Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ronaldinho View Post
    I thought EDITED / REMOVED was Beam
    Nah, back in the early 2010s when I was playing sc2 with Spezza he would sometimes bring along this goofy bnet account named EDITED / REMOVED for 3v3s.. aka "creature from tw".. So last year when this idiot popped up on rapid I instantly thought "EDITED / REMOVED" LOL, hard to forget such a name..

Spoiler alert: he was a zerg player, and bad

Edited by Dwopple -- doxxing is bad.
    Last edited by Dwopple; 05-13-2021, 03:24 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post
      Yo Creature, I know you read everything posted here.......

Coming off 1 year of hearing "creature said x about you in y chat), I know you were lacking fatherly figures growing up so I'll be your dad for a little bit..

Talking trash about people privately where they cant see or retaliate, but being completely silent when you see these people is a surefire sign you are lacking in the testicular department. Are you taking estrogen? Such behavior is only acceptable from women, but tbh, even a woman would defend herself when repeatedly trashed publicly on the forum :/

Being extremely effeminate and named EDITED / REMOVED irl is not a good look at all. You're even less than a beta male, you're an omega. Explains why you're so fixated on me. I'm your polar opposite.

Please for the love of God defend yourself, theres no way you are this much of a dickless faggot.
      Which DBZ villain are you trying to cosplay?

Edited by Dwopple - doxxing is bad.
      Last edited by Dwopple; 05-13-2021, 03:50 PM.
      J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
      8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

Originally posted by renzi View Post

Which DBZ villain are you trying to cosplay?
        Iirc you look like a massive weirdo with a black cat on your shoulder on your twd page. Heard something about you being a pedo aswell. What sex offender are you trying to cosplay as in real life? You would think you'd learn when to keep your mouth closed from that one time in chat Keep doing 5000 bds a year and sucking total dick.

Vys/dwopple please remove renzi from Strike roster. No faggots are getting free medals on my watch. Ty.

Comment

Originally posted by saiyan View Post

Iirc you look like a massive weirdo with a black cat on your shoulder on your twd page. Heard something about you being a pedo aswell. What sex offender are you trying to cosplay as in real life? You would think you'd learn when to keep your mouth closed from that one time in chat Keep doing 5000 bds a year and sucking total dick.

Vys/dwopple please remove renzi from Strike roster. No faggots are getting free medals on my watch. Ty.
          LOL please uninstall and get mental help ASAP

edit: nvm, heard you got banned. Gj!
          J-B-Inc> i ddi that duel while doing coke of pawner moms ass

8:Riverside> UPDATE FOR WEEK 1:
          8:Riverside> I go 4-60 and we lose 0-6

2:saiyan> [Dec 22 21:22] Rough: yo just came on to tell you, can you go on a real date with a girl (need to be specific here lol) instead of talking to claus on forums about calcs and formulas for a league? Happy holidays btw

Comment

hey saiyan

im cooler than you in probably every way irl.

everytime you speak, i understand in a fun new way why Rage told me you were a "psycho"

let me know if you'd like to duel i think id prob totally embarrass you bruh! in fact... im willing to bet if you had the "testicles" to face me in the hard duel, id totally shove my cock up your ass. i dont think you'll even dare though, mr alpha.

somebody unban this goober so he can come at me

edit: make that an official challenge, FR duel in spider to 10. ban for a year.. or forever.. or name duel, any of them im up for.

The Mind of the Father
            Riding on the subtle guiders
            Which glitter with the inflexible tracings
            Of relentless Fire

Comment

Sai would destroy anyone in spider duel but if you wanna get banned that is your choice.
              TRENCH WARS BILLIONAIRE
              (THX TO CHEECHOO/JURASSIC/EKKO/CUBONE27/BOMBED/SPOOKEDONE/AS BLOOD RUNS BLACK/GENERAL CHANG/LF/SPRACKLE/TEMUJIN/MERCEDES)
              PRO FESTIVAL BUYERS:HAWTHORNE/PUREOWNAGE
              AND OFC DUEL2 PARTNER CRIPPLE

Comment

im willing to disagree

i bet he wont even have the "testicles" to try, and im more than happy to wager the bet.

what im saying is, i think he knows he would lose.

The Mind of the Father
                Of relentless Fire

Comment

also i slap the guy every time i see him in WB, id prob beat him in that ship too.

