2:BLeeN> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>no
          2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
          2:BLeeN> ok then no
          :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
          (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Tiny View Post

Not wanting to run the league because of reasons not related to this has nothing to do with this? But continue on that path...

Don't get your panties in a twist because im fact checking you about your decision and asking you provide a thorough response and reason as to your decision besides me and vys talked and this is it. things such as talking to each captain, asking them to check with players on multiple dates, analyzing what would or would not be best, and what would make the competition as good as it can be, taking a poll (of relevant players), or just saying it is what it is and the cards fall where they fall and lets get this over and wait another year to relive this.
            It was one more bitchy-post away from being extremely relevant after I had already said twice you aren't required to agree with us. My panties are freshly laundered and stain-free today, but thank you for commentating.

Captains, feel free to work with your opponents on a date / time that works for both of you. Semi-final matches must be played before NEXT weekend (May 16th).
            zidane> big play
            Omega Red> dwop sick
            mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
            WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
            1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Im empathetic to you a2m, but your arguement is for 1 shark, mine is for a collective group. I would not be on here arguing if I was the only person with difficulties on mother's day.
              With all due respect, shut the fuck up lol. I personally HATE playing early Sunday afternoons. I hate it with a passion. It's the worst day/time of the entire week for me, and I know for a fact that I'm not the only one that hates that timeslot. I also know for a fact that many people over the years have asked for it to be changed to something different, but these same people you are defending now were the types to say no, we have to play early Sunday and only at that day/time for all of eternity, and everyone else can shut the fuck up.

Well, now that might actually bite you in the ass. Fucking deal with it. The amount of years I couldn't play TWL or TWDT due to the Sunday timeframe goes beyond counting. You guys can handle a single week. Hell, maybe this will mean you will start instead of riding the bench. Think of the possibilities!
              RaCka> imagine standing out as a retard on subspace
              RaCka> mad impressive

Comment

Lol I love it....yes yes make me the villain because I’m speaking up for multiple people, and you guys act like I’m the only person it affecting and being selfish. And us revolving the league around a2ms schedule is hilarious. He is literally the only confirmed person who can’t make it a week later besides people who have “plans” yet we’ve had multiple people speak up about Mother’s Day, or people saying it’s hurting the zone, which it isn’t, because there will most likely be 3 squads left in twl and another month for the next league.

did you really say I didn’t schedule my life correctly, referring to scheduling twl around irl? Looooooooool stfu
                1:waven> u challenge
                1:waven> if i challenge it looks too scary

Originally posted by MHz
                Hope you contract ebola from your, no doubt cheap, Easter Egg, you fucking shit-jav, pug-faced cunt.

Comment

Lol I love it....yes yes make me the villain because I’m speaking up for multiple people, and you guys act like I’m the only person it affecting and being selfish. And us revolving the league around a2ms schedule is hilarious. He is literally the only confirmed person who can’t make it a week later besides people who have “plans” yet we’ve had multiple people speak up about Mother’s Day, or people saying it’s hurting the zone, which it isn’t, because there will most likely be 3 squads left in twl and another month for the next league.

did you really say I didn’t schedule my life correctly, referring to scheduling twl around irl? Looooooooool stfu
                  As the spokesperson for Silence,

Silence will not be entertaining any rescheduling efforts by any squad for Mother’s Day. If anyone wants to discuss this issue further, please leave me a ?message and we can discuss it when I login on Sunday.

Thank you.

Take care.
                  FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                  SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                  TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                  #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

You're missing the entire point. a2m is an example, not the reason. The point is that there are plenty of people who can show. And a very small minority of people who can't. When that's taken into consideration with the fact that this season has been a decade long and that TWL has contributed (at least partially) to less zone activity. To postpone the week because three of you can't make it is dumb.

You should go hang out with your mom but you should also recognize that, despite what she tells you, you're not special. None of us are. To postpone the games for three people is silly, especially when this league needed to end 6 weeks ago.
                    Vehicle> ?help Will the division's be decided as well today?
                    Message has been sent to online moderators
                    2:BLeeN> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>no
                    2:Vehicle> (Overstrand)>no
                    2:BLeeN> ok then no
                    :Overstrand:2:Bleen> veh yes
                    (Overstrand)>oh...then yes

Comment

Originally posted by Dwopple View Post

It was one more bitchy-post away from being extremely relevant after I had already said twice you aren't required to agree with us. My panties are freshly laundered and stain-free today, but thank you for commentating.

Captains, feel free to work with your opponents on a date / time that works for both of you. Semi-final matches must be played before NEXT weekend (May 16th).
                      Your panties fuking stink bro

Comment

This shit returns every season with a few holidays... isnt it time that the community takes a decision on what to do with those holidays and do the same everytime. And like someone pointed out, when are you drawing a line? Every major holiday in America because the main population is from there? Or are we just gonna stop bitching around and play without those players these days? Life isnt gonna end if u miss a game....

Comment

Working...
                        X