• Show
Clear All

• TWL SEASON 24 WINNERS

Since no one is pposting I thought I would.. lol

Congrats to the winners:

TWLJ: Strike (2-1) victory over Silence
    TWLB: Pandora (2-1) victory over Silence
    TWLD: Strike (2-1) victory over Cuphead

All 3 games went to three rounds and were super intense. 20 years later and this game still gets people hyped up.

Shoutouts to my squad Strike, especially the TWLD turnaround after getting absolutely raped in round 1. I think vys made history today by dropping 21 kills in TWLJ round 1, I don't think anyone has ever gotten 21 kills in a round of LJ/LD finals. Major props to Ogron in terrier, masterclass. Big shoutout to Rough being a difference maker in his 3rd ship.

Edit:

Link to all three finals courtesy of Pureownage:

https://www.youtube.com/user/Canon1986/videos

I know Dwopple/Porkjet also recorded most/if not all.
    Last edited by zidane; 05-16-2021, 09:36 PM.

Great season, big thanks to Dwopple and Vys for running this one and gg's to everybody else
    1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Always heartbreaking to miss the LB finals, but couldn't have asked for a better turnout today. Playoffs were crazy, anything could have happened and the semi finalists were all contenders who could have won on any given day. Today all 9 games were nailbiters and came down to the wire. It was awesome and really fun to watch. Big ups and congrats to all the winners. Special thanks and shoutout to Strike. This season was crazy, I'm proud of you guys. We pulled through and came together when it mattered. LETS GO

Just want to document some random notable things about today's games for TWL history (I'm sure there's a bunch more I haven't thought of):

- MousE (and sarger, though he already won since) beating cripple and Stayon after a decade long feud dating back to dicE and Pandora
      - RaCka winning the past 3 TWLJ and TWLD titles on 3 different teams
      - Cape officially winning TWL in all 5 ships
      - saiyan and Rough redeeming in TWLJ and TWLD after losing last season
      - Old school Thunder teammates, zidane/Rough beating turban/Ease
      - saiyan beating Creature after the "Dox Ban situation"

Thanks to the TWL ops for hosting as always. Shoutout to Dwopple for the great stream commentary, I hope you keep doing that. Look forward to TWDT and whatever else we come up with to keep this game interesting. The 2020-2021 TWL seasons were some of the best I've ever seen. For those unaware, TWD in 2020/21 was the most active season since 2011. TWD in 2020/21 was about as active as TWD was from 2000-2011.
      Last edited by Pressure; 05-17-2021, 09:52 PM.

Comment

big thanks to dwopple, biet, vys, and everyone on staff for their hard work.

great finals in all 3 leagues.

season was too long, but otherwise one of the most competitively balanced seasons in memory, with 4 dead-even contenders in TWLB and Accuracy dropping both Strike and Pandora and a strong dark horse that nearly beat us in the Quarter-Finals.

Ag$ for Rookie of the Year. All the guys from other leagues were insane (Saiyan, Ag$, BOMBED, Autopilot, etc.).

Can't ask for much more than this in base:

top 100 basers list

Comment

Originally posted by Pressure View Post
          Just want to document some random notable things about today's games for TWL history (I'm sure there's a bunch more I haven't thought of):

- MousE (and sarger, though he already won since) beating cripple and Stayon after a decade long feud dating back to dicE and Pandora
          15 years actually LOL

top 100 basers list

Comment

Congrats to the winners. It sucks to lose in the finals, but I can’t complain about losing by 31 seconds in round 3 of twlb finals after not playing the game at all for 6 to 7 years prior to this last twdt season. Thanks to dwop, vys, biet, and qan for making this season possible and letting me relive a part of my youth.

I felt bad leaving pandora right before the season but I got to play out (one last?) season with my bros crip and stayon so I have no regrets. Congrats to ogron for being the difference maker in round 3.

Finally, thank you everyone that was pming me your support and “LOL”s during the twlj finals. That right there made my comeback worth it hahaha.
            Dice
            TWLB Champions Season 8
            TWLJ Champions Season 8
            TWLB Champions Season 10
            TWLB Champions Season 11

Comment

Ogron has to be the best terrier to ever play this game. Sick ass season. Sad we came up short. I literally had so much fun on pandora great bunch of guys. Almost had that fierce feel behind it. Love sarg and mousey....and of course myth man. Congrats to the winners. Even if racka wouldn’t drive two hours to visit me on vacation, fucking loser.
              Geio> Down to chill and play that
              Best> rather log off and attempt to suck my own d

Comment

LETS GOOOOOOOO
                Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

As i said Ogron put on a fkn masterclass in terrier that series, totally MVP. Silence deserve insane props for how close those series were esepcially after the steadman situation. Mouse also stood out like crazy from my POV, making 10* plays left and right all three games

Comment

Originally posted by a2m+ View Post
                    Congrats to the winners. It sucks to lose in the finals, but I can’t complain about losing by 31 seconds in round 3 of twlb finals after not playing the game at all for 6 to 7 years prior to this last twdt season. Thanks to dwop, vys, biet, and qan for making this season possible and letting me relive a part of my youth.

I felt bad leaving pandora right before the season but I got to play out (one last?) season with my bros crip and stayon so I have no regrets. Congrats to ogron for being the difference maker in round 3.

Finally, thank you everyone that was pming me your support and “LOL”s during the twlj finals. That right there made my comeback worth it hahaha.
                    love you drew

FIRST BASER TO MVP BACK TO BACK ROUNDS AND WIN IN TWDT-D FINALS - SEASON 24 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2022
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2021
                    SPIDER KILL RACE WINNER 2020

TWLB CHAMP x4 dicE
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 10
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 11
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 15
                    TWLB FINALS MVP SEASON 16 /2017 TWDT SPIDER CHAMPION / MVP (MOST KILLS)
                    #1 RANKED TWL SPIDER FORBES MAGAZINE, OVER 40K KILLS IN TWLB (MOST IN TW HISTORY)

Comment

Originally posted by Geio View Post
                      Even if racka wouldn’t drive two hours to visit me on vacation, fucking loser.
                      LOL TWL Finals bro :O)~~
                      1:Riverside> you guys eat schmores in america?

Comment

Good game pandora and my squadmates!
                        Everyone played amazing and it was fun playing and learning with/from you legends

Thank you for staff dwop/biet for organizing and running league

Cheers!

Comment

congratulations to all the winners. it was a pretty fun season overall.

Comment

Originally posted by ag$ View Post
                            Good game pandora and my squadmates!
                            Everyone played amazing and it was fun playing and learning with/from you legends

Thank you for staff dwop/biet for organizing and running league

Cheers!
                            I am glad you finally found a zone you are semidecent in! GJ

Jokes aside, it was fun season and many thanx for hosts.

Comment

After watching twlj round 1 21 times, I want to take this moment to apologise...to absolutely nobody
                              Best warbird to ever enter trenchwars

Comment

Working...
                              X