X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• renzi
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough View Post
    This was probably one of the best finals across 3 leagues we’ve had in a while. In LJ, I believe Silence was undefeated at 16-0 and couldn’t finish their spectacular season. Steadman found another way to not participate in the finals since he is worried about losing (that’s a bad mentality to have). I slapped Stayon plenty of times, guy was literally on no mans land the entire series. Vys and Temu stole the show on Sunday, they both deserve credit.

The LB was fun to watch, good to see people like cape, myth, mouse win. Think I heard someone say Myth was 0-7 in LB finals? Crazy to think but great guy.

In LD, I don’t remember too much of it besides me breaking beam’s ankles lol which could have flipped the script.

It was a good season overall for Strike, we enjoyed the peacefulness week with Saiyan being silenced.
    LOL shoutout to my man rough for single-handedly winning ld and lj. Wish I was on to watch the games, looked like some good quality ss pew pewing. Both silence and Pandora more than deserved to win this lb and the games probably would’ve kept going back and forth just like that core rivalry always has. Congrats to all!

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    Originally posted by Rough View Post
    This was probably one of the best finals across 3 leagues we’ve had in a while. In LJ, I believe Silence was undefeated at 16-0 and couldn’t finish their spectacular season. Steadman found another way to not participate in the finals since he is worried about losing (that’s a bad mentality to have). I slapped Stayon plenty of times, guy was literally on no mans land the entire series. Vys and Temu stole the show on Sunday, they both deserve credit.

The LB was fun to watch, good to see people like cape, myth, mouse win. Think I heard someone say Myth was 0-7 in LB finals? Crazy to think but great guy.

In LD, I don’t remember too much of it besides me breaking beam’s ankles lol which could have flipped the script.

It was a good season overall for Strike, we enjoyed the peacefulness week with Saiyan being silenced.
    I've just watched the twld final and you had some huge plays and comebacks buddy. Would you just check your pockets to see if beams fingers are in there? I've just done a search around K10 and they aren't there.

Leave a comment:

• Rough
    replied

Leave a comment:

• Attacks
    replied
    Congrats to Racka and co for champs again.

Shoutout to Dwop and Vys for running the show also the 21 kill game from vys.

Ogron for a flawless game in terr

Also a person who deseeves credit in temujin in jav, almost single handly won round 1 and stamped his authority on round 2. No question this guy is up there now as one of the big boys of Javelin

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    After watching twlj round 1 21 times, I want to take this moment to apologise...to absolutely nobody

Leave a comment:

• LeeRomeno
    replied
    Originally posted by ag$ View Post
    Good game pandora and my squadmates!
    Everyone played amazing and it was fun playing and learning with/from you legends

Thank you for staff dwop/biet for organizing and running league

Cheers!
    I am glad you finally found a zone you are semidecent in! GJ

Jokes aside, it was fun season and many thanx for hosts.

Leave a comment:

• Turban
    replied
    congratulations to all the winners. it was a pretty fun season overall.

Leave a comment:

• ag$
    replied
    Good game pandora and my squadmates!
    Everyone played amazing and it was fun playing and learning with/from you legends

Thank you for staff dwop/biet for organizing and running league

Cheers!

Leave a comment:

• RaCka
    replied
    Originally posted by Geio View Post
    Even if racka wouldn’t drive two hours to visit me on vacation, fucking loser.
    LOL TWL Finals bro :O)~~

Leave a comment:

• Efhat
    replied
    Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
    Congrats to the winners. It sucks to lose in the finals, but I can’t complain about losing by 31 seconds in round 3 of twlb finals after not playing the game at all for 6 to 7 years prior to this last twdt season. Thanks to dwop, vys, biet, and qan for making this season possible and letting me relive a part of my youth.

I felt bad leaving pandora right before the season but I got to play out (one last?) season with my bros crip and stayon so I have no regrets. Congrats to ogron for being the difference maker in round 3.

Finally, thank you everyone that was pming me your support and “LOL”s during the twlj finals. That right there made my comeback worth it hahaha.
    love you drew

Leave a comment:

• zidane
    replied
    As i said Ogron put on a fkn masterclass in terrier that series, totally MVP. Silence deserve insane props for how close those series were esepcially after the steadman situation. Mouse also stood out like crazy from my POV, making 10* plays left and right all three games

Leave a comment:

• Vys
    replied
    LETS GOOOOOOOO

Leave a comment:

• Geio
    replied
    Ogron has to be the best terrier to ever play this game. Sick ass season. Sad we came up short. I literally had so much fun on pandora great bunch of guys. Almost had that fierce feel behind it. Love sarg and mousey....and of course myth man. Congrats to the winners. Even if racka wouldn’t drive two hours to visit me on vacation, fucking loser.

Leave a comment:

• a2m+
    replied
    Congrats to the winners. It sucks to lose in the finals, but I can’t complain about losing by 31 seconds in round 3 of twlb finals after not playing the game at all for 6 to 7 years prior to this last twdt season. Thanks to dwop, vys, biet, and qan for making this season possible and letting me relive a part of my youth.

I felt bad leaving pandora right before the season but I got to play out (one last?) season with my bros crip and stayon so I have no regrets. Congrats to ogron for being the difference maker in round 3.

Finally, thank you everyone that was pming me your support and “LOL”s during the twlj finals. That right there made my comeback worth it hahaha.

Leave a comment:

• ogron
    replied
    Originally posted by Pressure View Post
    Just want to document some random notable things about today's games for TWL history (I'm sure there's a bunch more I haven't thought of):

- MousE (and sarger, though he already won since) beating cripple and Stayon after a decade long feud dating back to dicE and Pandora
    15 years actually LOL

Leave a comment:

Working...
X