TWL 24 FINALS HYPE THREAD

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TWL 24 FINALS HYPE THREAD

AFTER 4 YEARS, 587 DAYS, and 8 MOTHER'S DAYS WE'VE FINALLY MADE IT TO FINALS WEEKEND!!!!!1!!

Congrats to all squads, captains and players who've made it to the finals in each division. For those of us who were knocked out of finals, or get to ride the pine, I plan on streaming and having some guest commentators join me, similar to last season's TWDT finals. https://www.twitch.tv/dwopplesubspace

Click image for larger version

Name:	2021-05-11_9-26-05.jpg
Views:	595
Size:	81.9 KB
ID:	1353801
    Click image for larger version

Name:	cuphead.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	54.4 KB
ID:	1353802Click image for larger version

Name:	pandora.jpg
Views:	568
Size:	56.2 KB
ID:	1353803Click image for larger version

Name:	silence.jpg
Views:	577
Size:	52.2 KB
ID:	1353805Click image for larger version

Name:	strike.jpg
Views:	575
Size:	50.4 KB
ID:	1353804
    zidane> big play
    Omega Red> dwop sick
    mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
    WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
    1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

I’d like to congratulate Creature, Dwopple, and Iron Survivor for backstabbing our squad 2 days before TWL and had us on the brink of dissolving because he (creature)used the excuse of he wouldn’t start in basing or javelin to leave although leaks were acquired that he co-conspired this move a month before TWL with TW legend and known cheater (turban).

Have a good day.
    Last edited by Efhat; 05-11-2021, 03:45 PM.
    FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

?squadowner SILENCE???

Comment

Originally posted by Efhat View Post
        I’d like to congratulate Creature, Dwopple, and Iron Survivor for backstabbing our squad 2 days before TWL and had us on the brink of dissolving because he (creature)used the excuse of he wouldn’t start in basing or javelin to leave although leaks were acquired that he co-conspired this move a month before TWL with TW legend and known cheater (turban).

Have a good day.
        ? it was 4 hours before, and we stole 11 players. r u dun?
        zidane> big play
        Omega Red> dwop sick
        mr mime> its called an orca smash u uncultured fk
        WillBy> ^^

1:Chief Utsav> LOL
        1:Rule> we dont do that here.

cripple> can u get pregnant if u cum in gf's ass

Comment

Just want to bring some briefing about what cripple mentioned.

The idea of creating cuphead 2021 came up long time ago, precisely in the year of 2008.
          We schedule a meeting on MSN Messenger and the people involved were me, Turban, Ease, Creature and Ignite.
          When Ignite tried to make a joke about Finnish people he got kicked out of meeting by Turban and basically we decided to play togheter in the year of 2021. We also decided that creature and me would infiltrate in some potential strong squad and leave it right 3 minutes before twl start (wich happened) and the mainly goal was try dissolve that squad and eliminate competition (we failed in this one).

Would like to say im sry and im feeling really bad Turban, we failed at our special mission.

TWLD 2016 Champion
          TWDTD champion x 3
          Potenza 4 LIFE

Comment

Originally posted by Iron View Post
            Just want to bring some briefing about what cripple mentioned.

The idea of creating cuphead 2021 came up long time ago, precisely in the year of 2008.
            We schedule a meeting on MSN Messenger and the people involved were me, Turban, Ease, Creature and Ignite.
            When Ignite tried to make a joke about Finnish people he got kicked out of meeting by Turban and basically we decided to play togheter in the year of 2021. We also decided that creature and me would infiltrate in some potential strong squad and leave it right 3 minutes before twl start (wich happened) and the mainly goal was try dissolve that squad and eliminate competition (we failed in this one).