The Mind of the Father
                  Of relentless Fire

Comment

Originally posted by Attacks View Post
                    Lol your all fightining now, watch you all be bum buddies next twl when you need each other.
                    Guys continue to squad with Lasenza, Steadman and get shafted every season and still end up selling your souls later down the line to get a decent warbird or jav.

if someone fucks you over you need to stand your ground and never squad with them or just accept the fact this game is fickle and full of emos and people with no loyalty and move on.

IMO its the drama and characters that has made this game continue being fun for some long past its sellby date..
                    pretty ignorant take
                    Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                    Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                    mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                    Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

Free my dawg saiyan he ain’t do shit....

Can’t wait to see Ease carrying Creature again like he did every single year he’s ever won with Ease. Not sure how this game is fun when you’re that dookie in every ship you’ve ever played and that much of a liability..

Sickening seeing players of your caliber with an ego time after time talking down on players on private chats that are way better than you.. Thx Dwopple for recording games and allowing us to see Cupheads chat and revealing what a double headed snake creature has always been..

Lol, how you snake your original team only to make one finals? Imagine if you were good I’m sure the outcome of that would be a lot different..
                      Last edited by Best; 05-14-2021, 01:11 AM.

Comment

Lol, this game is great. You guys are really making up for the lack of appeals this season. GL HF STAY SAFE AND CU ON SUNDAY
                        Season 12 champion TWLD / TWLJ
                        Season 18 champion TWLJ / TWLB
                        Season 19 champion TWLB (C)

Season 6 champion TWDT-J TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 10 champion TWDT-J (C)
                        Season 11 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 13 champion TWDT-B (C)
                        Season 17 TRIPLE CROWN TWDT (C)

The winningest TWDT captain of all time

Comment

I’m not going to speak for Strike but I will not be showing up on Sunday unless Saiyan is free’d. Ban the guy starting on next Monday but don’t ruin the TWL finals. I think Dreamwin’s comment shows he doesn’t want the competition (maybe I’m wrong).
                          1:Ogron> i can officially say that i am quitting tinder dude fuck that i met the most amazing girl ever
                          1:Zidane> congrats man
                          1:Ogron> yeah she is into star wars movies and plays little bit of LoL
                          1:Ogron> AND we had a 10 minute make out session in my car
                          1:Rough> AND this guy wonders why he is a loser

Comment

Yeah a bit of a shit one to be honest, but leagues are what bring us back to this game for the competitive value. I was obviously prioritising the finals over chaos zone draft league this weekend, but with hindsight of everything that's happened over the course the last few days, I don't really want to be going into a competitive finals, handicapped. Hopefully a decision is made to allow the final to be competitive, but as the current situation stands, I'll more than likely be competing in the chaos zone draft tournament.
                            Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Originally posted by Rough View Post
                              I’m not going to speak for Strike but I will not be showing up on Sunday unless Saiyan is free’d. Ban the guy starting on next Monday but don’t ruin the TWL finals. I think Dreamwin’s comment shows he doesn’t want the competition (maybe I’m wrong).
                              why lie? everyone knows youre a fucking geek with no life
                              Mythril> when i met ease in 2001 he was a gameboy
                              Shaw> it was sad steadman. ppl were saying morph was the best jav and stuff. sad times without you here
                              mcvicar> the last time ease spoke to me is when he said fart and then claus said "Fart it is."
                              Mythril> stead was wishing covid 14 on ppl back in the day

Jessup> I was beat up by a dwarf once

Comment

im not really sure what has happened or how long this idiots been nixed, but banning a competitor from the final championship moment of a season for typing some shit that is likely absolutely inconsequential is total garbage, and i agree with roughs sentiment.

further, since im convinced saiyan will not duel me in what im convinced is the most mechanically challenging duel in subspace (this is not the first time ive challeneged him or even the first time ive personally let him know what a sweet n juicy load id plaster across his face), id like to officially challenge Spezza to fight as his champion. duel to 10, #2spid. name duel: you put up “absurd”, ill put up “THE BOAT”

it can be billed:

SPIDER SHOWDOWN OF THE CENTURY:

”POSEIDON”, CHAMPION OF THE FLAGROOM vs. “SPEZZA”, DEFENDER OF HOMOPHOBES

we on?

The Mind of the Father
                                Of relentless Fire

Comment

Working...
                                X