Would like to say im sry and im feeling really bad Turban, we failed at our special mission.
            This reply is as fake as the promises you made to the captains of Silence on staying with them for TWL but like every other Brazilian I have met you have proved to be a lying fake lag inducing cheater who wouldn’t be good at this game if you didn’t have an average 360 ms lag.

you swore your word alongside Creature that you would stay for TWL but you didn’t.

typical.

thanks for your honesty and honor,
            never change
            FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
            SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
            TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
            #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Just reading this whilst I'm having a cup of coffee and a bowl of grass %24
              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Have a good day.
                LOL, im dying man....

Honourable Mention: The squad that ALMOST dissolved is in 2/3 matches of the finals. The resiliency makes me ultra hot. Respect to Dreamwin/MHZ for their loyalty and ever so gently, removing the daggers from our backs 🙌
                tmaC> 1:fireballz> im the greatest coordinator of all time
                capE> lucky he didnt say captain
                capE> LOL BURN

Tapzu> tamzu vleane, we all know tou copied that nick from me

1:merce> ima go take a shower and try to suk my own dick

9:Fludd> guys, i want u all to know something..
                9:megaman89> fludd go play monopoly with children and dome

1:Kentaro> nice gay name elven
                1:Kentaro> suits you well
                1:PUTAO> fuk urself fuk emo, ur mother suck mu penis all day screaming my name

Comment

Lol your all fightining now, watch you all be bum buddies next twl when you need each other.
                  Guys continue to squad with Lasenza, Steadman and get shafted every season and still end up selling your souls later down the line to get a decent warbird or jav.

if someone fucks you over you need to stand your ground and never squad with them or just accept the fact this game is fickle and full of emos and people with no loyalty and move on.

IMO its the drama and characters that has made this game continue being fun for some long past its sellby date..
                  British> my 18th tomoz $$
                  Sol ^> 18 and scouse, so that two kids you have by now, brit? :)

i.d.> I just farted and shit myself alittle bit

Comment

Have a good day.
                    8* cancer creature leaving your roster is a big improvement to any team. Kid cant play any ships lol

Shoulda threw a party & enjoyed the free'd up roster space tbh

Comment

congrats to the finalists, and big thanks to dwopple and everyone on staff who made the league happen.

since this is a hype thread, shoutout to zidane and rough, who broke fludd's record of 7 consecutive TWL finals, reaching an incredible 8 straight TWLJ finals. the record had stood for 11 years.

also, either racka or beam will become the first warbird to ever threepeat the TWLD finals.

the feat has not been accomplished since the playoffs were introduced in 2002.
                      top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                        Lol your all fightining now, watch you all be bum buddies next twl when you need each other.
                        Guys continue to squad with Lasenza, Steadman and get shafted every season and still end up selling your souls later down the line to get a decent warbird or jav.

if someone fucks you over you need to stand your ground and never squad with them or just accept the fact this game is fickle and full of emos and people with no loyalty and move on.

IMO its the drama and characters that has made this game continue being fun for some long past its sellby date..
                        This is so true.

Comment

Good luck to all teams in the finals. Also, many thanks for all the laughs this season from several members of this community; most notably those in Silence. Never change.

Comment

Yo Creature, I know you read everything posted here.......

Coming off 1 year of hearing "creature said x about you in y chat), I know you were lacking fatherly figures growing up so I'll be your dad for a little bit..

Talking trash about people privately where they cant see or retaliate, but being completely silent when you see these people is a surefire sign you are lacking in the testicular department. Are you taking estrogen? Such behavior is only acceptable from women, but tbh, even a woman would defend herself when repeatedly trashed publicly on the forum :/

Being extremely effeminate and named EDITED / REMOVED irl is not a good look at all. You're even less than a beta male, you're an omega. Explains why you're so fixated on me. I'm your polar opposite.

Please for the love of God defend yourself, theres no way you are this much of a dickless faggot.

EDITED by Dwopple -- Doxxing is bad.
                            Last edited by Dwopple; 05-13-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

I thought EDITED / REMOVED was Beam

EDITED by Dwopple -- Doxxing is bad.
                              Last edited by Dwopple; 05-13-2021, 03:25 PM.

Comment

Working...
                              X